Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
Pressing ignore after saving seems to keep it working. It still saves and doesn't break the map.

Basically, the game saves in 2 locations, one is directly in the game's save folder (which fails because of the pathing) and another one is in appdata. The first save is failing, but it doesn't matter because the game primarily load from appdata.

Reactions: N7's Slut

TheThiefFct9

Apr 18, 2019
seems the 0.6 update also includes a dumb anti decompilation fix that removes all rpy, rpyc, py, pyc and pickle files at startup

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Cant we make everyone our girlfriend in harem? Or we should make them ''Sex partners''? In some ways i like girlfriend routes more but I love harem to LOL

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Don't you get the harem either way? I thought the only diference between the sex partner and girlfriend route is that you get to do more kinky stuff in the sex partner route.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Don't you get the harem either way? I thought the only diference between the sex partner and girlfriend route is that you get to do more kinky stuff in the sex partner route.
When we are about to choice first time i saw narrotor tell someting like that as a note in game. ''You shouldt choice girlfriend girls if you are thinking to make harem. Or suit yourself and do what your hearts tells you. We could find a way'' like that thing i gues. Because of that comment i dont know exalcty if this broke harem route or not?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
When we are about to choice first time i saw narrotor tell someting like that as a note in game. ''You shouldt choice girlfriend girls if you are thinking to make harem. Or suit yourself and do what your hearts tells you. We could find a way'' like that thing i gues. Because of that comment i dont know exalcty if this broke harem route or not?
I haven't played this in a while so maybe you're right.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I haven't played this in a while so maybe you're right.
I would love to DEV tell us you are right actualy. I'm making everyone sex partner and I'm not happy about it that much LOL. I dont know DEV's name here in F95zone. I would love to ask him but :(

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I would love to DEV tell us you are right actualy. I'm making everyone sex partner and I'm not happy about it that much LOL. I dont know DEV's name here in F95zone. I would love to ask him but :(
The way I remembered it was that you would still be able to get the harem if you chose the girlfriend route, but it would be harder to get.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Update is a bit broken. The Theo and Irene last events had to be replayed, save files before that did not work. Also I could reach the last part with Uno and Elisa, but with Senning and Vera, it's stuck at pt 30 (Vera) and pt 35 (Senning). It says I should find their event to level up their attribute, but the map haven't shown anything at all week.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
The way I remembered it was that you would still be able to get the harem if you chose the girlfriend route, but it would be harder to get.
What you mean by harder? Why DEV is not here I would love to ask him this LOL. I always ask other DEV questions in their game posts.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
What you mean by harder? Why DEV is not here I would love to ask him this LOL. I always ask other DEV questions in their game posts.
By harder I mean if you chose the sex partner route, the girls would be more willing to accept the other girls. If you choose the girlfriend route it might cause some drama at first amongst them. But I don't know, it would be cool to ask the dev but I don't even know if comes to this forum and his posts on patreon seem to be all behind a paywall.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The whole girlfriend/harem thing does need clearing up. My understanding was I could pick the girlfriend route for them and that was it but if it.

I have a save for Vera and one for Sen and those are the only 2 i'm wanting to go for.

I'm not interested in a harem.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
The whole girlfriend/harem thing does need clearing up. My understanding was I could pick the girlfriend route for them and that was it but if it.

I have a save for Vera and one for Sen and those are the only 2 i'm wanting to go for.

I'm not interested in a harem.
"This is a harem simulator." - this is literally the first sentence in the overview. Then the in-game info said that girlfriend route will make it harder, not that it will disable the harem. That's why now had been a change and Harem Acceptance points were introduced.

4.00 star(s) 115 Votes