4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Luka32

Mar 13, 2019
NN is one of the best content creators there is. Can't wait for their next project. Congrats on one more completed tag.

Addictions

Jan 5, 2018
Can someone tell me what exactly you need to do in the final underworld place. I'm getting incredibly tired of having to skip 2 days every time I get seen.

So I've lit up the three torches and removed the bats, but the statues there keep sending me back.
I can't do anything with the red sarcophagus as far as I can tell.
I talked to the witch who says I should get to the prison in the est, but the door is locked.
I assume the key is in the room with thepedophile ghost, but I have no idea how to traverse it. (Invisibility does not work)

The whole area is tedious as fuck due to how long it takes to skip a day to get back in, then having to skip another day because you get auto-caught.
Is there a guide or something?

EDIT: Oh X-Ray vision. shows the patrollers.

All right for those stuck like me: The coffin seems useless.
Use X-ray vision in the upper right room to see the patrols.
Go to the right, get the crystal. Unsure if that glowy thing on the floor does anything.
Then go completely left, ignite every torch ot make the bats dissapear (unsure if this is necesarry)
Then get the demoness (I freed her, dunno what the other option does)
Go back to the middle room and go upper middle. Dodge the patrol (statues have sightcones too)
There's dominus, touch the ladies with hearts and don'tget hit.
Then you fight goap (if you so choose), Just walk around, he'll hop to your location. Everyime he hits torches go out. When he has a teardrop next to him, send neala in with Q (first option).
Do this a few times and he sends in goons, just dodge them. Then he sends succubi to Neala, get Goap to jump on the succubi by standing next to them.
Then rocks fall, then more enemies show up until eventually he dies.

Congrats, they're now fighting over who gets to reign: Meridiana, Neale or you.
Sex scene, credits.
unsure if there's more because the game wakes you up again.

Last edited:

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
Are scenes accessed by "idontplaygames" cheat all the scenes in the game? Are there more which are not shown in the mirror?

jwalker997

Jun 27, 2018
Are scenes accessed by "idontplaygames" cheat all the scenes in the game? Are there more which are not shown in the mirror?
I think isn't.
After you make the final choice after the battle against the boss the scenes from the epilogue begin to run.

I believe they're scenes with every woman in the game but with me the game stopped in the second scene (which would be Lisa's).
I'm using a save file from an previous version (1.0 A) so I don't know if that was why.

Sorry for my english, i'm using the translator.

Screenshot_2.png

Reactions: Zxc22

JohnEffinDoe

Jun 11, 2017
Can someone tell me what exactly you need to do in the final underworld place. I'm getting incredibly tired of having to skip 2 days every time I get seen.

So I've lit up the three torches and removed the bats, but the statues there keep sending me back.
I can't do anything with the red sarcophagus as far as I can tell.
I talked to the witch who says I should get to the prison in the est, but the door is locked.
I assume the key is in the room with thepedophile ghost, but I have no idea how to traverse it. (Invisibility does not work)

The whole area is tedious as fuck due to how long it takes to skip a day to get back in, then having to skip another day because you get auto-caught.
Is there a guide or something?

EDIT: Oh X-Ray vision. shows the patrollers.

All right for those stuck like me: The coffin seems useless.
Use X-ray vision in the upper right room to see the patrols.
Go to the right, get the crystal. Unsure if that glowy thing on the floor does anything.
Then go completely left, ignite every torch ot make the bats dissapear (unsure if this is necesarry)
Then get the demoness (I freed her, dunno what the other option does)
Go back to the middle room and go upper middle. Dodge the patrol (statues have sightcones too)
There's dominus, touch the ladies with hearts and don'tget hit.
Then you fight goap (if you so choose), Just walk around, he'll hop to your location. Everyime he hits torches go out. When he has a teardrop next to him, send neala in with Q (first option).
Do this a few times and he sends in goons, just dodge them. Then he sends succubi to Neala, get Goap to jump on the succubi by standing next to them.
Then rocks fall, then more enemies show up until eventually he dies.

Congrats, they're now fighting over who gets to reign: Meridiana, Neale or you.
Sex scene, credits.
unsure if there's more because the game wakes you up again.
Can you please share your save after this section im absolutely stuck that red ring thing is stopping me from getting the crystal

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
It makes me sad that the "DLC" won't be a thing with the corrupticon and the like.
But finally, nobody can say that the game is incomplete anymore.

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Shame we didn't get any impregnation/pregnancy content*, but still huge credits for Nergal on this one. Solid art and dialogue. Unlike My New Life they actually made sure to quickly get all the old content back in the revamp, and unlike Insexual Awakening Nergal pulled through and actually provided an actual ending - not abandoning it once patreon money or motivation died down.

*Here's hoping some modder of similar taste adds a simple extra image to 10 heart scenes or the epilogue.

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Shame we didn't get any impregnation/pregnancy content*, but still huge credits for Nergal on this one. Solid art and dialogue. Unlike My New Life they actually made sure to quickly get all the old content back in the revamp, and unlike Insexual Awakening Nergal pulled through and actually provided an actual ending - not abandoning it once patreon money or motivation died down.

*Here's hoping some modder of similar taste adds a simple extra image to 10 heart scenes or the epilogue.
Yeah it took some time, but I am happy he kept his promise to finish it, I do agree it would have been awesome with some pregnancy ;)
But nevertheless, what a fantastic game, he did a great job. Kinda sad the journey is over =/

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes