blackravenoz

Apr 3, 2018
Hey good to see you here again.
What do you mean by Kickbox?
i checked the park kick route & gym box route. The imgs should be fine there (at least for next version.) Not sure if you're mentioning something else though.
Cheers!
For me the Image in the gym is missing, and after looking in the code I see that the Kira folder in gym is missing in my download. I used the Gofile link, don´t know if it same in the others.

Reactions: Abhorson

Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
For me the Image in the gym is missing, and after looking in the code I see that the Kira folder in gym is missing in my download. I used the Gofile link, don´t know if it same in the others.
Ah, I might have taken it out and forgotten to put it back in.
I'm going to leave it for the next update since it's one jpg.

Thanks!

Reactions: blackravenoz

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
1.23 bug

I cheated Corruption and tried something out and then I have the time "[undefined]". When you have this you can do a lot and the time don`t change.

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
Thank you for catching the bug.
The kick option shouldn't be missing any images, I couldn't replicate the issue
I've attached a fix for the other option.
You know, i looked name of pictures when i caught they are in error and then in folder and they aren't in there, so i doubt just fixing html is answer. (I do hope HTML fix includes text errors at both ways.)

Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
You know, i looked name of pictures when i caught they are in error and then in folder and they aren't in there, so i doubt just fixing html is answer. (I do hope HTML fix includes text errors at both ways.)
The pictures are there.
The names were wrong in the code so it was referencing a picture that isn't there. (A victim of the find and replace feature being used poorly)
The fix should now reference the correct pictures.

Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
1.23 bug

I cheated Corruption and tried something out and then I have the time "[undefined]". When you have this you can do a lot and the time don`t change.
Cheating corruption shouldn't have caused the bug.
You likely encountered a poorly coded passage that caused it. If I catch that passage I'll squash the bug :)

Redoksar

Jun 12, 2021
1.23 bug

The undefined time bug appears if you come to library event too late- if you go there in the evening, it first skips to the night, then the choice to agree skips to the undefined time.

Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
The undefined time bug appears if you come to library event too late- if you go there in the evening, it first skips to the night, then the choice to agree skips to the undefined time.
Ahh!...
Thank you!
I've fixed it. Next update won't have that issue.

idontknowrofl

Feb 1, 2020
Would be cool if we could have an overview over which paths we have completed in the "guide" section in the game! That way we know what we still haven't seen :)

Reactions: Abhorson

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
Abhorson
Hey, your game is really cool.

One suggestion tough: can you name your uploads according to the version? Its a pain to download your game each time and have to manually rename them for the recent version in order to track the downloaded versions.

Thy :D

bolsiita

May 20, 2018
You've seen Vanna around, she's a good worker, and was always quite nice to you. You didn't think she's a bitch so she must only dislike women who whore themselves out. If you want to get on her good side maybe you shouldn't do that.
This suggest that I shouldn't do this to pursue Vanna but it never goes anywhere unless I do.

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes