4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Knight8

Sep 17, 2017
I am with a bug in the otherworld,after clearing the maze with monsters the barrier don't disappear in the next area anyone know how to fix it?

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
For the Ms Amos route I've gotten to level 2 however its telling me to play hide and seek with Allison however whenever I go over in the afternoon the only available option is to watch TV.
In the evening shes always busy and rest of the time the house is locked so what should i do
My memory does reminds me that her script progression it's broken and it wont let you go further than that which means you wont get her max affection unless you use cheats.

A part of me always wish for nergal to made a final finale definitive major fixes before calling it a day :/

Sep 10, 2022
Might as well come back from the dead and give my 2 cents (might get my comment deleted but I don't care). This remake is a joke and not a particularly funny one, the core of UD is not a short and slim male mc and milfs, it's a SHOTA and milfs, removing this aspect is straight up making it NOT UD. The fact that Nergal was booted off Patreon and instantly decides to make a unshota UD just implies to me he does not care about the game that made his career or to respect it, he just want the easy money that comes with the game name, since he is most likely afraid that subscribe might go bad too, but I don't care, either make it right or don't make it at all. Also to everyone supporting it, congratulations you are a sheep, Nergal disrespect the game and it's legacy and you answer by giving him money, nice. Urban Demons was one in a million game, there is nothing that top it, not even it's copy over this website, all it needed was some better animations and less shitty gameplay, instead we are getting censorship demons, what a joke.

edit: Also by re-reading Nergal FAQ about the game, he doesn't even bother explaining why he made the change, at least force yourself to come up with a good excuse why you changed the MAIN aspect of the game).

edit2: (ALSO THIS?! IT SHOULDN'T EVEN BE A CONCEPT IN YOUR MIND TO BEGIN WITH): "
Replacement characters:

Due to the changes in storyline (and replaying the game), I’ve identified characters who seem to be very weak in terms of their overall story. To the point it might be better to replace the character entirely with a new concept or an used concept (Arab milf, Japanese AV Milf, School Principal etc).

So far the characters identified this way are Donna, Kaylee & perhaps Dizzy. That said there won’t be any quick decision on this and it is likely supporters get to pick what they would prefer to see. "

Last edited:

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
not enough shota games anymore as well, and most get taken down that seep through :cry:
Again... they can make an Incest patch for mom, sister and if they feeling eager to add grandma concept even.

As well add in that patch an Shota patch to make it an optional thing to download from the official version they on the works, That way they are respecting the OG vanilla concept and giving the people what they want.

On this day and age with the payment processing cards shitting hard on adult platforms and such, I understand they just don't want to play with thin ice on this decision. But i do believe they can also provide when the game it's finished an Incest patch for those who want to play this so called remake with the vibes of the original game where the OC it's a boy and all that jazz.

If they do it then cool, If not then they have no balls and this remake may be a flop :(

Sep 10, 2022
Again... they can make an Incest patch for mom, sister and if they feeling eager to add grandma concept even.

As well add in that patch an Shota patch to make it an optional thing to download from the official version they on the works, That way they are respecting the OG vanilla concept and giving the people what they want.

On this day and age with the payment processing cards shitting hard on adult platforms and such, I understand they just don't want to play with thin ice on this decision. But i do believe they can also provide when the game it's finished an Incest patch for those who want to play this so called remake with the vibes of the original game where the OC it's a boy and all that jazz.

If they do it then cool, If not then they have no balls and this remake may be a flop :(
When multiple shota games (literally inspired games by UD) exist in SubscribeStars, there is no excuse for this change, apart from trying to farm as much as possible with little to no risk with too tags in UD name. And I don't know how possible is a shota patch, there is no way every scene can just be shrink = shota, I doubt Nergal cares since people will pay for anything these days

Jul 12, 2021
"I feel like putting my two cents in this. This is coming from a person who played the OG of the OGs version of Urban xlife all the way to the final version of UD. The entire part of this story makes no sense either way. Whether or not its a shota game, has incest, keeps the character, mostly new cast, whatever. The whole 'I got rid of the purity' aspect just rubs me the wrong way. Sure, the dialogues are repetitive, but the point of this choice is you only see one side of it unless you really like the game and want to see all sides. Plus why does Peter not have purity anymore? Because Neala saved him from dying on that fateful day? How does that make sense? If anything it would lead him into seeing the good in people and would get rid of the idea of blackmail. With the title 'Remake' it implies that its the same story yet different. So if Peter gets killed he's nice to people, if he doesn't he's an asshole. Blackmail is usually only reserved for evil people or people who make an honest mistake to learn from it and realize their depravity. So the options are morally corrupt to straight up malicious. It would be like if when FF7 Remake was announced and they made Cloud more edgy and selfish. I just can't root for him. I'm curious how this works on the 'family' characters as Bridgette would just ground him or something the like for even attempting it. Neala would more likely than not just knock his lights out for insinuating blackmailing her. The fact that Donna and Dizzy just get cut makes no sense to me. I always thought Donna was nurse of the Solomon's personal doctor and not just because of the accident. If Dizzy is gone, then that means Sydney has no friends which makes her story even sadder. Its just a darker story, but for what? Because that's how Nergal wanted to make it? Then why make UD the way you did in the beginning if your vision was a dark corruption story. Nobody said you had to follow xlife's storylines for your version of it. It just doesn't scream quality to me which is a shame. I loved all the ideas he and/or Glass made while it was being developed. A Car Wash event, Beach event where the women would get bikinis, Corruptcon for another convention story. There was so much potential and ideas for this game, but now everyone will remember it as that edgy dark game or the glitchy barely working shota game. All hope, lost. All faith, gone. Just a way to earn some money on nostalgia."
-Belmontking12

Sep 10, 2022
"I feel like putting my two cents in this. This is coming from a person who played the OG of the OGs version of Urban xlife all the way to the final version of UD. The entire part of this story makes no sense either way. Whether or not its a shota game, has incest, keeps the character, mostly new cast, whatever. The whole 'I got rid of the purity' aspect just rubs me the wrong way. Sure, the dialogues are repetitive, but the point of this choice is you only see one side of it unless you really like the game and want to see all sides. Plus why does Peter not have purity anymore? Because Neala saved him from dying on that fateful day? How does that make sense? If anything it would lead him into seeing the good in people and would get rid of the idea of blackmail. With the title 'Remake' it implies that its the same story yet different. So if Peter gets killed he's nice to people, if he doesn't he's an asshole. Blackmail is usually only reserved for evil people or people who make an honest mistake to learn from it and realize their depravity. So the options are morally corrupt to straight up malicious. It would be like if when FF7 Remake was announced and they made Cloud more edgy and selfish. I just can't root for him. I'm curious how this works on the 'family' characters as Bridgette would just ground him or something the like for even attempting it. Neala would more likely than not just knock his lights out for insinuating blackmailing her. The fact that Donna and Dizzy just get cut makes no sense to me. I always thought Donna was nurse of the Solomon's personal doctor and not just because of the accident. If Dizzy is gone, then that means Sydney has no friends which makes her story even sadder. Its just a darker story, but for what? Because that's how Nergal wanted to make it? Then why make UD the way you did in the beginning if your vision was a dark corruption story. Nobody said you had to follow xlife's storylines for your version of it. It just doesn't scream quality to me which is a shame. I loved all the ideas he and/or Glass made while it was being developed. A Car Wash event, Beach event where the women would get bikinis, Corruptcon for another convention story. There was so much potential and ideas for this game, but now everyone will remember it as that edgy dark game or the glitchy barely working shota game. All hope, lost. All faith, gone. Just a way to earn some money on nostalgia."
-Belmontking12
Agreed

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
It's not supposed to be faithful to the original, or make sense at all.
It's supposed to make money, and I'm saying this matter-of-factly, not out of any spite.

It was a plan B move out of desperation after the Patreon axe suddenly threw Nergal's entire business plan under the bus. Nicest wasn't making any dough at all and it was already a slippery project (and the reason that got him axed eventually LMAO). It even contained the word "Incest" sneaked right there in its title.
BUT he was and is still working with its artist.

Nostalgia milking works for the AAA industry... why wouldn't it work here? UD is almost a 10-year old game, if we're counting for the start of its development.

Of course, "tall-manlet-ifying" the player character, replacing/removing some of the female characters, and removing a whole flavor of content (the "non-rape" route) are all terrible decisions, possibly even terrible business decisions.
Once again, the simplest solution to alleviate most of these problems and stick to the above decisions would be simply to make a formal sequel instead of a "remake"...

Sep 10, 2022
It's not supposed to be faithful to the original, or make sense at all.
It's supposed to make money, and I'm saying this matter-of-factly, not out of any spite.

It was a plan B move out of desperation after the Patreon axe suddenly threw Nergal's entire business plan under the bus. Nicest wasn't making any dough at all and it was already a slippery project (and the reason that got him axed eventually LMAO). It even contained the word "Incest" sneaked right there in its title.
BUT he was and is still working with its artist.

Nostalgia milking works for the AAA industry... why wouldn't it work here? UD is almost a 10-year old game, if we're counting for the start of its development.

Of course, "tall-manlet-ifying" the player character, replacing/removing some of the female characters, and removing a whole flavor of content (the "non-rape" route) are all terrible decisions, possibly even terrible business decisions.
Once again, the simplest solution to alleviate most of these problems and stick to the above decisions would be simply to make a formal sequel instead of a "remake"...
Unfortunately you are right, money seems to be the priority above anything, irrelevant of right or wrongs, Nergal is no different damn those assholes CEOS that want make money with popular IP's but don't give a shit about learn what they are, shame so many people are eager to support him. Maybe if people had some balls and hold their wallets, Nergal would actually back off and do the project as it's supposed to be, now we will have Censored Demons instead, way to stick ot the man lmao

Sep 22, 2019
Unfortunately you are right, money seems to be the priority above anything, irrelevant of right or wrongs, Nergal is no different damn those assholes CEOS that want make money with popular IP's but don't give a shit about learn what they are, shame so many people are eager to support him. Maybe if people had some balls and hold their wallets, Nergal would actually back off and do the project as it's supposed to be, now we will have Censored Demons instead, way to stick ot the man lmao
But there is a demand for UD, so can you really blame him for trying to recreate a project that everyone felt like it needed more to it? Yeah, he's trying to make money. A lot of people do things for the money, but if you're saying that he's trying to scam people, then time will tell. I thought the shift was sudden and felt sketchy, but you know the reasons why he decided to try this out.

Sep 10, 2022
But there is a demand for UD, so can you really blame him for trying to recreate a project that everyone felt like it needed more to it? Yeah, he's trying to make money. A lot of people do things for the money, but if you're saying that he's trying to scam people, then time will tell. I thought the shift was sudden and felt sketchy, but you know the reasons why he decided to try this out.
1)Yeah, a demand for the REAL UD, this is not it. If he really cared about recreating it he would y'know, actually recreate the game as it was, is like making a Persona game with no SL. Is the story and themes the same? yes, it's the same game? NO.
2) He is definitely betraying people, irrelevant if they care or not or give him money or not or feel betrayed. Scamming? Perhaps but I would not go that far neither I said that in my past messages.
3)Irrelevant of reasons, it's still wrong and honestly we know why he didn't bother to try it since he is now fully on subscribestar, it's simple, make a game with no shota (taboo content) and slowly gather normie fans (no disrespect), and thus no longer needing the people that supporting him during the past decade when he worked in OG UD and related and whoever is giving him money now, let me be clear, anyone who ever was fan of OG UD, who worked on mods to keep the game alive, who made fan-art, etc. Nergal will not hesitate to drop you when the "new" fans come, because it will mean more money to him. So again, congrats to yall!

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes