Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Okay, is it a straight forward 1/2 road story game, or is it something along like superpowered or Summertime saga btw?
Certainly not Superpowered. Most like Summertime Saga of what you suggested, but more straightforward. If I understand correctly what you mean by "road story game", there is quite a bit of that, though less decisions, but in the end it is a sandbox, though you can see it as seven slightly intersecting stories.

kyurin

Jul 6, 2017
I've only played the Windows version, but the "dialog missing" notices just meant that you haven't gotten far enough to do certain things.

Why the notice sounds like an error instead of just "you need to advance the story further" I don't know.
There's just no way that's true, how come I can't even watch TV with Senning? But I can with 0 love Irene?

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
There's just no way that's true, how come I can't even watch TV with Senning? But I can with 0 love Irene?
diferent backstories, irene is like your young sister (you´d know each other from over 15 years) so logicaly even with 0 love you can do some things with her, Senning is your friend and you´d know her since 3 years ago, plus she is over conservationist

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
+1
Even more dialogs are missing, I tried different activities. So far almost all special dialogs are nonexistent.
IIRC, the "dialogue missing" message should be read as "you are still lacking some requirements to get this scene".

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
IIRC, the "dialogue missing" message should be read as "you are still lacking some requirements to get this scene".
No, dialogue missing typically means that that scene is not implemented in the current version. There were some bugs regarding training getting unlocked mistakenly because some older scenes were added as training scenes for the new system. It was fixed but you'll need to go to PAtreon for the update. That said, there's no new content there, the only thing being fixed is it trying to show content that doesn't exist. If you update, it still doesn't exist.

Rito 750

Mar 29, 2018
can someone please help me how to get the last sence in Elisa galery ?
itried everything but icant get it

4.00 star(s) 114 Votes