EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner.png

Overview:

Found an ad for a free vacation, yet? Our protagonist sure did! You'll play as Bran on an island with your fellow lucky travelers. Get to know the ladies, bond with the dudes, you'll be needing it to root out who are there out for blood. Make the wrong call and you, or your fellow travelers dies. Will you be able to get out of the island alive? Explore, Investigate, survive, and have a good time, because after all, a “Vacation comes with a cost.”

Thread Updated: 2023-05-15
Release Date: 2023-05-15
Developer: IcyGhouls - -
Censored: No
Version: v0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

*WARNING: UPDATING FROM V0.1-A TO V0.1-B WILL BREAK YOUR SAVEFILES.
MIGHT AS WELL START FROM THE BEGINING.

DOWNLOAD
WIN/LINUX: - -
Mac: - -
ANDROID:
- -

COMPRESSED: by @platypushperry
TORRENT: by @devilkin

ss1.png ss3.png passportreach3.png ss4.png ss5.png ss6.png ss8.png youawake.png venom2.png dreaming1.png samfemcum.png dream3x1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
VacationComesWithACost-Demo
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: IcyGhouls

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Our protagonist sure did! You'll play as Bran on an island with your fellow lucky travelers.
hmmmm-homer-simpson.gif
is this the new codeword for landlady/tenant, roommate?(edit: no, the mc travels alone, :BootyTime: )

All jokes aside, this looks interesting, but at the same time it seems one of those that it is better to wait for a clarification of the planned tags , and also know if fetishes/kinks are avoidable (they don't happen according to player choice) i hope the dev lurks by f95 to clarify that.

EDIT: F̶i̶r̶s̶t̶,̶ ̶M̶C̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶n̶g̶e̶d̶.̶.̶.̶.̶.̶l̶e̶a̶v̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶a̶s̶i̶d̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶o̶r̶y̶ ̶d̶o̶e̶s̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶l̶o̶o̶k̶ ̶b̶a̶d̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶c̶,̶ ̶i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶r̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ ̶o̶p̶i̶n̶i̶o̶n̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶a̶r̶t̶ ̶l̶o̶o̶k̶s̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶d̶.
Yeah... the mc turned out to be pathetic.no backbone, wet dreams, cringe dialogues, physique of a 13 year old boy. (seriously this Mc has no quality that is good :HideThePain: )

EDIT 0.1: The freeroam added is the annoying one :WutFace:, and according to the comments of the dev this is going to become a multiple protagonist, with the 2 protagonist being Female.
Good luck.

Last edited:

VNwhiteknight

Sep 21, 2020
Really cool start. Death game vibes or more specifically murder mystery are bringing to mind everything from zero time dilemma to even BTOOM!.
Romance, horror, humor tags got me excited.
Amazing art that even adds to the humor on top of having the hot ladies (y)

IcyGhouls

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2021
VacationComesWithACost-Demo
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
I really like the quality of the drawings, a game to follow with interest.
Thanks for making it available for torrent users!

View attachment 2466828 Here come old flat-top, he come groovin' up slowly. He got ju-ju eyeballs. ;)

The game looks ...Good...I like it :love:
Can't wait to play.

Good luck Icyghouls
lmao. Thanks for the kind words!

Red: "IDK you're looking kinda SUS..." :sneaky:

THX for sharing...
-amongus.mp4
No, thank you for playing!

No, thank you for playing!

Really cool start. Death game vibes or more specifically murder mystery are bringing to mind everything from zero time dilemma to even BTOOM!.
Romance, horror, humor tags got me excited.
Amazing art that even adds to the humor on top of having the hot ladies (y)

Thanks for the kind words! Inconsistencies with art and typos will be ironed out on v.0.1
In regards with Clara saying the line, she's talking about Petter(the guy behind mc).

wow nice work, but what about incest?
It is planned in the future, however, future polls will tell if we can push through incest.

what’s the femdom in here?
It is not yet in the demo, but it is in the future versions.
View attachment 2466825
is this the new codeword for landlady/tenant, roommate?(edit: no, the mc travels alone, :BootyTime: )

All jokes aside, this looks interesting, but at the same time it seems one of those that it is better to wait for a clarification of the planned tags :KEK: and also know if fetishes/kinks are avoidable (they don't happen according to player choice) i hope the dev lurks by f95 to clarify that.

EDIT: First, MC name cannot be changed.....leaving that aside the story doesn't look bad, I don't know what to think about the mc, it's too short for a real opinion, but the art looks very good.

Good luck.
Thanks for the kind words! MC name customization, art inconsistencies and typos will be ironed out on v.0.1
fetishes/kinks are avoidable, heck, you can even avoid the LI you don't have interest with. Let's say, the story will follow a butterfly effect.

How much femdom is in there?
It is not yet in the demo, but it is in the future versions.

Do you plan on adding pregnancy, impregnation and or breeding content?
There is a pregnancy with of the LI's ending, but we'll see.

You're damn right it does! I wonder if someone can help me remember it wholesale?... Any way what are the future tags dev? Harem? ntr/sharing? Pregnancy?
Sharing: Confirmed
The future tags are yet to be determined. Stay tune.

if future tags include incest i might even consider being generous and supporting the game
It is planned in the future, however, future polls will tell if we can push through incest.

Nothing yet. This was veeeeeeery short.

Basically dude is in his house on his PC, wins a vacation, goes to the airport, plane gets hijacked and he jumps out, island shenanigans where the survivors start accusing each other and it ends. It was like 5-10 mins total.

Hard to know if there is even potential femdom, at least one char looks like she might be good for it but who knows.
The demo was suppose to be 25mins+, however it's quite long for a demo. So we had to cut it down to make it full circle with the intro.
Femdom is confirmed and I think you're on the right track with who'll be good for that role. ( ͡❛ ͜ʖ ͡❛)

Thank you for playing!

Last edited:

IcyGhouls

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2021
good quality, if in the future the dev includes incest I will give it a chance, good luck
Thanks for playing!
There's a plan already for athena's story which we are still thinking if we want to incorporate incest, also with their mom, but that'll be for the future. Things might change. We'll see.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: THE KILLER 13
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes