4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

sharpys

May 21, 2017
Lets.... uh.... not get them involved for now. The one who spearheaded the modding community for this game before is having a mental breakdown.
He can keep modding the old one; really don’t like some of the changes being applied to the remake

darkdhaos

Dec 6, 2017
The game's page on Subscribestar has been approved!! It's possible to subscribe now!

The voting polls have also started:

-

XainaM

Feb 6, 2018
This is my personal opinion:
1- The game does not need a remake, maybe some touch-ups in the art (from the same glassfish) and improve some parts of the story.
2- Removing the shota is taking away the essence of the game, which is the taboo of a shota seducing/corrupting MILFs, in addition to the fact that we already have games with young adults, like Demon Deals
3- Instead of making a remake, it is better to have a sequel or an alternative story that justifies the changes.

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
This is my personal opinion:
1- The game does not need a remake, maybe some touch-ups in the art (from the same glassfish) and improve some parts of the story.
2- Removing the shota is taking away the essence of the game, which is the taboo of a shota seducing/corrupting MILFs, in addition to the fact that we already have games with young adults, like Demon Deals
3- Instead of making a remake, it is better to have a sequel or an alternative story that justifies the changes.
A remake is fine when it's both expanding on old ideas and also revamping art and animation to a degree that the original just didn't have.

Also the story is already altered quite a bit as Peter didn't get into an accident at the start and thus couldn't wake up in the other world to strike a bargain with Meridina. How he makes a deal now and how Neala works around it will be different than before, and that works out fine. That's just the earliest example and I'm sure there's plenty more.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
If you're the real Nergal's Nest then i really don't understand why simply didn't use your Naughty Underworld dev account since that one already got the dev tag and you also changed the account name when you decided to rebrand yourself as this for the release of Kingdom of Subversion, The Solarion Project and Welcome to Nicest.

I really don't understand why change your name since that basically it's the essence of your brand to be known on the internet as the maker or concept involvement of these games as well your previous projects as Urban Demons and A Zombie's Life which for some reason the game is no longer available on this forum for who knows who :D

Whatever was the reason i hope wasn't because feeling ashamed of your name Nergal or Nergalnest, Instead be proud of it because again that's how you get to be known as from a first instance, Anyways i hope just as many giving proper feedback that the Remake sticks loyal to the original version even if comes to the height from peter that should remain the same and not different.

I like the artist artstyle and while i cherish the original art design. The new one it's certainly a welcomed one and the animations are looking so far wonderful :D and wish the best to the artist on keeping the motivation to get references from the original game and adapt it at his or her artstyle <3

Lastly i always ALWAYS ALWAYS wanted to ask you: Was the swimming pool interactions with the girls was planned to have sex animations in both the swimming pool and the shower changing female room areas?

That been always been killing me to know after i 90% the game because there's a few content that seems missing, softlocked or just not able to progress because script missing text in order to progress: Ms.Amos for example is one of the many but anyways you get the idea because of the engine used and a new one being implemented on this remake to cover all of those flaws.

Good luck and be proud to be called Nergal even if there's a reason to be called now Naughty Underworld or just because wanted to make a team of working bros and sis to be identified as that and it wasn't actually being ashamed to be called Nergal.

Reactions: dad.

LittleGunker

Jun 9, 2022
while it is a shame the shota protagonist is going to be replaced with someone who is 18+ i can respect the decision since most crowdfunding sites are quick to remove such content, good luck nergal + the artists!

Deoz03

Jun 1, 2021
i love glassfish busts but i feel they were not well represented in the animations so this is obviously much better

good luck, no game needs a remake or sequel more than this one.

Last edited:

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
while it is a shame the shota protagonist is going to be replaced with someone who is 18+ i can respect the decision since most crowdfunding sites are quick to remove such content, good luck nergal + the artists!
Other thing they can do is to release an i-patch when the remastered it's fully completed separately from SS or any site that may find that problematic.

A remaster with changing the MC height is just a buzzkiller to not take into account on this new version.

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
I understand that the original was met with trouble in the past, but I know of a few creators using Substar that draw the very same content if not more extreme and haven't been met with any warnings or the like. Of course things can change though but I haven't read about Substar doing anything different anytime soon. I guess they can be more lenient since they have separate domains with .com and .adult.

On the other hand, it's the same if not easier to edit the game files. The animations are Live2D, while I haven't messed around with the actual program I'm assuming they'd be fairly easy to size down the individual parts.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2021
"Sure, Live2D just works on scripts and programs. The app takes that texture file and applies it to what the config file tells it to, then turns each thing into a separate part that moves how the motion script tells it to by how much weight it has. If you can figure out which part goes where and how it moves/expresses/has clothes or not then its very possible to just put things together and animate it yourself by moving those parts in tandem to make "frames" of animation like the old version. Your better chance is to record it in motion via the game and turn that video into frames. That being said, I've seen a weird quirk with it that Nergal's Nest may or may not know. If he wanted to make a nude variant of this scene, it completely blocks the "cum" parts of his climax motion. I'm not sure why, but I also don't care that much into figuring it out. Maybe this info could help him or his team in the future. Or he'll ban me like he did all those years ago when I did basically the same thing when the old version was being made."
-Belmontking12

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Game is getting a remake

discord said:
Everyone exciting news!

For those of you who remembers my previous titles, Urban Demons has returned!

For more info visit:

Going to try and keep the projects separate, so if you have any questions head over to the new discord and I'll be happy to answer them! ^^

JJ900

Nov 3, 2023
For the Ms Amos route I've gotten to level 2 however its telling me to play hide and seek with Allison however whenever I go over in the afternoon the only available option is to watch TV.
In the evening shes always busy and rest of the time the house is locked so what should i do

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes