4.20 star(s) 51 Votes
Jul 12, 2021
"You make it sound like Neala being playable is both new and a bad thing. xlife did it beforehand and Nergal even made a poll about whether or not to keep that aspect in UD. It was us the fans that voted no on that if I recall correctly anyways. The bad part is up in the air tbh. Neala's xlife version was just corrupting the her high school and having kinda un-consesual sex with a black kid who made her wear different outfits like a model. So yeah, probably bad especially in the edgier remake he's making if he goes that route."
-Belmontking12

AB84

Aug 31, 2017
Might as well come back from the dead and give my 2 cents (might get my comment deleted but I don't care). This remake is a joke and not a particularly funny one, the core of UD is not a short and slim male mc and milfs, it's a SHOTA and milfs, removing this aspect is straight up making it NOT UD. The fact that Nergal was booted off Patreon and instantly decides to make a unshota UD just implies to me he does not care about the game that made his career or to respect it, he just want the easy money that comes with the game name, since he is most likely afraid that subscribe might go bad too, but I don't care, either make it right or don't make it at all. Also to everyone supporting it, congratulations you are a sheep, Nergal disrespect the game and it's legacy and you answer by giving him money, nice. Urban Demons was one in a million game, there is nothing that top it, not even it's copy over this website, all it needed was some better animations and less shitty gameplay, instead we are getting censorship demons, what a joke.

edit: Also by re-reading Nergal FAQ about the game, he doesn't even bother explaining why he made the change, at least force yourself to come up with a good excuse why you changed the MAIN aspect of the game).

edit2: (ALSO THIS?! IT SHOULDN'T EVEN BE A CONCEPT IN YOUR MIND TO BEGIN WITH): "
Replacement characters:

Due to the changes in storyline (and replaying the game), I’ve identified characters who seem to be very weak in terms of their overall story. To the point it might be better to replace the character entirely with a new concept or an used concept (Arab milf, Japanese AV Milf, School Principal etc).

So far the characters identified this way are Donna, Kaylee & perhaps Dizzy. That said there won’t be any quick decision on this and it is likely supporters get to pick what they would prefer to see. "
I don't care about the fact that the MC is not "shota" anymore, i was never a fan of it to begin with. I'm hyped for the remake, cause the artstyle is just so much better, especially the animations.

Sep 10, 2022
"You make it sound like Neala being playable is both new and a bad thing. xlife did it beforehand and Nergal even made a poll about whether or not to keep that aspect in UD. It was us the fans that voted no on that if I recall correctly anyways. The bad part is up in the air tbh. Neala's xlife version was just corrupting the her high school and having kinda un-consesual sex with a black kid who made her wear different outfits like a model. So yeah, probably bad especially in the edgier remake he's making if he goes that route."
-Belmontking12
It's bad because irrelevant of what xlife (a game that does not represent the UD experience) did, the OG UD ended and remained as male protag only, any change in that aspect is again, NOT UD. that last bit on your message is unironically garbage, imagine actually wanting that in UD, this game would become a shit hole about ntr and cucking and whatever bullshit happens when a dev adds a controversial tag into a their games when it was not supposed to be there in the first place.

Jan 20, 2018
Might as well come back from the dead and give my 2 cents (might get my comment deleted but I don't care). This remake is a joke and not a particularly funny one, the core of UD is not a short and slim male mc and milfs, it's a SHOTA and milfs, removing this aspect is straight up making it NOT UD. The fact that Nergal was booted off Patreon and instantly decides to make a unshota UD just implies to me he does not care about the game that made his career or to respect it, he just want the easy money that comes with the game name, since he is most likely afraid that subscribe might go bad too, but I don't care, either make it right or don't make it at all. Also to everyone supporting it, congratulations you are a sheep, Nergal disrespect the game and it's legacy and you answer by giving him money, nice. Urban Demons was one in a million game, there is nothing that top it, not even it's copy over this website, all it needed was some better animations and less shitty gameplay, instead we are getting censorship demons, what a joke.

edit: Also by re-reading Nergal FAQ about the game, he doesn't even bother explaining why he made the change, at least force yourself to come up with a good excuse why you changed the MAIN aspect of the game).

edit2: (ALSO THIS?! IT SHOULDN'T EVEN BE A CONCEPT IN YOUR MIND TO BEGIN WITH): "
Replacement characters:

Due to the changes in storyline (and replaying the game), I’ve identified characters who seem to be very weak in terms of their overall story. To the point it might be better to replace the character entirely with a new concept or an used concept (Arab milf, Japanese AV Milf, School Principal etc).

So far the characters identified this way are Donna, Kaylee & perhaps Dizzy. That said there won’t be any quick decision on this and it is likely supporters get to pick what they would prefer to see. "
This sounds like a whole lotta whining. You're on a site that is giving you the game for free, grow up.

Jul 12, 2021
"What kinda sense does that make? Because its free it can suck as much as it wants? Oh wait, but its not free. See people have to pay him on Subscriber in order for him to make it. If no one pays for it, then it doesn't get made. So while we who don't pay for it get it for free, doesn't mean it IS free. Thanks for your time and opinion friend."
-Belmontking12

Reactions: TheRealZeroEnergy
Jan 20, 2018
"What kinda sense does that make? Because its free it can suck as much as it wants? Oh wait, but its not free. See people have to pay him on Subscriber in order for him to make it. If no one pays for it, then it doesn't get made. So while we who don't pay for it get it for free, doesn't mean it IS free. Thanks for your time and opinion friend."
-Belmontking12
That still proves my point you sperg. Other people pay for it, and then it is put here for free, for you to download and not pay for what others do. Ergo, you're getting the game for free.

Jul 12, 2021
That still proves my point you sperg. Other people pay for it, and then it is put here for free, for you to download and not pay for what others do. Ergo, you're getting the game for free.
"We are just gonna go around in circles, so I'll just say this before ending my discussion on it. If you wanna pay for it, go ahead I hope its everything you're hoping for. However, as someone who did pay for the OG UD for years at the highest or second highest tier every month just to get banned for voicing an opinion and trying to help while he still took my money happily. I'm simply voicing an opinion you don't agree with, so you choose to attack that opinion with cheap shots. How would you know I'm not paying for it? Because I'm voicing my opinion here where it gets released for free? Your logic is absolutely flawed and that's all it is. Oh, and before you tell me I'm just bitter because I hold some grudge, when Nergal and/or his team needed help financially when he was just working on the Solarian Project I lent a helping hand and donated 300 dollars to help him with nothing expected in return. I tell it how it is as someone who spent a long time in game design in order to help make quality products no matter what it is."
-Belmontking12

AB84

Aug 31, 2017
Damn you just proving my point, also not a single argument to be seen, just the good old classic: "I don't care" mentality lmao.
What do you want to hear frome me? I really don't give two shits if you like the game or not, tbh. Stay mad for all i care, i will support the remake with my money. Peace out.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
New Bust for Peter, they shroinked him a bit and made him rounder and thinner.
View attachment 3522808
Just a few inches doesn't make a huge difference...

Compare Vanilla OG bust sizes and you see how it makes a big difference to fit the essence of the game. But then again i remembered this is a REMAKE and not a Remaster, So the expectations to see an original product content seems to be 0 :/

Sep 10, 2022
-Belmontking12
Literally this, everything is worth of criticism is how writing works

Reactions: ShadowKiller17
4.20 star(s) 51 Votes