Mod Ren'Py [v.3.1] S.H.E.L.T.E.R. Multi-Mod (New content + walkthrough+ cheat menu)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Select all the kinks you want to see included in future updates

• Femdom

• Maledom (without corruption)

• Foot fetish

• Watersports

• NTR

• Musk (female smelling male)

• Musk (male smelling female)

• Petplay

• Smegma eating

• Rimjob

Results are only viewable after voting.

UncleGeorge

Nov 25, 2018
I'm confused, where is the cheat menu in your room? I only have the "sleep" and "peek" choices whenever I'm in the bedroom

<edit> nevermind I'm an idiot I didnt unzip in the right location

Last edited:

mastangas

Mar 11, 2018
i think grace should have been included in the vote as she seems to have not as much content as some of the others in the game or at least add more to her in a later update
Even if she's not in the poll you can still suggest ideas for her

mastangas

Mar 11, 2018
Do we only need the Incest v2.3 mod to have the Arachnophobia Patch included or we need both Incest v2.3 + Arachnophobia Patch v2.2.1?
Both are needed, but since the patch is not updated it won't let you impregnate Lucy. I'll change that whenever I have the chance

potatusmanus

Apr 5, 2021
Hey everyone, since Angela won the poll I'm thinking about making repeatable that date with Angela where ask her love and lust questions from a book, between other things. So apart from the ones available the first date, I can include new questions you suggest to ask her
Will there be more types of videos watchable with Kira in the next update? If it's something planned for further down the line, will there be different images used for some types of video content other than the one that's already used for both options currently available using assets or images already in the game?

mastangas

Mar 11, 2018
Because the number in the title says 2.2.
The mod was finished in 1.0 but as the game keeps updating and I get new ideas to implement I keep adding more.

where to find walkthough?
When a choice will have an impact in the game it's said in the choice option itself.

It'd be cool if Grace's relationship could be changed too.
I did it with Mia because her love route had two paths. The second kind of relationship you have with Grace is her corruption route, like every other character has.

Will there be more types of videos watchable with Kira in the next update? If it's something planned for further down the line, will there be different images used for some types of video content other than the one that's already used for both options currently available using assets or images already in the game?
I intended to add maledom and public videos in the next update. And no, I don't think they'll have different images because what could they be? The game has what it has. If you have any idea you can tell me. I'm also open to hear scenarios for the videos and if I like them they can be included

Reactions: Balthasar-Gelt
Aug 30, 2019
can you add romance scenes into the corruption route? because I see that this mod pack focuses heavily on romance route and as a mb guy would love some stuff for that route too

Last edited:

mastangas

Mar 11, 2018
That is actually funny because you took several scenes from the MB route and put them into your mod. :KEK:
Uhh... yeah, that's exactly the point, making all the cgs accesible from the romance route. All of them modified to avoid the corruption of the characters as well. He was asking me to do the opposite thing

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote