Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
This suggest that I shouldn't do this to pursue Vanna but it never goes anywhere unless I do.
Whoa! Someone reads the dialogue. You're like a unicorn xD
In all seriousness yes you're right. The plan is to add a Vanna route. But due to time issues I haven't yet. Right now it's just a route that doesn't go anywhere.
Thanks for trying the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: bolsiita

Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Hi, my save doesn't work on version 1.23, is it possible to fix it?
Hi unfortunately, old saves will not work on new version.
It has to do with how variables are added into the game.
Starting 1.4 I'm going to try and create versions that are compatible with previous saves, (or add route skip cheats)
Thanks.

Reactions: Pinpin007

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
Hi. Version 1.30 forces me to sleep day when corruption rises, is that intended? Corruption can also just rise in the morning, apparently, meaning that it forces you to skip a whole day.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
The last library camgirl scene is weird if you don't know Dominic and it's a shame that the event chain ends there.

Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Hi. Version 1.30 forces me to sleep day when corruption rises, is that intended? Corruption can also just rise in the morning, apparently, meaning that it forces you to skip a whole day.
Yes that is by design.
It's a pretty poor design though and I'll change it for the next update (or maybe through a patch)
It was a remnant of when the corruption advancement scenes were going to be much longer.

Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
The last library camgirl scene is weird if you don't know Dominic and it's a shame that the event chain ends there.
You shouldn't be running into the last camgirl scene if you haven't met Dominic. If you are then it's a bug and please let me know.
Yeah I can see what you mean by it being a shame. I might add to it in the future if I get any ideas and have Dom helping you be an option instead of mandatory.
There aren't many blackmail routes in the game so it'd be nice to keep one.

Reactions: EdgeOfShadow

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
How do you gain traits? You need to have certain traits to continue some routes but I don't know how to get them.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
You shouldn't be running into the last camgirl scene if you haven't met Dominic. If you are then it's a bug and please let me know.
Yeah I can see what you mean by it being a shame. I might add to it in the future if I get any ideas and have Dom helping you be an option instead of mandatory.
There aren't many blackmail routes in the game so it'd be nice to keep one.
You are right, I didn't get this scene, now that I look at it the check is on second to last scene and I tried only the last one with dom set to 0.

Btw, could you add one bartender chat per update? They are fun.

Reactions: Abhorson

eyethotknot

May 15, 2019
Bugs I've noticed in the 1.3 version:

1) When notified your corruption has increased, you must click the "your corruption has risen" link for it to actually increase and sleep/waste another day to apply it. The notice itself should be what increases corruption. Clicking other available links will bypass the corruption increase.

2) If, after clicking the "your corruption has risen" link and being told what what your new level implies, if you click the Corruption info link on the left menu instead of sleep, your corruption increases another level. If you click Return at the bottom of the page and click the Corruption menu link again, you can loop and keep increasing corruption levels without doing anything else. The loop doesn't exit until you select the Sleep option.

3) When offered to start whoring with customers at the diner, if you decline, the next prompt is that you're sent to the manager as if you've just started to apply for the diner job for the 1st time.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I will add one bug too I guess: opening any menu when you wake up, before getting dressed, and clicking "Return" changes day to the next one.

Reactions: Abhorson

Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I will add one bug too I guess: opening any menu when you wake up, before getting dressed, and clicking "Return" changes day to the next one.
I know exactly what causes that bug. I guess you can call it an exploit since you can use it in other passages to boost your stats.
Fixing it would involve making the menu less easy to use so I'm going to ignore them for now.

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes