macewindoom

Nov 28, 2017
Every time I try to look for clients it says it's under construction. Have I gotten as far as I can with that?

Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
but kira cock lover sets kiraboy to 1 so ... it means the kira drunk bar scene sets kiraboy to 0 and makes her hate cock instead?
Nah, kiraboy 0 triggers a flag for chapter 2 which sets kiraboy to 1, allowing you to see the kira boy scenes in chapter 2. All working as intended :) (messy code I know).

Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Untitled-2.jpg
Votes were closer than I thought.
To meet ya'll halfway, I'll implement a Lesbian mode that blocks all the men routes. Some replacement scenes will be introduced, but no replacement routes. That way at least people can play without risk of dick if they want.

Thanks all for voting.

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
View attachment 2999439
Votes were closer than I thought.
To meet ya'll halfway, I'll implement a Lesbian mode that blocks all the men routes. Some replacement scenes will be introduced, but no replacement routes. That way at least people can play without risk of dick if they want.

Thanks all for voting.
Do we get the opposite too? :unsure: If there is a "Block all straight routes" implementation doing a "block all lesbian routes" shouldnt be much more work right?

Reactions: GamerDaddy

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
I can't find Otto. I assume socialize while homeless means while at the shelter and socializing at the bar right? Eventually found Otto you should probably make the guide more clear on that one. Sinn I triggered once early on in the game but it said it was too late to visit him or something and then he never triggered again. Now I already finished Dillon's questline so I don't think it will ever be triggered.

Last edited:

Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Day 1 Patch v1.63
No it's not a virus -.-
I have no idea why it keeps flagging these uploads as viruses.
Here's a link if you want to download through there.

Last edited:

Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I can't find Otto. I assume socialize while homeless means while at the shelter and socializing at the bar right? Eventually found Otto you should probably make the guide more clear on that one. Sinn I triggered once early on in the game but it said it was too late to visit him or something and then he never triggered again. Now I already finished Dillon's questline so I don't think it will ever be triggered.
For Otto, you need to socialize with the vagrants (by chatting with them at the shelter). For Sinn, it is a bug.
More comprehensive guide has been introduced in v1.63 and the Sinn bug has been fixed.
Thanks for the suggestions (& bug reporting).

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
The Dustin route seems to be stuck at 8 for me. I can wake him up in the early morning and talk to him in the evening and there's been one scene in the bathroom but nothing else. The little plus icon is stuck next to the bathroom and doesn't appear anywhere else.

Reactions: Abhorson

Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
The Dustin route seems to be stuck at 8 for me. I can wake him up in the early morning and talk to him in the evening and there's been one scene in the bathroom but nothing else. The little plus icon is stuck next to the bathroom and doesn't appear anywhere else.
Yep, found a bug with the plus icon (Code didn't do what I thought it did).
The new version should fix it.
(The protag needed to go shower in the evening and touch herself in order to progress)

Last edited:
Reactions: TheGodUncle

ding123

Apr 5, 2019
Still buggy. If you go to the therapist you get a lot of if elseif errors.
Also you cannot load a save file - it says it is from another version.
" You catch some noise happening over at the curb nearby. " - Check it out and you only get a black empty page.

Last edited:
Reactions: Abhorson

Abhorson

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Still buggy. If you go to the therapist you get a lot of if elseif errors.
Also you cannot load a save file - it says it is from another version.
" You catch some noise happening over at the curb nearby. " - Check it out and you only get a black empty page.
You cannot load saves from prior versions.
Thanks for catching the bugs. I'm assuming you're on the lesbian route.

Hopefully that's the last of them.
Sorry all, I've had some trouble squashing all the bugs for this update -.-

No there's no virus here -.-
No idea why it's being flagged.
Feel free to download from if you want.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
UrbanGal-1.65
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes