dakstarx0

Jun 12, 2020
I got a side notification that said I've unlocked an interaction called "Watching TV" and "touch Uno's breasts" but where am i supposed to go to do those interactions??

zenaxius

Oct 13, 2019
Lovely game. There are some clipping issues but overall its great. Love the aunt character, she has great personality.

Razield

Nov 12, 2017
Just a random point to mention, the extraction doesnt have a "game/saves" file in it, so if you have the issue trying to save just create one.

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
Just a random point to mention, the extraction doesnt have a "game/saves" file in it, so if you have the issue trying to save just create one.
the /saves folder creates itself after you started the game once and usually the saves are stored at 2 locations. one in the /saves folder and on in app data. thats why you dont have to transfere the saves when you start a new version.
that happenes with every renpy game both the 2 location storage and the creation of the /saves folder

Razield

Nov 12, 2017
the /saves folder creates itself after you started the game once and usually the saves are stored at 2 locations. one in the /saves folder and on in app data. thats why you dont have to transfere the saves when you start a new version.
that happenes with every renpy game both the 2 location storage and the creation of the /saves folder
Not sure what was happening with mine DL then but the saves folder wasnt there. Manually created it and no more error message.

4.00 star(s) 114 Votes