itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
View attachment 3360477

How do you fix this bug? its when charlie enters and u trigger the rapesult in homeless shelter, after this u cant re-enter the shelter
This one just seems like the dev needs to fix it
or someone better than me.
I'm looking at it over and over, and it seems like what the dev wants from this is variation that's "unique" to your playthrough, and I don't actually know how to make that happen. Apologies.

I've also tried fixing the other bug but I can't test to see if I've actually fixed it or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Abhorson

SagiriChan

Jan 5, 2023
I'm looking at it over and over, and it seems like what the dev wants from this is variation that's "unique" to your playthrough, and I don't actually know how to make that happen. Apologies.

I've also tried fixing the other bug but I can't test to see if I've actually fixed it or not.
And about fixing being able to see the university dormitory? Its possible?

Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
Is this version bugged as fuck, I had Dillion plotline not work upto a certain point. Marcus stuff does not show finished when I have done everything. Red lines of broken code here and there.

Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
There is also the massage end work random code not working. It's like this update broke the game, which was working fine with minor bugs.

dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
Is this mistagged NTR, as in MC or their sex partner is cheating on someone else? Or properly tagged, as in a love interest is cheating on MC?

If it is, in fact, mistagged, is MC the one doing the cheating on a love interest or is she the homewrecker?

Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Many apologies for not replying to all your messages.
The site didn't notify me about any of your replies so I went a few days being very happy about how few bugs my most recent update had.
Imagine my surprise when I came on today to find how wrong I was.
I'll be addressing them all post haste :)

Last edited:

Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Found some errors at the homeless shelter with Charlie and with the guide back button. Another one of the train. Only option was to show my ticket.

In the next update can you add cheats to reduce stats?

Can't progress Barry's first assignment if tied up
Sure I can add cheats to reduce stats next update.
Could you elaborate on what you mean by errors with the guide back button?

Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I can't visit Luther in the dorms, no option to go to the dorms at all
There is no separate boys dorm this update.
If you chose to do the assignment at Luther's dorm, you'll be able to visit from the academy in the afternoon.
(Please tell me if that doesn't work for you)

Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
When you get the 1st scene with Aubrey in the diner, and you agree, it says in the hint section that both the Manager and the Vanna routes are closed (is this a bug?), whereas if you refuse only the manager routes closes (as it should be)
It's a bug.
Will be fixed next patch.

Reactions: valkyria13

Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
all i can at the dorms is sleep or computer and roommate but no content for the roommate although i chose classes no link to goto said classes or goto selected club
Not club or roommate content is currently available.
The classes begin the week after you've went to orientation. If you're still having trouble accessing them please let me know.

Reactions: GamerDaddy

Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017

Thank you so much for holding down the fort while I was gone xD
I wasn't notified of all the bug reports and couldn't fix it all promptly.
Many apologies.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: itslydiabxtch

Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
And about fixing being able to see the university dormitory? Its possible?
University dormitory is not available this update.
(It was likely very misleading when the Luther route specifically asks you to meet him at his dorm.)
The option to meet Luther should appear at the academy in the Afternoon. If you're still having trouble access it please let me know.

Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Is this version bugged as fuck, I had Dillion plotline not work upto a certain point. Marcus stuff does not show finished when I have done everything. Red lines of broken code here and there.
That's what I get for being overly confident with my coding :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Could you elaborate on where Dillon's plotline broke so I can fix it?

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes