Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Does that include when working as a masseuse or at the diner?
Working at the diner you would need to refuse to put out. (Unclear if scenes leading up to that point have bg)
Working as masseuse you need to avoid training to keep your clientele women.

netuttki

May 10, 2018
Quite a few bugs, especially with the homeless shelter, where events are based on variable values that are never set.
I think those those should be reviewed and made sure that, for example, when the event is triggered by
Code:
if X > 11 and Y > 31 and Y < 35
then X is not set to 11 in the last scene where it is modified, and Y is not set to 35 - a value that makes every check resolve to false.

Also, if you refuse to go slutty in the diner, the work never moves the time, so it's infinite money.

Reactions: Vidust and Abhorson

Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
The first choice in the game is to choose your avatar and all 9 picks are completely identical blondes. :p
The gif scenes all assume your character is blonde so I kept the avatars consistent with that.
Could add other hair styles/races if it doesn't break immersion? I dunno

Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Quite a few bugs, especially with the homeless shelter, where events are based on variable values that are never set.
I think those those should be reviewed and made sure that, for example, when the event is triggered by
Code:
if X > 11 and Y > 31 and Y < 35
then X is not set to 11 in the last scene where it is modified, and Y is not set to 35 - a value that makes every check resolve to false.

Also, if you refuse to go slutty in the diner, the work never moves the time, so it's infinite money.
Hey thanks,
I've fixed the work bug.
The homeless bug you listed isn't a bug. (Though it was poorly designed so thanks for pointing it out.)
The code isn't (greater) but rather (greater than or equal to) so for X>11, even if X = 11 the code should run.
Let me know if I confused anything

Last edited:
Reactions: netuttki

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Hey thanks,
I've fixed the work bug.
The homeless bug you listed isn't a bug. (Though it was poorly designed so thanks for pointing it out.)
The code isn't (greater) but rather (greater than or equal to) so for X>11, even if X = 11 the code should run.
Let me know if I confused anything
Greater than or equal to is typically written as X>=11

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
I can't get any further with Vanna. The guide says: Go work at the Diner.
Share your troubles with Vanna.
Or was it wrong when I decided not to humiliate her further?

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes