santoryuiai

Dec 8, 2018
If you go the sex partner route I think you get more harem points. But I really don't know either, right now I have 2 saves one for love route and other for sex partner route just so I don't miss anything in the future.
Can you share both mate?I'm currently using the PC I have in my hometown so I don't have my saves :/

ToastyOats

Aug 5, 2016
you downloaded the version in the mega link?

Yes I downloaded 6b - When attempting to "find" a given girl I just get essentially a wallpaper of her - Irene was the only one who said something, and then it's just a still.

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
Yes I downloaded 6b - When attempting to "find" a given girl I just get essentially a wallpaper of her - Irene was the only one who said something, and then it's just a still.
mega folder has the c version in it

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
So, the virtue level make any difference yet? Can you gain virtue point or only lose it?
Last time I play I think it wasn't any difference... :unsure:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
There's a bug with Irene, it keeps saying she has an event, but no event ever triggers.

How do you get harem points up? Both Vera and senning only have 1 point
Those are situational, and usually happen in events that contain more than one girl. Most girls only have 1 point so far.

Warhawk1

Apr 30, 2019
The bugs are all fixed in 0.6c(available on the Mega link),someone please update the thread

diend2011

Jun 11, 2018
There's a bug with Irene, it keeps saying she has an event, but no event ever triggers.

Those are situational, and usually happen in events that contain more than one girl. Most girls only have 1 point so far.
nah if you play it right most girl will have more than 3, some even have 5.

LemuresXL

Sep 3, 2017
For sure one of the best adult games right now. Do you have another way to sub or donate besides Patreon?

Mishalove

Jan 9, 2020
I enjoyed the picnic event with Theo family the most. I'd like to see Theo and Irene feel more jealousy each other :ROFLMAO:

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
does anyone have link to download the what if short story?
i saw the thread for lie part 1 and 2 but not the what if one

Reactions: BoohooBitch
4.00 star(s) 115 Votes