Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Wow, wow, wow!

Loved this game! I already reviewed (5 stars) it so nothing more to add there.

I loved the endings. A mixture of happy, sad and depressing endings keeps the game real.
Absolutely loved the Nadine and Jenny endings.

Not really into them but Alicia and Megan endings were pretty cool. (Megan had an awesome ending)

Dorm girls and Laptop Girls had super depressing endings :(

Then Beth had a real kick in the nuts ending to keep it real.

I think my favourite ending was Jenny. Nadine a close second.
Megan is not my kind of girl, but her ending was pretty cool. Probably the most romantic??

Nice work Dev, hoping he starts a new project.

kuriAUS

Aug 19, 2019
I've got no sound in the game. Does anyone know how to fix this?
I played multiple versions of this game throughout the years, and all of them have no sound. The "sound" and "voice" (lmao as if this game had budget for that) bars seem to be just fake duds. I don't think this game has sound, although I kinda remember this game had music (just a song on loop) in the very early versions.

Reactions: tigrou06

glassspray

Oct 24, 2017
Yes, you can take Megan to the second Marcie's party, you need to attend a private yoga lesson with her and afterwards at the coffeeshop give the correct answers so that she's interested in going to the party with you, this happens earlier in the game.
I have tried this and put all the correct answers in, but she only ever accepts if I say yes to Alicia earlier which puts me on her path? If I say no, and follow the Megan path the exact same I cannot take her to the party

tigrou06

May 27, 2018
I played multiple versions of this game throughout the years, and all of them have no sound. The "sound" and "voice" (lmao as if this game had budget for that) bars seem to be just fake duds. I don't think this game has sound, although I kinda remember this game had music (just a song on loop) in the very early versions.
Thanks dude. Apparently I got tricked by the sound settings... Shame the devs could implement some background musics and basic sounds.

lavera

May 25, 2021
I have tried this and put all the correct answers in, but she only ever accepts if I say yes to Alicia earlier which puts me on her path? If I say no, and follow the Megan path the exact same I cannot take her to the party
There was some bug on a previous version of the game that forces you to replay the coffee shop scene with Megan (if you want to invite her later to the party), don't use a old save game. It doesn't matter if you're on Alicia route and at the same time with Megan, MC is leaving the door open to both girls.
This is where you decide which one you'll invite to the party (when you're spying at Megan): screenshot.jpg

Reactions: bikanas

ReMindED

Nov 10, 2021
Okay, does anyone know what to do to get the full Alicia storyline?
I don't remember the specifics, I think the most important part might be when you have dinner with her, in the end you have to invite her to the private party to get her ending.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Ok finished all the content, pretty simple game but this engine (tyrano?) clunky af as i remember it. At the start its a bit chaotic with so many paths but saves save you :ROFLMAO: . Sophia + Nadine best girls of course, in the 2nd part, the game has some top notch renders, but was too much of a hassle in trying to save them, with renpy its much easier since i use afterburner with riva. What i did not liked, i think the mc was made too much of a creep in the 2nd half ruining most of the writing with his 14 yo monologue.

bikanas

Jun 2, 2017
Ok finished all the content, pretty simple game but this engine (tyrano?) clunky af as i remember it.
I did some digging and the engine is not tyrano, it's called monogatari. Obviously it doesn't seem to have many features that renpy has, but from what I saw it's coded in javascript and putting any game online on a webpage is extremely easy, something that renpy is still struggling to do.

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
i just want to ask 1 thing,

1675207160230.png

Is there content with that girl? only answer me yes or not please. I mean sex content only, not endings or things very very heavy spoilings

bikanas

Jun 2, 2017
It's crazy, this game has been in development for 5/6 years.
Crazyness is the amount of games that get abandoned every month or games like wife and mother that keep blue-balling players after 6 years. This game at least got completed, a lot of other games didn't.

Reactions: ThomsenTJ

lavera

May 25, 2021
Dev released today a new game that looks very interesting. Amazing 2d graphics! Hopefully it'll show up here on the forum soon.

ramson32

Sep 19, 2017
Wow, wow, wow!

Loved this game! I already reviewed (5 stars) it so nothing more to add there.

I loved the endings. A mixture of happy, sad and depressing endings keeps the game real.
Absolutely loved the Nadine and Jenny endings.

Not really into them but Alicia and Megan endings were pretty cool. (Megan had an awesome ending)

Dorm girls and Laptop Girls had super depressing endings :(

Then Beth had a real kick in the nuts ending to keep it real.

I think my favourite ending was Jenny. Nadine a close second.
Megan is not my kind of girl, but her ending was pretty cool. Probably the most romantic??

Nice work Dev, hoping he starts a new project.
Hi Alfius do you have some sort of guide of walkthrough get all endings? That will be really helpful.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes