Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
For me online version have the same issue, too.
Well, if you tried pretty much everything, i bet that's not a problem with a browsers or game version. That's gotta be something with pc settings. No idea how to help you though. Have you had similar issue with animations before?

Last edited:

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
No, I don't. I never played before any games on this engine though.
Forgot to mention: I'm on Linux.

Last edited:

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
No, I don't. I never played before any games on this engine though.
Forgot to mention: I'm on Linux.
Oh, then i know even less. And that Monogatari engine being very rare definitely won't help. Might be its related issue, maybe search will help.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
There are Linux specific versions for this game, maybe animations will work great for you on those versions.
Honestly, I doubt it. The engine seems to be platform independent.
Just found out: In fact for me animations scale up to 1920x1080, with constant ratio 16:9. So anyone, who has screen resolution no more than this, may not see an incorrect scaling.

Last edited:

bikanas

Jun 2, 2017
Honestly, I doubt it. The engine seems to be platform independent.
Just found out: In fact for me animations scale up to 1920x1080, with constant ratio 16:9. So anyone, who has screen resolution no more than this, may not see an incorrect scaling.
Not sure about that, my screen resolution is way bigger than 1920x1080 and animations play right. I guess it may be some Linux specific issue.

nebsama

Aug 10, 2017
This is a great game with great visuals. Shame theres radio silence most of the time from the creator

Dec 5, 2018
Hello this game was very interisting but i have a bug. I'm block a time to sleep at the end of the first week. You have an idea to solve this problem ? (sorry for my english i'm french)

bikanas

Jun 2, 2017
Hello this game was very interisting but i have a bug. I'm block a time to sleep at the end of the first week. You have an idea to solve this problem ? (sorry for my english i'm french)
The download link is for old version of the game, there's a new update (multi-language fix) released a few days after the official one that fixed this bug. It only happens if you're not playing in English language. If you select English language before the part where bug happens it'll play fine.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes