Beghin

Sep 30, 2018
Hi, i also have lots bugs and errors with the game, the map is empty, there is nothing to click on...

This happened after the scene where Senning is mad at you and the game tells you to improve your students skills to make her like you again, after that i return to the map and it's empty, no locations to click on

Any idea ?

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Hi, i also have lots bugs and errors with the game, the map is empty, there is nothing to click on...

This happened after the scene where Senning is mad at you and the game tells you to improve your students skills to make her like you again, after that i return to the map and it's empty, no locations to click on

Any idea ?
If the map ever ends up empty, just roll back. You can also right click and choose "escape" if you get stuck.

Prinplup

Aug 6, 2016
Super sekrit cheat code to unlock all the gallery
In the renpy console, type the following:

Python:
for cgset in CGSETS:
    renpy.game.persistent._seen_ever[cgset.label] = True
    for cgimg in cgset.images:
        renpy.game.persistent._seen_images[tuple(cgimg.split())] = True

refresh_gallery()

Reactions: -Loli-Ghost-

vastrolord627

Sep 20, 2018
You haven't actually described the bug, though. Are you actually clicking on "work"?

Yes i will begin the day and wait the morning then go to work (not theos area but the actual work button) i will then go through the work scene of the day and it will give me notice that "Theodora story has ended" and then i wont get payed and i will be back at the city map and not have earned anything for the time spent

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
Yes i will begin the day and wait the morning then go to work (not theos area but the actual work button) i will then go through the work scene of the day and it will give me notice that "Theodora story has ended" and then i wont get payed and i will be back at the city map and not have earned anything for the time spent
as someone said already you get paid at the end of the week

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
I full all love points but there is one thing bothering me it's always say "Vera's Love is full , Find her and level up her attribute" i don't know how to...

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
Can anyone explain to me what "level virtue" is ??
What happens when it drops to 0 and what happens when I rise to 100 ??

vastrolord627

Sep 20, 2018
okay so quick question on pay then if i get paid on Friday as wage but it only gets me (285.00$) then how the hell can i afford a 2000$ weekly payment even after doing nothing but working everyday for a week (starting on the tuesday in the screenshot below)

and yet friday rolled around and i barely made 1k after cleaning the house every morning working for theo every forenoon and Afternoon tutoring Irene every evening and still just get this 1590146671878.png 1590146845189.png

Edit: Sorry realized the tuesday shot didnt have the price of living on the house shown 1590147380835.png

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 114 Votes