• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py [v.3.1] S.H.E.L.T.E.R. Multi-Mod (New content + walkthrough+ cheat menu)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Select all the kinks you want to see included in future updates

• Femdom

• Maledom (without corruption)

• Foot fetish

• Watersports

• NTR

• Musk (female smelling male)

• Musk (male smelling female)

• Petplay

• Smegma eating

• Rimjob

Results are only viewable after voting.

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android port of Shelter v0.31 with mastangas multi mod.
Usual gestures etc..
Altenative saves/log location. Grant storage permissions on first run!
Hi I had been using the66's port but found yours with mod I know that alot of work went into the mod so I was eager to try it but when I start your port after about 10 secs it shuts down completely? Wondering how to get your port to play?
Any help you could give would be very much appreciated?

Thank you for your time

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi I had been using the66's port but found yours with mod I know that alot of work went into the mod so I was eager to try it but when I start your port after about 10 secs it shuts down completely? Wondering how to get your port to play?
Any help you could give would be very much appreciated?

Thank you for your time
It should just work as long as you grant storage permissions. Can you send me log.txt?

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
It should just work as long as you grant storage permissions. Can you send me log.txt?
It starts up fine but when I push start game it plays about 10sec then shuts down?
I sent log text had to send it through conversation some reason couldn't get it to attach here?

Thank you for your time and help

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
It starts up fine but when I push start game it plays about 10sec then shuts down?
I sent log text had to send it through conversation some reason couldn't get it to attach here?

Thank you for your time and help
I'm not sure what's going on there tbh, I certainly don't get attribute errors when loading saves.
Are you trying to load saves from the66 port? There may be some compatibility issue.
Also have you tried clicking ignore in the error screen, sometimes attribute errors can be ignored safely.

What I would do is delete files in "Wills747/s.h.e.l.t.e.r" with 'reload' in the title
If that doesn't work, delete "android/data/s.h.e.l.t.e.r/"
If that still doesn't work uninstall, delete both folders fully then re install again.

sturmwaffeln

May 12, 2018
I can't seem to be able to start the game, after putting this mod into my game folder opening the game gives me this:
```
The label _call_hscene_start_romance_16 is defined twice, at
File "game/events/angela/angela_route_repeatable.rpy", line 101 and
File "events/pregnancy_request_updates.rpyc", line 48.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Mon Jul 26 04:21:33 2021
```

tyurtle

Apr 30, 2017
I can't seem to be able to start the game, after putting this mod into my game folder opening the game gives me this:
```

Mon Jul 26 04:21:33 2021
```
I don't think this mod works for version 0.32 yet. Because I has the same issue and realized the change log said updated to work for up to 0.31.

You're going to need version 0.31 for this mod to work.

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
Very nice mod you made here which must have taken quite a bit of your time. Additionally, I've also learned some new stuff regarding modding thanks to your script, which I highly appreciate. This feels like a true sandbox game now, and putting the pointers in for each different route was also a very good idea. I'm not a big fan of cheats, but it's optional so each their own. Thanks for this great mod I appreciate your efforts. mastangas

Darkdevil6401

Apr 29, 2019
```
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

Tue Jul 27 17:33:19 2021
```
can someone help me?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote