juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
It creates one in: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\virtues-1554812312
Yes but it keeps throwing you an error every time you try to save untill you create it under the game directory.

Its not very difficult to know that is a problem, and should be solved. Every game creates it on its own, it can even be included in the publish of the game

Reactions: Lilifox

KeepOnLiving

Oct 21, 2018
Anyone else gets stuck with the "Find x" feature ? I basically get one line of dialogue like "Hello Agang", then the whole dialogue box disappears and you can't do anything.

Or asked differently: what's supposed to happen there, and how do i get there ?

ToastyOats

Aug 5, 2016
Anyone else gets stuck with the "Find x" feature ? I basically get one line of dialogue like "Hello Agang", then the whole dialogue box disappears and you can't do anything.

Or asked differently: what's supposed to happen there, and how do i get there ?
I get the same issue no clue how to fix it

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
I foudn it like 1 minute after I posted lmao. Yeah, gotta go to Elisa's room and then click shamefullness.
i am fairly sure you mean Irenes bedroom and if they say find irene it literally means "find here" its how you can interact with every girl when you "find them"

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
Anyone know why Vera changes from Girlfriend to Sexfriend in the save where she is Girlfriend,and each time a new version come out it swiches her back to Sexfriend for some reason,its getting quite annoying

S3XYYYY1

Feb 26, 2019
for vera says i need to find her andunlock atribute ive been tring for 10mins and nothings happening

halil123

May 23, 2017
Why does this thread only have 40 pages of discussion? Why is this game not more popular? That's a crime against humanity.

I tried sf route with all girls and then went back to gf route because they are all precious.

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
i am fairly sure you mean Irenes bedroom and if they say find irene it literally means "find here" its how you can interact with every girl when you "find them"
Hey, it's not my job to remember character's name, that's why we have the tab at the bottom. To me there's black chick, big tiddies weeb chick, raped chick, who is that again chick, big tiddies cousin chick, smol tiddies cousin chick and aunt chick.

I wish we had more big tiddies cousin chick.

Suppaliliuma

Dec 27, 2018
It allways surprises me that so many ppl are having so much difficulty in such games to sort out the plots.
(Not to forget: my native language is a lot far from a indian-european language so i have no advantage on that side.)
To be honest this game's improvement is ittle bit too easy to solve compared to some games i have played. At least in this one there is allways a chance to correct or change your choices.
My recommendation is: just look at the tips given in the game, the fun is to find them yourself and u are missing the fun by using other players solutions.

liquid74

Apr 3, 2020
Now that is a good option in replacement of Honey Select, in case of Illusion sues patreon creators

Because this models looks like honey select
Speaking of Models you have my fav from BAD in your sig. Do you know if Bella is featured in any other game/s?

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
Hey, it's not my job to remember character's name, that's why we have the tab at the bottom. To me there's black chick, big tiddies weeb chick, raped chick, who is that again chick, big tiddies cousin chick, smol tiddies cousin chick and aunt chick.

I wish we had more big tiddies cousin chick.
you mean my college big tiddies friend chick? and they are not your cousins just friends / kids from your dads friends they are not blood related so no incest ;)

4.00 star(s) 115 Votes