RPGM Completed Using Hypnosis Magic To Enjoy Endless Rape [Final] [Dead Heat]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Ahahahaha...
God what have I done in my previous life to suffer all of these MTL like this...
It's starting to affect my daily English

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Imagine that, once again lying their ass off. Why I never... :FacePalm: :FacePalm::HideThePain:

Guys, the game isn't an MTL because it doesn't say it's an MTL; fucking trust me guys. Would I lie to you after I've "translated" games over and over and uploaded them for you?
You just said this in the 1st page "Who did the translation? Because this sure as hell reads like an MTL." What are you implying? that YOU'RE the one who translated it? And Why quote me? I just played the game and showed the bad part about it

hypknot88

Sep 19, 2018
You just said this in the 1st page "Who did the translation? Because this sure as hell reads like an MTL." What are you implying? that YOU'RE the one who translated it? And Why quote me? I just played the game and showed the bad part about it
The guys that are quoting you are talking to the original uploader and also quoting them. No need to get so heated, they're not accusing you of anything

bwazoo92

Jan 21, 2019
In general is there a way to revert mtl to kanji/hiragana for those of us that can hobble through it in these games?

ronney

May 6, 2017
Mtl doesn't matter to me I will still play if it works to get the scenes or use a save. This doesn't change the fact that mtl is generally horrible. I get by just fine even enjoying edited mtl sense it does what I do manaully for me when I use deepl or atlas to play games.

Reactions: TeamHentaiX

Wolfbeckett

Jul 25, 2020
but the game was translated by a pro
A pro what, exactly? Certainly this so-called pro used a lot of words I recognized. However, it appears the order and arrangement of those words was determined through some kind of random lottery process.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
A pro what, exactly? Certainly this so-called pro used a lot of words I recognized. However, it appears the order and arrangement of those words was determined through some kind of random lottery process.
its a joke, a pro MTL translator. i already discussed about the game with the moderators, it was funny.

Wolfbeckett

Jul 25, 2020
its a joke, a pro MTL translator. i already discussed about the game with the moderators, it was funny.
Gotcha :). The jokiness was not clear to me in the initial comment, sorry about that.

I literally made it through about 30 seconds of this game before turning it off in disgust :p.

• Haha
Reactions: TeamHentaiX

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Gotcha :). The jokiness was not clear to me in the initial comment, sorry about that.

I literally made it through about 30 seconds of this game before turning it off in disgust :p.
I did post a warning about this and screenshot it on a few pages if you don't mind bothering to read a few pages

And Seriously me? Trolling? No I'm not but if that's what you see then fine Aren't these uploaders doing that? Everyday they keep posting MTL and people keep complaining about it how could not be trolling lol we hardly ever get a decent game with good english on it

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes