Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
View attachment 3023323
Been actively working on enhancing the game's visuals and will continue making further improvements in the future.

A bit of IRL lore: After a hiatus of about 3-4 years from digital painting, I picked up the pen and started drawing the "old art". Probably the reason why it didn't turn out so well. LOL
Let us know what you think of the changes.
~PenNib
.........................New ART Feedback ............................................... :
Well ... if you ask me, the old art has noses and more of a manga feel,
the new art feels like you gave her botox+lift up frozen face
and the guy is more of a footballer/thug/contact sports than a skater computer geek.
then again, you can rewrite their history to match the art, me guesses.

View attachment 3023334

The latest release (Version 0.2) will be coming out this month.
We truly wished we could have released it sooner, but unfortunately,
we can only work on it during weekends or when we have some spare time.

Where we are at the moment:
Still struggling bouncing off from manuscript 1-4
since PenNib formatted the 4 manuscripts in a quite complicated way
in connection with each other. -Zero2Meme

Currently making art for the "Not so secret, secret" project.
Might release some art teasers later on, or not. -PenNib
Art teasers of the reworked pencil art:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The girls look hot so great work. The dudes look like twinks. I suppose the dev is going for the k-pop style with them.

Remplier

Jun 16, 2018
Hey Icy, are there any news about the game development since what was posted on October 2nd?

Remplier

Jun 16, 2018
I have a "Supporter" membership, their last update was on October 29. According to the last post, they were done with the art but coding, sound/music and bug hunting were still in the to-do list.

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
I have a "Supporter" membership, their last update was on October 29. According to the last post, they were done with the art but coding, sound/music and bug hunting were still in the to-do list.
Thanks for the info.
But when an update comes out, I think I'll have to restart the game. I forgot the story. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Remplier

Remplier

Jun 16, 2018
Thanks for the info.
But when an update comes out, I think I'll have to restart the game. I forgot the story. :rolleyes:
Same here, man. The game had an above-decent start, but it's unnerving and sad to see things take this route.

Remplier

Jun 16, 2018
For anyone that would like to hear an update:

Basically Zero2Meme stopped responding to PenNib's messages and seems to have lost interest in doing the coding for the game or is just too busy with live. PenNib has put payments in Patron on hold and is going to do the coding and proceed on his own.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Wow ... this is the starting hype point for many fans:
Their October second announcement that ” The latest release (Version 0.2) will be coming out this month. We truly wished we could have released it sooner, but unfortunately, we can only work on it during weekends or when we have some spare time”.

Where they were at that moment:
Still struggling bouncing off from manuscript 1-4 since PenNib formatted the 4 manuscripts in a quite complicated way in connection with each other. -Zero2Meme

Currently making art for the "Not so secret, secret" project. Might release some art teasers later on, or not. -PenNib

They basically have been bogged down -seemingly lost between .. well ... not two, not three, but four separate
scripts that the coder would have to integrate in the game, while the artist has been doing nothing but side work
on the secret not so secter other project they seem to be running over there.

For anyone that would like to hear an update:

Basically Zero2Meme stopped responding to PenNib's messages and seems to have lost interest in doing the coding for the game or is just too busy with live. PenNib has put payments in Patron on hold and is going to do the coding and proceed on his own.
Really unfortunate turn of events there, with the fatal flaw being whatever the coder was extenuated about right back
in October, at the very beginning of the month - ”struggling bouncing off from manuscript 1-4 that are formatted in a quite complicated way in connection with each other.”

Good luck to them on figuring out what it is they wanna do going forward, but for the rather spaghetti structure the plot has at the moment, four manuscripts that the game codes would have to draw from during gameplay seems to be rather ambitious, when the plot revolves around one single murderer, many suspects and rising number of victims, thus far.

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
If this game is no longer updated, it should be tagged as abandoned.

Last edited:

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1704216412265.png
If this game is no longer updated, it should be tagged as abandoned.
News as early as December last year means a long six months wait on the Abbandoned tag to arrive:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Start of a new dev update from Dec 20, 2023
Hello! How is everyone doing? I hope all is well.
Currently, I am the sole developer of VCC.

Last edited:
Reactions: Belphegor007

Radiffy

Sep 10, 2017
So I sucked the "poison" out of Iris thigh, hunted the boar with Zelen and collected wood with Sam. What do I do after that cause I can explore but every location is empty

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Problem:
No clue what to do after they eat the boar, just wander around the island with nothing to do. That the end of the demo?
Solution:
- keep moving up during the morning. Someone's waiting for you at the entrance.

So I sucked the "poison" out of Iris thigh, hunted the boar with Zelen and collected wood with Sam. What do I do after that cause I can explore but every location is empty
Problem:
What is the ending of the game since I visited the cave I don't know what to do
Solution:
- go to the other survivor's camp during the morning.

Problem:
After the blonde girl gets murdered i get the grey error screen. Is that the end of theupdate?

Solution:
- You should be able to go full sandbox mode with a little sandbox interaction with 4 characters after that.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes