RPGM Completed Using Hypnosis Magic To Enjoy Endless Rape [Final] [Dead Heat]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
or you people FINALLY stop using translator++ and breaking every fukkin game with it and making it unplayable and force people to fix your broken translations! i´m so damn sick of these translator++ translations! send us an untranslated copy of the game to fix it!
fuck T ++, that old garbage app sucks lol

• Angry
Reactions: Dampfkochtopf

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Anyone found the last 4 scenes? having trouble finding them and in-game hints aren't clear enough.
1637333177437.png

Edit: Figured out, had to talk with the pink haired bar girl and also break out a thief from prison to continue.
1637334370145.png

Last edited:

Voi

Aug 4, 2018
Anyone found the last 4 scenes? having trouble finding them and in-game hints aren't clear enough.
View attachment 1507750

Edit: Figured out, had to talk with the pink haired bar girl and also break out a thief from prison to continue.
View attachment 1507765
The 5th blue carpet you already found the guild badge, then go to the inn and hand it in

The 5th black carpet you need to talk to a dark looking dude on the tavern of the thief town, then go talk to the man locked in prison at night, he wil give you an elf stone and you change it for a key on the second floor of the thief town tavern.

Go talk to the witch at night just above your house (when you unlocked everything else).

6th blue carpet is easy, go to the mansion and talk to a new dude next to the maid. Then you find his daughter on the food shop in the commercial district.

The last black carpet i'm missing, if someone knows how to get it please share.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
[...]

Same location as the captive girl (thief town tavern): room just next to her room.

Talk to the "barman" in order to know what to do to unlock the concerned door.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
For the Last black carpet a second girl slave will appear at the black market inn (second floor). You need to get your cellphone at home and trade it with the slave dealer for her.

vogelad94

Nov 4, 2019
Well, seeing this was an absolutely FANTASTIC surprise:
1637461574885.png
I usually see situations where something gets tagged furry, and it's either mistagged and it's just plain old human girls with animal ears, or it is indeed furry, but it's yet another gay visual novel with bara furry guys.

Compared to that, this is like, the complete opposite feeling. It's great. Unexpected straight furry stuff is awesome to come across and I kinda want more of it in my life.

So yeah, this game needs a furry tag.

Anyways, like other people said, this game seems to be similar to one of those NPC fucking games (with really good animations, mind), except in trying to use a different explanation as to why you can now fuck random girls all you like, I'm now questioning why the other people nearby aren't at all confused or weirded out when you fuck a girl in public.

It makes a bit more sense when you're in a weird RPG game-world and all other people are non-sentient NPCs who say the same thing over and over, but here it's a bit weirder that nobody gives a shit. I'm going to assume that the main character must be hypnotizing everyone who might see these things go down, or maybe he uses the memory-erasing skill or something.

Though, it's funny to imagine that he's not doing any of that, and what the staff see this random customer do is:
- Enters the restaurant and just walks into the kitchen
- Makes some weird star sparkles appear for a sec
- Proceeds to bend over the beast-girl chef and go to fucking pound-town
- Cums inside her in plain view of her colleagues
- Refuses to elaborate further and immediately leaves

nninni

Jan 25, 2020
does this game have an ending? I was expected that the hero could leave town after he collected all women, but there's nothing different after I have them all.

virio

Jan 17, 2021
The 5th blue carpet you already found the guild badge, then go to the inn and hand it in

The 5th black carpet you need to talk to a dark looking dude on the tavern of the thief town, then go talk to the man locked in prison at night, he wil give you an elf stone and you change it for a key on the second floor of the thief town tavern.

Go talk to the witch at night just above your house (when you unlocked everything else).

6th blue carpet is easy, go to the mansion and talk to a new dude next to the maid. Then you find his daughter on the food shop in the commercial district.

how do you get guild badge?

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes