Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
After the Club date with the boxing girl, is there anymore to that path or is it stopped after that?
Yes that is the end for this update.
I really should add that dynamic guide.
Thanks for checking out the game.

kingbetty

Sep 4, 2017
How do I trigger submissive trait? I thought it would come from dominic but he just gets stuck at saying "he might invite me on a date in future" . I was also hoping the janitor scenes would have lasted longer, maybe after he gets punched by dominic you could add that you can meet him in the park which triggers additional scenes where you go visit his house and he gets more and more degrading with the main character

kingbetty

Sep 4, 2017
How do I trigger submissive trait? I thought it would come from dominic but he just gets stuck at saying "he might invite me on a date in future" . I was also hoping the janitor scenes would have lasted longer, maybe after he gets punched by dominic you could add that you can meet him in the park which triggers additional scenes where you go visit his house and he gets more and more degrading with the main character
Ignore the first part I found the submissive trait was from sinn

Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Those are good suggestions.
In a future update I'll likely make asking Dominic for help as an option rather than something that happens and allow a continuation of the janitor route.

May 8, 2020
Where I can find janitor scenes?

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Janitor scenes+++
whore route++++

We need some gang route - it’s like similar like in GGGB I think ..
there I think many possibilities for good tags : gangbang, bukkake , queue of gang members who want some love from our heroine .
Idk call it - «personal whore for the gang»
GGGB's gang route was too focused on the main character becoming powerful, in her own way, and part of the gang. I'd like a similar path but more about how she is a toy to them, with degradation and humiliation themes. Would also be nice if it didn't have sharing, and just a single member getting her all for himself.

Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Help, lottery result didn't show up...!!!
I need more info. What did show up? Have you already claimed the other reward? If you already have the lottery closes.
Better yet, send me your save file and I'll take a look

Punkhazard

Mar 9, 2018
I need more info. What did show up? Have you already claimed the other reward? If you already have the lottery closes.
Better yet, send me your save file and I'll take a look
At monday bet then the result on sunday but i haven't claim the result yet... and when i want to check at sunday morning it just only have single button to 'go back'

Reactions: Abhorson

Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
At monday bet then the result on sunday but i haven't claim the result yet... and when i want to check at sunday morning it just only have single button to 'go back'
I found the bug.
If you don't want to download the patch and replay everything, you can just loop that passage until you win the lottery. If it isn't showing anything it just means you didn't win.
This patch just shows a "you didn't win" message now.

Reactions: Punkhazard

Punkhazard

Mar 9, 2018
I found the bug.
If you don't want to download the patch and replay everything, you can just loop that passage until you win the lottery. If it isn't showing anything it just means you didn't win.
This patch just shows a "you didn't win" message now.
okay, thanks

McFaper9000

Nov 4, 2020
consider further depravity route for MC. plastic surgery (bimbofication) and maybe some side effects of her nasty choices. a bit of drama adds to the story.

Reactions: macewindoom
4.00 star(s) 13 Votes