Mod Ren'Py [v.3.1] S.H.E.L.T.E.R. Multi-Mod (New content + walkthrough+ cheat menu)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Select all the kinks you want to see included in future updates

• Femdom

• Maledom (without corruption)

• Foot fetish

• Watersports

• NTR

• Musk (female smelling male)

• Musk (male smelling female)

• Petplay

• Smegma eating

• Rimjob

Results are only viewable after voting.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Uhh... yeah, that's exactly the point, making all the cgs accesible from the romance route. All of them modified to avoid the corruption of the characters as well. He was asking me to do the opposite thing
I mean can you blame him? If you already take the stuff you can also do the corruption, which is actually pretty well done.

Jan 4, 2018
A whole route seems too big but if you message me ideas or even a kind of a script maybe I could put it into the game

There's a menu in your room
sorry if im not coming across clearly I just mean a slight edit to the dialogue for one of her scenes. Remember how you can go a submission or domination route for Mandisa or Mia and it seems like that is going to be an option for Dagger as well.

mastangas

Mar 11, 2018
sorry if im not coming across clearly I just mean a slight edit to the dialogue for one of her scenes. Remember how you can go a submission or domination route for Mandisa or Mia and it seems like that is going to be an option for Dagger as well.
Oh, ok. Well again you can message me the dialogs if you want, if not then I may do that in the future when I finish all the other planned stuff

mastangas

Mar 11, 2018
The mod has been updated with some fixes and new content

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have also added a new poll, please vote if you're using the mod

Last edited:

mastangas

Mar 11, 2018
Huge update this time, make sure to check all the new content:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There may be new things, but I lost the .txt where I was listing all the new stuff while doing them so this is what I remember

Reactions: Wills747

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Been away for awhile. Looking to give the game a play again with the mod. Saw the poll. Have to ask. What the heck is "Smegma" :LOL:

Edit: Nvm. Looked it up... :sick:

(Not meaning to kink-shame. Just personal reaction lol)

Last edited:

mastangas

Mar 11, 2018
Been away for awhile. Looking to give the game a play again with the mod. Saw the poll. Have to ask. What the heck is "Smegma" :LOL:

Edit: Nvm. Looked it up... :sick:

(Not meaning to kink-shame. Just personal reaction lol)
You were one of the first persons to comment about this mod so I'm glad to see you back, I hope you like all the new things I've added when you try them. And don't worry, everything in the poll will be totally optional when included

• Red Heart
Reactions: RabidSloth

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
You were one of the first persons to comment about this mod so I'm glad to see you back, I hope you like all the new things I've added when you try them. And don't worry, everything in the poll will be totally optional when included
The changelog is really impressive! Looking forward to it. Btw, is keeping the dad around still required to turn Lucy human, or was that changed? I thought I remembered you saying that you might look into changing that if you could.

It looks like a fairly even split across the poll lol! No one kink really blew the rest out of the water, or got left behind. Will be curious to see what you come up with =)

There's something I want to do for personal use whenever the game is finished, that will just require me going through the script and doing some editing to the dialogue. But I was wondering if it may be feasible for your mod? I think the dev has a thing for producing male progeny lol. All of the babies seem to be boys except for one or two. I want to go in and change the dialogue to where they're all girls (...don't judge me :devilish:). Infants are by nature pretty androgynous. So no art would even need to be touched IIRC. Though like the arachnophobia thing I may be pretty much the only person to even give a shit about it :LOL:, so if it's not worth the trouble then it's cool. Just wanted to mention it :)

So to get the most out of the mod I need to go down the romance routes with everyone, correct?

mastangas

Mar 11, 2018
The changelog is really impressive! Looking forward to it. Btw, is keeping the dad around still required to turn Lucy human, or was that changed? I thought I remembered you saying that you might look into changing that if you could.

It looks like a fairly even split across the poll lol! No one kink really blew the rest out of the water, or got left behind. Will be curious to see what you come up with =)

There's something I want to do for personal use whenever the game is finished, that will just require me going through the script and doing some editing to the dialogue. But I was wondering if it may be feasible for your mod? I think the dev has a thing for producing male progeny lol. All of the babies seem to be boys except for one or two. I want to go in and change the dialogue to where they're all girls (...don't judge me :devilish:). Infants are by nature pretty androgynous. So no art would even need to be touched IIRC. Though like the arachnophobia thing I may be pretty much the only person to even give a shit about it :LOL:, so if it's not worth the trouble then it's cool. Just wanted to mention it :)

So to get the most out of the mod I need to go down the romance routes with everyone, correct?
Nope, everything related to Lucy has been changed so you can access it just having Angela. You don't even need that tho, I think the arachnophobia patch still works in the newest version of the mod.

The poll didn't have the intention to find a winner, only to know if any of those kinks wasn't too liked, and since it's not the case I'll be doing things related to all of them. Some will just be adding a way to access some corruption exclusive scenes, like with maledom. And others like watersports or smegma will use existing pics to create new situations.

I don't know if the babies will be seen grown up on the epilogues update, so I prefer not to touch that at the moment. And finally yes, 90% of this mod is only playable in the romance route

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Nope, everything related to Lucy has been changed so you can access it just having Angela. You don't even need that tho, I think the arachnophobia patch still works in the newest version of the mod.

The poll didn't have the intention to find a winner, only to know if any of those kinks wasn't too liked, and since it's not the case I'll be doing things related to all of them. Some will just be adding a way to access some corruption exclusive scenes, like with maledom. And others like watersports or smegma will use existing pics to create new situations.

I don't know if the babies will be seen grown up on the epilogues update, so I prefer not to touch that at the moment. And finally yes, 90% of this mod is only playable in the romance route
Oh yeah, that's a good point about possible epilogue slides.

And that was a facepalm moment for me to realize that of course it wouldn't matter anyway with the arachnophobia patch :ROFLMAO:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote