Mod Ren'Py [v.3.1] S.H.E.L.T.E.R. Multi-Mod (New content + walkthrough+ cheat menu)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Select all the kinks you want to see included in future updates

• Femdom

• Maledom (without corruption)

• Foot fetish

• Watersports

• NTR

• Musk (female smelling male)

• Musk (male smelling female)

• Petplay

• Smegma eating

• Rimjob

Results are only viewable after voting.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
New version of the mod uploaded with a number of new additions, check the changelog to see more
Awesome! Can't wait to try it out! Will definitely leave some feedback when I do =)

For a possible future feature: Personally I wish there was a way to cure Lucy (both voice and humanoid) without needing the father for it. I know it makes sense with his background. But since both the Romance and the Corruption routes have options for him to leave, it effectively screws your chance to ever cure her if it's done before meeting her. So as of my last game, I basically put off advancing with Angela until after Lucy was cured. Would be better imo if that wasn't necessary. Not sure what the optimal solution would be though. Him leaving on the Corruption route also removes your ability to have sex with Angela on her bed (next to him). Maybe a repeatable "dream" scene would work there to, like with the pregnancy scenes?

I really wish that there was an arachnophobia-friendly version of the whole Lucy subplot lol. But I don't see how it could be done without removing 80% of her content unfortunately.

Anyway, thanks for the hard work! Looking forward to trans Mia especially lol =D

mastangas

Mar 11, 2018
Awesome! Can't wait to try it out! Will definitely leave some feedback when I do =)

For a possible future feature: Personally I wish there was a way to cure Lucy (both voice and humanoid) without needing the father for it. I know it makes sense with his background. But since both the Romance and the Corruption routes have options for him to leave, it effectively screws your chance to ever cure her if it's done before meeting her. So as of my last game, I basically put off advancing with Angela until after Lucy was cured. Would be better imo if that wasn't necessary. Not sure what the optimal solution would be though. Him leaving on the Corruption route also removes your ability to have sex with Angela on her bed (next to him). Maybe a repeatable "dream" scene would work there to, like with the pregnancy scenes?

I really wish that there was an arachnophobia-friendly version of the whole Lucy subplot lol. But I don't see how it could be done without removing 80% of her content unfortunately.

Anyway, thanks for the hard work! Looking forward to trans Mia especially lol =D
Ok, a lot to answer here. First of all, turning Lucy humanoid without Oscar is actually a great idea. I never realized since I kept him but I'm trying to "correct" things from the game so I'll add that to the list.

About the sex on Angela's bed I guess you saw I just added that to the romance route, but obviously it needs Oscar. Maybe I should just make a cheat to switch between having or not having Oscar in the house. The problem with turning Lucy human seems like a failure from the game to me since there's no way to know beforehand, but if you kick Oscar you should already know you can't have sex next to him anyway.

I actually said I can do that arachnophobia mod but I don't think many people will use it, so it's lower on my list of priorities. And yeah I'd cut her content but so does choosing the option to turn her human without the mod.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RabidSloth

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
First of all, turning Lucy humanoid without Oscar is actually a great idea
(y):D

but if you kick Oscar you should already know you can't have sex next to him anyway
Oh I know lol. If he's gone then obviously he wouldn't be laying there next to her in the bed XD. I just always thought the aspect of losing out on one of the repeatable scenes with the location/position/art with her because he's left was unfortunate. I wish the dev would make an additional scene of banging Angela on her bad to replace our loss of the one that we lose by him leaving. "What, MC can't fuck her on that bed at all now?? Why not?" XD I was just spitballing about maybe having it as a dream or a fantasy or something so that we can still select and enjoy the scene even after he's gone.

I can do that arachnophobia mod but I don't think many people will use it
Yeah, I wouldn't think it'd be high in demand. Not everyone turns into a terrified little bitch like me when it comes to spiders :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: verzauberung

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
mastangas Been playing with the mod and am really enjoying it!

Question about "Some of the corruption scenes are now available in the romance route with new and adapted dialog to fit the route."

Will you possibly also import and convert some of the romance scenes over to the corruption route as well? =)

Also, I thought the dialogue in Mia's trans path was funny :LOL:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Pregnant scenes and kinks..?

Well, to me, pregnant/mom means lactation. And since this is a fantasy world, maybe their breasts increase enough for you to be able to partially live from the milk, or it affects the need for other food sources (for a while).

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
How long does it usually take for this mod to be updated, I;m assuming you're working on you're own/spare time, so does it usually take long?

Apr 3, 2019
Hello love your mod, do you think it would be possible to add all corruption sequences into romance? For particularly difficult/hard to explain scenes, it could be placed into the romance narrative as a dream sequence or perhaps the characters are doing some cosplay/kink acts, anyway these are just my suggestions :)

NiteStorm

Sep 23, 2018
you still have to use Un Ren console cheats budget = 500 or less and has_syringe = 500 or less as they are not included in this multi mod if you use the un ren cheats make sure you space before the = and after it or it will not work

Last edited:

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Does the current version of the mod work with v0.31 of the game or do I need to wait for it to be updated ?

Violation2020

Jul 24, 2020
you still have to use Un Ren console cheats budget = 500 or less and has_syringe = 500 or less as they are not included in this multi mod if you use the un ren cheats make sure you space before the = and after it or it will not work
You could always use the save editor online to change cans and syringes, that's what I do anyways.

Does the current version of the mod work with v0.31 of the game or do I need to wait for it to be updated ?
I have always seen in past always best to wait for mod updates with these type of games, since coding can change and it might mess up during game play with an incorrect version or older version used on a newer update of game.

Reactions: lancekro

mastangas

Mar 11, 2018
is it possible to get mod on android?
I guess is possible to port since it only changes the script but unfortunately I don't know how to do it, sorry

Will you possibly also import and convert some of the romance scenes over to the corruption route as well? =)
I don't think so, I don't like that part of the game at all so I'll be focusing on the romance route

How long does it usually take for this mod to be updated, I;m assuming you're working on you're own/spare time, so does it usually take long?
Both depends on how much content I add in each update and how much free time I have, but I update it often enough. The next one will be probably next week

Hello love your mod, do you think it would be possible to add all corruption sequences into romance? For particularly difficult/hard to explain scenes, it could be placed into the romance narrative as a dream sequence or perhaps the characters are doing some cosplay/kink acts, anyway these are just my suggestions :)
My plan is changing most of them to romance, except for the ones where the clothes are too different. I'll make a little sub-plot for Kira that will unlock the "bdsm" scenes for her and the brothel scenes will be in a dream in the same way you can repeat pregnancy now

Is not really necessary to use those cheats. You can have infinite money with the mod and that means you can also buy infinite syringes. But I guess I can add it for convenience

It works with the new version, meaning it won't crash the game or anything, but you can't access any of the new 0.31 content if you're using the mod. The next version will be updated to 0.31 and as I said above it should be avaliable next week

Apr 3, 2019
Thanks for replying! Sounds great! Right now the only scene with very different clothes in corruption is probably
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
right? :unsure: Anyway if you want some suggestions on how to jam even these very out of place scenes without ruining narrative congruence, I would be happy to brainstorm with you. Thanks again for making the mod! :D

mastangas

Mar 11, 2018
Thanks for replying! Sounds great! Right now the only scene with very different clothes in corruption is probably
right? :unsure: Anyway if you want some suggestions on how to jam even these very out of place scenes without ruining narrative congruence, I would be happy to brainstorm with you. Thanks again for making the mod! :D
Is not that simple, all these have different clothes

And for the "too out of place scenes" I have all these

I'm ready to hear your ideas tho

Reactions: haooni
Apr 3, 2019
Oh okay, a real simple solution would be to just make the protagonist ask the characters to do "cosplay/roleplay", that would explain the different clothings sufficiently I would think :unsure:

For the out of place scenes isn't it possible to just explain it out as roleplaying as well? I guess just change the dialogue? It should be considered romance so as long as they "consent" to it or the idea comes from themselves right? :unsure:

If you think this is not feasible for the narrative, do tell me and I will think of something else, or maybe we can discuss it one by one per scene with problems :D

mastangas

Mar 11, 2018
Oh okay, a real simple solution would be to just make the protagonist ask the characters to do "cosplay/roleplay", that would explain the different clothings sufficiently I would think :unsure:

For the out of place scenes isn't it possible to just explain it out as roleplaying as well? I guess just change the dialogue? It should be considered romance so as long as they "consent" to it or the idea comes from themselves right? :unsure:

If you think this is not feasible for the narrative, do tell me and I will think of something else, or maybe we can discuss it one by one per scene with problems :D
Well, things like fucking your mom against the fridge in front of your family is not easy to excuse as just doing roleplay

Reactions: Mikhail Blk

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Well, things like fucking your mom against the fridge in front of your family is not easy to excuse as just doing roleplay
The family isn't actually shown in those scenes though, correct? Just their text boxes. Could the dialogue be tweaked/rewritten to just remove references to them in the scenes maybe? :unsure:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote