Mod Ren'Py [v.3.1] S.H.E.L.T.E.R. Multi-Mod (New content + walkthrough+ cheat menu)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Select all the kinks you want to see included in future updates

• Femdom

• Maledom (without corruption)

• Foot fetish

• Watersports

• NTR

• Musk (female smelling male)

• Musk (male smelling female)

• Petplay

• Smegma eating

• Rimjob

Results are only viewable after voting.

mastangas

Mar 11, 2018
I tried to adapt the mod to 0.32 so quickly after noticing it was out that I didn't even check the new scenes lol. I did now, and updated the mod once again to include the new pregnancy scenes in the dream menu. Now you won't have to replay the whole game again just to see them.

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Hi was wondering if anyone had an Android version with the mod they wouldn't mind sharing with me?

Thank you for your time :)

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Thanks for the mod update! I haven't played this game yet (I try to avoid sandbox games), but I find some characters are worth the slog (grind).

Reactions: The ArcKnight

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
I just gave the corruption route a try and man... It was hilarious how the MC turns into an asshole instantly. I felt literally sorry for every character he spoke with lmao. I hoped it would be like a more charismatic corruption rather than turning into a complete douchebag. It was funny to read, though. Very unrealistic, but fun.

mastangas

Mar 11, 2018
I just gave the corruption route a try and man... It was hilarious how the MC turns into an asshole instantly. I felt literally sorry for every character he spoke with lmao. I hoped it would be like a more charismatic corruption rather than turning into a complete douchebag. It was funny to read, though. Very unrealistic, but fun.
Yeah that's why I'm only doing things with the romance route and adapting some mb-exclusive content for it, so those sex scenes and cgs can be played without needing to play the game as a rapey psycho.

Great mod mastangas!
Would it be possible to add a gallery mode with the existing scenes? The basic one has no text, just the artworks, not really interesting...
Why tho? Almost all scenes can be repeated just by talking to the girls except for small exceptions. And even those exceptions I'm trying to make them repeatable, like I did with the Melisa masturbation scene and some others. I think the only ones missing (only for the moment) are one with Lucy and one with Dagger.

Jan 24, 2021
I got this error message when trying the game for the first time:

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label _call_hscene_start_romance_16 is defined twice, at
  File "game/events/angela/angela_route_repeatable.rpy", line 101 and
  File "events/pregnancy_request_updates.rpyc", line 48.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sun Aug 01 16:30:35 2021

EDIT: Tried deleting it all and re-download and install, now I get this error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/events/foursome/mb/fourp_kma_mb.rpy', 1598374279, 0) is defined twice, at events/foursome/mb/fourp_kma_mb.rpyc:2 and game/game/events/foursome/mb/fourp_kma_mb.rpyc:2.

Last edited:

mastangas

Mar 11, 2018
I got this error message when trying the game for the first time:

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label _call_hscene_start_romance_16 is defined twice, at
  File "game/events/angela/angela_route_repeatable.rpy", line 101 and
  File "events/pregnancy_request_updates.rpyc", line 48.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sun Aug 01 16:30:35 2021

EDIT: Tried deleting it all and re-download and install, now I get this error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/events/foursome/mb/fourp_kma_mb.rpy', 1598374279, 0) is defined twice, at events/foursome/mb/fourp_kma_mb.rpyc:2 and game/game/events/foursome/mb/fourp_kma_mb.rpyc:2.
You installed it wrong, you have to extract the zip in the main folder so the mod's "game" folder overwrites the regular "game" folder

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote