5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

tryndasam

Dec 24, 2023
Good morning, sorry for the question, but about the following video:
06 Space Lady
There is an issue ? The video is incomplete ? It seems it's just a trailer.
Do you know if there is a "part2" of this video ? It looks amazing, but ends ...

asdfqwert_789

Jul 24, 2019
Good morning, sorry for the question, but about the following video:
06 Space Lady
There is an issue ? The video is incomplete ? It seems it's just a trailer.
Do you know if there is a "part2" of this video ? It looks amazing, but ends ...
As far as I know it's the whole collection the author has made so far, soo no part2's

Reactions: tryndasam

insane77

Jan 6, 2018
Wait, people still looking for the Excella Animation at true 4k? That been out for a while right? I have the actual 4k dark skin version but thought most folks on here got either of the two once it came out. Chun li animation was put on hold for an indefinite amount of time last I checked (MONTHS ago). Hadn't been following since.

urhenmon

Oct 5, 2020
Wait, people still looking for the Excella Animation at true 4k? That been out for a while right? I have the actual 4k dark skin version but thought most folks on here got either of the two once it came out. Chun li animation was put on hold for an indefinite amount of time last I checked (MONTHS ago). Hadn't been following since.
Could you post the Excella dark skin version pls mate?

May 13, 2018
Would somebody please be a hero and put some video length info up? I don't know if these are two frame loops or feature length films.
Please and thank you.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote