4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

BigShoe20

Nov 27, 2020
I like that Urban Demons is getting a remake. The original was good but it also felt rushed especially the end of it, so I am hoping that this dev will put some serious time and effort into this remake especially with the sex scenes. I am also glad to hear that the dev is giving the MC the correct height and make him look like he is suppose to look. I am getting tired of seeing these MCs that are suppose to be 18 looking like they are 10 year olds. I do have a question for the dev and that is, did you have to get permission from the original dev in order to remake his game?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nergal's Nest

Tamza016

Mar 6, 2023
here's my honest thoughts after i played "proof of concept" :

Positive (y) = Map design - full widescreen - Original Soundtracks - Animations - Similar design as the original

but the Curiousity is the origins story is a bit odd (when it comes to car accident) and the main character's personality is weird...("no disrespect to the artist" i'm not a fan of the artstyle, it needs to be improvment)

i'll have to wait for the beta version.

• Red Heart

May 31, 2018
I didn't expect someone to remember...
Maybe sooner that you would expect ^^"

View attachment 3480082
View attachment 3480103

I should have some time in may to fullfill my promise and make some apologies / post dedicated to the rework.
Must say i had to surpass myself to thx the community and all the cool projects i saw these years.
Bro can you give more information of this stuff? Is it a game or a folder of videos? Can you give a link?

Tamza016

Mar 6, 2023
here's my honest thoughts after i played "proof of concept" :

Positive (y) = Map design - full widescreen - Original Soundtracks - Animations - Similar design as the original

but the Curiousity is the origins story is a bit odd (when it comes to car accident) and the main character's personality is weird...("no disrespect to the artist" i'm not a fan of the artstyle, it needs to be improvment)

i'll have to wait for the beta version.
in My Opinion : i liked the "Mom" & the main character (Peter) in Glassfish Artstyle and "Mrs Jennings" in (Marcos Crot, is it ?) Artstyle as well.

• Red Heart

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
Realistically speaking the only things I dislike or would want changed are thicker nipples (that is probably my bigges gripe), taller milfs and maybe a bit more youth in Petah (not what ammounts to a 13 year old like the last game, but something in between, for now he just looks like an 18 year old manlet).

I also don't understand why not just ignore the blackmail route on most of the characters, realistically speaking the only blackmail needed would be probably Sarah and maybe Lisa and that's it.

Over all I LOVE how thick and wide their bodies are but the faces are leaving something to be desired in my humble opinion which doesn't matter.
(I believe they should be rounder and a bit wider at the base of their neck and jaw)
I loved the thick and wide lips, nips, hips and thighs of the milfs, and so far only one of those appears. It was for me at least one of the main drives of the game.
I pray there is enough time to change the busts and a few animations to reflect just how perversly thick and unrealistic the milf standards are and just how young Petah is.

I will support this project and vote on anything that might add these changes.

Last edited:

Nergal's Nest

Mar 14, 2024
Realistically speaking the only things I dislike or would want changed are thicker nipples (that is probably my bigges gripe), taller milfs and maybe a bit more youth in Petah (not what ammounts to a 13 year old like the last game, but something in between, for now he just looks like an 18 year old manlet).

I also don't understand why not just ignore the blackmail route on most of the characters, realistically speaking the only blackmail needed would be probably Sarah and maybe Lisa and that's it.

Over all I LOVE how thick and wide their bodies are but the faces are leaving something to be desired in my humble opinion which doesn't matter.
(I believe they should be rounder and a bit wider at the base of their neck and jaw)
I loved the thick and wide lips, thick and wide nips and thick and wide hips and thighs of the milfs, and so far only one of those appears. It was for me at least one of the main drives of the game.
I pray there is enough time to change the busts and a few animations to reflect just how perversly thick and unrealistic the milf standards are and just how young Petah is.

I will support this project and vote on anything that might add these changes.
Thanks for the feedback, I have considered asking Crot to maybe make some slight alterations to Peter's bust. The current animation is fine though since his face is mostly hidden and I think it got the size difference I was aiming for perfectly.

I thought about removing the blackmail route, but considering I'm already dropping the purity route I thought it would be a bit overkill to do that too. Perhaps I'll make a poll on whether people want the blackmail routes or not (though that said the purity route will still not be returning regardless of the outcome of that poll).

I'm a big fan of the renditions of these characters Crot has done though so I don't think there will be any changes in that department. Also just to note, votes will just be for deciding order of progression and major game decisions (like possibly removing / replacing some characters, blackmail etc). I won't be making votes over decisions of design for artwork like some of the things you mentioned.

I like that Urban Demons is getting a remake. The original was good but it also felt rushed especially the end of it, so I am hoping that this dev will put some serious time and effort into this remake especially with the sex scenes. I am also glad to hear that the dev is giving the MC the correct height and make him look like he is suppose to look. I am getting tired of seeing these MCs that are suppose to be 18 looking like they are 10 year olds. I do have a question for the dev and that is, did you have to get permission from the original dev in order to remake his game?
I am the original dev ^^

I feel the same about Peter's growth, I don't see any sense in it, the artist has comics where he draws shota characters, so I guess it's 100% nergal's decision, I thought maybe it would be because of Patreon rules, but now he's using SubscribeStar, so no idea, plus I don't know how the whole babysitting thing is going to make sense.

As for the issue of removing the purity route, it doesn't bother me, I even think that if they did a poll on which of the two routes is the preferred one, the corruption route would win, or at least that's what I've always thought when reading the comments here.
Yep it was 100% my decision. I knew this would likely be the biggest point of contention and if people feel that is a deal breaker for them, I completely understand. We will still have some great content that I'm hopeful people will very much enjoy despite that.

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
Thanks for the feedback, I have considered asking Crot to maybe make some slight alterations to Peter's bust. The current animation is fine though since his face is mostly hidden and I think it got the size difference I was aiming for perfectly.

I thought about removing the blackmail route, but considering I'm already dropping the purity route I thought it would be a bit overkill to do that too. Perhaps I'll make a poll on whether people want the blackmail routes or not (though that said the purity route will still not be returning regardless of the outcome of that poll).

I'm a big fan of the renditions of these characters Crot has done though so I don't think there will be any changes in that department. Also just to note, votes will just be for deciding order of progression and major game decisions (like possibly removing / replacing some characters, blackmail etc). I won't be making votes over decisions of design for artwork like some of the things you mentioned.

I am the original dev ^^

Yep it was 100% my decision. I knew this would likely be the biggest point of contention and if people feel that is a deal breaker for them, I completely understand. We will still have some great content that I'm hopeful people will very much enjoy despite that.
After playing the concept with one hand I believe that the character design has grown on me.
Although Petah still looks like a midget. (Not in the animation however.)
Shame that there won't be much voting about the busts and character design. I hope at least that each of them milfs will have a unique design and size of areolas and nipples like the in original game.

Over all, I loved the temptation game, however I would consider slowing it down by at least 5-8% at some point it felt like overkill, does the size of the bubbles also affect their effectivenes? As in "oh look big bubble must mean more points I should focus on it".
I would also add a big circle or a heart or a brain emote/sign that indicates where the bubbles can't reach past. I thought that they were aiming for the meter bar as in "time to fill that bar up" situation.

Tamza016

Mar 6, 2023
i tried my best to improve the facial expression to look more natural and optimistic, and fixed the "mom's" eyes

not a fan of the big lip or humongous titiz, i don't mind the rest lol...

(as for respect to the Artist, sorry for showing my edit) i hope you like this one.

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017
i'm very interested. especially if the mod community gets involved like last time. got to say though the bubble game has a steep curve to it. unless theirs a state we can boost to make it easier i think it might be a put off

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
i'm very interested. especially if the mod community gets involved like last time. got to say though the bubble game has a steep curve to it. unless theirs a state we can boost to make it easier i think it might be a put off
Lets.... uh.... not get them involved for now. The one who spearheaded the modding community for this game before is having a mental breakdown.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes