ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
is the game completed?
*sigh* One more time for the cheap seats in the back I guess...
[...] they didn't quite get everything they wanted done in time for this update, so there will in fact be one more, but PHOENIXES launches first, in [ ]; they'll tell us more about the plan for v17 in a few days.
("A few days" turned out to be April 17th, but that update is locked to patrons, which no longer includes me, so I can't tell you what it says at the moment.)

Last edited:

Aug 5, 2021
:
Quick update

We just built distributions of PHOENIXES v0.1 for PC and androids, but then found a strange resolution problem that shows up on some android devices. We are trying to locate the problem and fixing it as fast as we can. Don't know how long it will take yet since we haven't figured out what caused the problem (it is really strange), but it shouldn't be long, from hours to one day or two, I guess.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Updated on the 31st of March
V16
password_for_10 = "40379"
password_for_20 = "80539"

V15
password_for_10 = "21684"
password_for_20 = "90243"

V14.5
password_for_10 = "72154"
password_for_20 = "27896"

V14
password_for_10 = "62192"
password_for_20 = "44285"

V13.5
password_for_10 = "57688"
password_for_20 = "07690"

V13
password_for_10 = "72072"
password_for_20 = "00841"

V12a:
password_for_10 = "44821"
password_for_20 = "95606"

V11a:
password_for_10 = "14211"
password_for_20 = "31902"

V10a:
password_for_10 = "81982"
password_for_20 = "27824"

Credit to Cartageno for the instructions.

1) Visit the girl (click on the house they live in and select "Search for XXX" in her room)
2) Go to "Change Background"
3) Choose one of the locked ones
4) Game will ask you for the code - enter it
What password is needed for each bg? I tried several for Theo's bg but they don't do anything.

Aug 5, 2021

PHOENIXES v0.1.0 is coming in 24 hours
Sorry for the waiting. We have finally solved the problems and we are happy to announce that PHOENIXES v0.1.0 will be released in 24 hours.
Right now I would like to briefly explain what we did during the last few days.
First, a little background: We are using the Godot engine instead of Renpy for PHOENIXES. It is a more functional engine and it is more friendly to developers for making a game like VIRTUES or PHOENIXES. After all, Renpy was designed to make visual novels only, it didn’t provide enough support for developers to make anything else.
We have used the Godot engine to make some extra chapters and what-if chapters of VIRTUES, no problem was reported and that brought us a false optimism.
After we built the distributions for PC and android on 5/31, we found that the game was completely unplayable on some android devices and it has terrible performance on low-end PCs too.
We underestimated the optimization issue so badly.
During the development of VIRTUES, optimization was never a problem because Renpy's preset visual novel system was optimized already, there was nothing we need to worry about. We were spoiled by mama Renpy for the last two years. We didn't realize that optimization is supposed to be a serious issue for game developers.
Well, we realized it on 5/31 and we spent the last few days fixing our mistakes.
After 6 days of hard work, we have completely reprogrammed the visual novel system so android users can have a smoother experience. We have also created a multi-threaded processing system that allows low-end CPUs to load animated scenes and pictures way faster than before. Now the game runs on all of our testing devices smoothly like a charm and I think we are finally ready to release it to the public.
Somebody get ready to make a new thread.

Ashema

Mar 29, 2022
Anyone know how to unlock Vera 11th scene. I cannot find a way to use the other's uploaded save, so i try to play 2nd time but clueless how to get it.

Cyberweasel89

Jun 19, 2019
>Protagonist who seems like he'd actually be popular with girls for reasons besides "nice average guy" or "forceful jerk."
>Focus on both sex and romance
>Love fantasies and getting to know the girls as people
>That fucking file size

I should order some take-out. Not just for the download wait. Pretty sure I'm gonna be no-lifing this for a while. Tell my Discord server family that I've become a hermit if they ask where I am.

Reactions: Mark17

agfdfa123

Nov 28, 2018
I dont know if it is bug or not that i can see a green arrow in the scene in Theo's happy end.
In addition, the option to enter the route was written as "good end", but the last part of the route was written with "happy end achieved". This is not a serious problem, but it is a little confusing.
By the way, good game, enjoyed it.

4.00 star(s) 115 Votes