Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Is this mistagged NTR, as in MC or their sex partner is cheating on someone else? Or properly tagged, as in a love interest is cheating on MC?

If it is, in fact, mistagged, is MC the one doing the cheating on a love interest or is she the homewrecker?
People's mileage on what qualifies as NTR varies so much, I tag it as NTR to be safe.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If any of the above counts as NTR then yes there's NTR, otherwise then No, there isn't.

Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
BUG FIX V1.8.4
Hey all, the site hasn't been notifying me about your replies.
I thought I had released a 'No Bug Update' and was having a little celebration...the irony.
I know it's frustrating to play a buggy game so thanks for being patient.

BUG FIX NOTES:
  • Fixed the Charlie Bug.
  • Fixed the Barry BDSM Bug.
  • Fixed the Train Bug.
  • Fixed the Aubrey Diner Close Bug
  • Fixed the Diner Guide Bug
  • Fixed Massage end loop bug
  • The Luther Dorm is not a bug. There is currently no boys dorm in the game. You can visit Luther in the afternoon from the Academy. Edit: Luther Dorm bug fixed.
  • Fixed Bar Drunk Bug
  • Fixed Miscellaneous Bugs identified HERE
Note:
No, this isn't a Virus.
No, I have no idea why it keeps flagging my updates as viruses.
Here's a link if you'd rather download it from there.

Last edited:

Georgenaut

Aug 7, 2016
I know the the point of the game is to play though the routes but playing again after an update makes me wish the end loops were done better. It's weird when you play something like the whore scenes where each time you look for a client the game randomly picks from several fairly descriptive scenes that use multiple pictures. But then you "advance" the route and those are replaced with less descriptive scenes accompanied by a single .gif.

Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I know the the point of the game is to play though the routes but playing again after an update makes me wish the end loops were done better. It's weird when you play something like the whore scenes where each time you look for a client the game randomly picks from several fairly descriptive scenes that use multiple pictures. But then you "advance" the route and those are replaced with less descriptive scenes accompanied by a single .gif.
Yeah...it can be difficult.
I could loop the more detailed scenes but then those scenes become less unique?
I could also make the night versions more detailed and loop those, but then it runs into the same problem (e.g., You have this unique experience...multiple times.)
Ideally I could continue on with regular clients, but that would just be a route continuation.
By simple virtue of it being a loop, it's going to be generic.
I guess a way to solve this is to introduce a cheat that lets you replay routes? But that has potential for introducing so many bugs.
I dunno...If you've seen it done well in another game plz share. I'd love to see how it could work.

SagiriChan

Jan 5, 2023
University dormitory is not available this update.
(It was likely very misleading when the Luther route specifically asks you to meet him at his dorm.)
The option to meet Luther should appear at the academy in the Afternoon. If you're still having trouble access it please let me know.
Nope
No option at all

Reactions: Abhorson

sappho

Aug 31, 2017
There is no separate boys dorm this update.
If you chose to do the assignment at Luther's dorm, you'll be able to visit from the academy in the afternoon.
(Please tell me if that doesn't work for you)
Yeah I mean there is no option to continue that quest at all. It says to meet him after class or whatever but there is no way to do that

Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Yeah I mean there is no option to continue that quest at all. It says to meet him after class or whatever but there is no way to do that
Yep. I've identified the bug. It occurs when you don't sign up for a dorm room and proceed with the route.
v1.8.2 should have fixed it. If it still doesn't work, something weird must be happening, so let me know.

Reactions: sappho

sappho

Aug 31, 2017
Found a new bug with teh racial studies course: after advancing to the discussion about the exam and Rob says its going to be one on one in his office there is no way to continue and using the sleep function from the cheat menu to progress time just makes the conversation repeat the next Wednesday

SagiriChan

Jan 5, 2023
Found a new bug with teh racial studies course: after advancing to the discussion about the exam and Rob says its going to be one on one in his office there is no way to continue and using the sleep function from the cheat menu to progress time just makes the conversation repeat the next Wednesday
He posted the fix for that on the main page :3

Lucioleee

Jun 4, 2017
Bug : Dillion route still can't be accessed once you accept to give a blowjob to her boyfriend when she is not here. There is never a possibility to continue the route.

I don't know if it's a bug but marcus route is never marked as completed.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes