NTR guy

Nov 30, 2022
Additional scene at boxing during chapter 2. Depending on choice made during club
I choose to have Kira drunk, but after that nothing happens it's just the " You and Kira spend most of the session making out at the gym.", should i advance another storyline?

Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I choose to have Kira drunk, but after that nothing happens it's just the " You and Kira spend most of the session making out at the gym.", should i advance another storyline?
Follow-up events happen in chapter 2. To get there you need to buy an apartment at the Real Estate. After that you can access the additional content at the gym-boxing.

Reactions: NTR guy

Tanzie

Mar 10, 2019
Jordi stuff doesn't progress because of a spelling error. The code is supposed to set $jordi to 5 in order to progress, but it instead sets the misspelled variable $jord to 5. There are 3 instances of this error in the code (v1.5).

Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Jordi stuff doesn't progress because of a spelling error. The code is supposed to set $jordi to 5 in order to progress, but it instead sets the misspelled variable $jord to 5. There are 3 instances of this error in the code (v1.5).
Thank you.
Bugfix attached.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kolkollov

Tanzie

Mar 10, 2019
When $jordi is 9 and $gameTime is 2 you don't receive a text message because of a spelling error:

Code:
if $jordi eq 9 and $gameTIme eq 2>> [[You Receive a Text from Jordi|jordi]]
Changing $gameTIme to $gameTime fixes the issue.

Reactions: Abhorson

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
I've already reuploaded once.
I have no idea why it marks it as a virus :(
Here it is again.
most likely false positive from kingsoft since its the only antivirus that triggered, you gonna need to upload to an external service or we cant download it?

EDIT: i actually can download from the first upload but not the 2nd one, wonder why

Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
still marked as virus tho, you might want to check it.
says 1 detection from Kingsoft - Script.Ks.Malware.9647
Yeah I know, I have no idea what it's detecting.
:( I've ran antivirus on my end and found nothing.
It's the same HTML file as the main game but just with Jordi bug fixes. So if you dont care much about Jordi you could skip it? I'll try uploading another patch tomorrow to see if anything changes.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
ive d/l with no issues so its false positives add it to your white list or disable your antivirus temporally then d/l it again install the game then turn your av back on

Reactions: Abhorson

Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
most likely false positive from kingsoft since its the only antivirus that triggered, you gonna need to upload to an external service or we cant download it?

EDIT: i actually can download from the first upload but not the 2nd one, wonder why
Here's a Mega Link anyways.

Reactions: HotPotLovers

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
UrbanGal-1.52
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
We're doing a funding run! !​

kingbetty

Sep 4, 2017
I'm not sure if this is meant to progress but once you get into the shelter and go through the route where your character gets drugged and used you will get a few days where entering your room causes you to be fucked. And then after a while the homeless man who lead you to the shelter will fuck you and then decide you are his r* princess. Is that where the route with him ends as I couldn't see anything else, I tried all the options whether they be going to the showers at each time or all the different interactions on the evening campfire part.Does his route end there? And does he have a route if you chose not to drink the drugged drink?

If he doesn't have any extended route it would be interesting for him to maybe use the evening shower room when its free to rent out your character to the others at the shelter. This would then lead to an option to volunteer to work for him some more even after buying an apartment and leaving the shelter

Same with the library streaming, you get repeated sex with the guy who found you streaming but then it suddenly stops, a continouous loop would be nice for both this character and the homeless man just so that it doesn't just feel like they magically disappeared. You could add a library basement for him to take you

Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I'm not sure if this is meant to progress but once you get into the shelter and go through the route where your character gets drugged and used you will get a few days where entering your room causes you to be fucked. And then after a while the homeless man who lead you to the shelter will fuck you and then decide you are his r* princess. Is that where the route with him ends as I couldn't see anything else, I tried all the options whether they be going to the showers at each time or all the different interactions on the evening campfire part.Does his route end there? And does he have a route if you chose not to drink the drugged drink?

If he doesn't have any extended route it would be interesting for him to maybe use the evening shower room when its free to rent out your character to the others at the shelter. This would then lead to an option to volunteer to work for him some more even after buying an apartment and leaving the shelter

Same with the library streaming, you get repeated sex with the guy who found you streaming but then it suddenly stops, a continouous loop would be nice for both this character and the homeless man just so that it doesn't just feel like they magically disappeared. You could add a library basement for him to take you
Yes, his route ends there.
Those are good ideas.
The intent is not to abandon the routes but to continue them in Chapter 2.
(If I can figure out the coding I might abandon the Chapter system for more flexibility)
But yeah, Chapter 2 was only added in v1.5 so not much there yet.

Thanks for playing.

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes