THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
Thanks for playing!
There's already plan for athena's story which we are still thinking if we want to incorporate incest, also with their mom, but that'll be for the future. Things might change. We'll see.
The incestuous relationship is really better when it has history and is built slowly, thanks for answering me

• Red Heart
Reactions: IcyGhouls

IcyGhouls

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2021
PenNib If you haven't already you should probably create a ticket for the dev badge, you are a dev after all. It just doesn't look right for you not to have that badge.
Requested like, 2 days ago and left it pending because we're quite busy with the development of v0.1, but I already followed up with the prerequisites needed for the dev application. Awaiting for the confirmation at the moment. Thanks for the heads up!

Reactions: honeryx

IcyGhouls

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2021
I actually did once — and it was in fact a paid vacation:

View attachment 2469129

• • • • •

Godspeed with your project, PenNib.

cheers, mate.
Yo, that's a really old reference right there. lmao.

Looks cool thanks
No, thank you for checking out the demo!

The incestuous relationship is really better when it has history and is built slowly, thanks for answering me
It'll be a slow burn. Athena will play a huge role with the story. For the mom, we'll just leave it as mystery for now. Nope, we should be thanking you for sharing your thoughts.

it's in the demo version but it looks promising I'll definitely give it a try
Thanks for playing the game!

reminds a little of the beautiful graphics of the game Milky Touch
That's a tall mountain to climb on, but thank you for the lovely comparison!

IcyGhouls

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2021
oh well thanks for telling me, not for me.

good luck with your game tho.
It's kinda there already though, before I edited the tags.

2dcg, adventure, animated, big ass, big tits, creampie, female domination, graphic violence, groping, group sex, handjob, horror, humor, male protagonist, masturbation, multiple endings, multiple penetration, oral sex, point & click, pov, romance, sandbox, sexual harassment, teasing, vaginal sex, virgin, voyeurism

You might have missed it. Anyway, thanks for the feedback!

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes