Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Is it just me or does it feel like the protagonist is too busy obsessing over romance and love rather than thinking about sex and debauchery which is more common for dudes his age?

This game is too heavy on the romance and love for me.
Well, I think people run the whole gamut. From those primarily interested in Sex & Tits & Rock'n'Roll to those who just want some girl to share their life with to everything inbetween. Surely younger people might be closer to the first end of the spectrum but not everybody to the same degree. And in real life (but yeah, we're talking a game about a fantasy here) our beloved MC would be considered quite pervy I guess.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
please add solo ending to irene and elisa, especially irene (y)
Sorry, this game was full harem from the get go. Very unlikely anything like that will happen, now that it's just the last polishes.

Edit: seems like I was giving out wrong info, see the next post.

Last edited:

starkj

May 17, 2022
Does "virtue" valor matter or not and has been removed? Because i cant even see it anywhere.

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
Rachel is stuck at 40 Love, and I'm told "You should raise Vera, Theo, and Uno's harem acceptance first." However, they all have a harem acceptance of 17 right now, and I'm not sure how much higher it needs to be.

starkj

May 17, 2022
Rachel is stuck at 40 Love, and I'm told "You should raise Vera, Theo, and Uno's harem acceptance first." However, they all have a harem acceptance of 17 right now, and I'm not sure how much higher it needs to be.
Like between 20 and 30. Just keep doing the heart stuff.

dumbo10

Jul 15, 2020
I mean he's not entirely wrong.
Even if your progress is say 95% but you don't give the remaining 5% it will fall into abandoned category, not completed since there is no most completed, no matter the remaining % left to completed.

the dev or thread op could also add link to nomeme other game, phoenix. This thread just link to another virtues extras.

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Does anybody know what those to missing scenes are?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some stuff with Uno.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Essentially, find her in her room in your house, take her to the dungeon, and play through the 2 options you'll have available there.

Reactions: Uthuriel
4.00 star(s) 115 Votes