Master Alaric

Jul 12, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/screens/quick_navigation.rpy", line 2, in <module>
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/scripts/screens/quick_navigation.rpyc", line 1, in script
RENPY RPC2 . L z L xڝZ �U��MOBzL�6�m�TdA(�����n���l:I&�f��余lw+��j��P�D���x�(�7*J��>� Q��ޛ+�l����n2���������M�Wϩ�VE�ЙmX&����+���m��)ڦvW̢�ۧ�i{%M;����TJ����pb�3y�v
File "C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\VIRTUES\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\VIRTUES\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/scripts/screens/quick_navigation.rpy", line 2, in <module>
File "C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\VIRTUES\renpy\python.py", line 731, in do_mutation
return method(self, *args, **kwargs)
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I hope to god they fix this. One or 2 random toilet events in Elena house don't come up. The lag is bearable but exists on android. I did continue with my saves from previous versions but it is a bit dickish if you cant as that is the whole point. I get it is just a few random events but I 2ant this fixed so that in future this is not an issue.

• Sad
Reactions: lXenol

lXenol

Jan 17, 2018
I hope to god they fix this. One or 2 random toilet events in Elena house don't come up. The lag is bearable but exists on android. I did continue with my saves from previous versions but it is a bit dickish if you cant as that is the whole point. I get it is just a few random events but I 2ant this fixed so that in future this is not an issue.
well, it's been a week now. i doubt that they'll fix the issues on android. sadly, i'll just wait for the next update

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
The "VIRGIN" tag in the game means that all the girls in this game are virgin ? Or the MC himself

jason207

Jan 5, 2020
anyone knows where is the console? I can' find it through the game and I am playing compressed version

KeepOnLiving

Oct 21, 2018
The "VIRGIN" tag in the game means that all the girls in this game are virgin ? Or the MC himself
I think it means there is at least one virgin (girl) there.
I mean, after all, one of the girls is a mother of two, so i can guarantee not all of them are virgins ;)

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I think it means there is at least one virgin (girl) there.
I mean, after all, one of the girls is a mother of two, so i can guarantee not all of them are virgins ;)
I see, well I would prefer it more if MC is the virgin and all ther girls aren't , TFTI

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I see, well I would prefer it more if MC is the virgin and all ther girls aren't , TFTI
Play the side story if you want MC to be a virgin. 2 of the girls are not virgins 1 girl is unknown as the story hasn't gone that far the other 4 I am pretty sure are/were virgin's as some of them can be fucked by now

TJX

Oct 27, 2018
its a fix for the laggy animation, he reverted back the settings that's why theres additional mb.

but its still lags on my phone, especially the theo sex scene. How's 0.6 on your phone?
still laggy for my android even if its 1.04GB installed

lXenol

Jan 17, 2018
still laggy for my android even if its 1.04GB installed
definitely there's a problem with android port, sadly 0.6c only fixed the problem with pc users. might as well wait for the next update.

Reactions: TJX
4.00 star(s) 114 Votes