taler

Oct 5, 2017
How many hours of content is in this?

2 separate numbers would be nice, one for just story content and another including grind.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
So I noticed this game has the 'gay' tag - can you play the MC as strictly gay if you prefer, or what kind of gay content does it have?

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
We have to start again from the beginning?
Seems that way.
"Per Subscribers vote: revisit the oasis of Ziruan and offer Fahda the moneylender an offer she can’t refuse (only if you didn’t rape her or Alam or murdered Domia.)"

Well, looks like everyone will have to restart.
Using Skip 'n Win, VN Mode and the newly added Chicken button you can recover your previous progress in about 30 seconds of work. As for the the Ziruan oasis revisit: just Skip 'n Win the Marbia fiefdom quest and don't choose any option involving raping or killing anyone.

Any traps or femboys?
Not in this update, no.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
Is the walkthrough necessary or I can easily get all scenes by myself choosing logical choices ?

AinzOoalGown1

May 13, 2020
Yeah.. i'm dropping this game, playing over and over and over again from every damn update is a big no. I'll maybe try it in 2 years once it's fully done or smth.

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
Is the walkthrough necessary or I can easily get all scenes by myself choosing logical choices ?
You'll need it at first not for choices but for quests once you get used to the game you'll probably don't need it anymore

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Using Skip 'n Win, VN Mode and the newly added Chicken button you can recover your previous progress in about 30 seconds of work. As for the the Ziruan oasis revisit: just Skip 'n Win the Marbia fiefdom quest and don't choose any option involving raping or killing anyone.

Not in this update, no.
The game crashed when using the skip n win option and now refuses to even open. Any idea why?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Hmmm, never played this one before, somehow missed it. Most unfortunate since it seemingly will resonate with my delicate and tender soulflower of mine really well. A true gentleman conquering women's heart with charm and good deeds. Somewhat sad is the lack of 'graphical violence' tag but alas, nothing is perfect and even such exemplary knight has a few blemishes over his impeccable morals i suppose!

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats (WIP)

mc stats // troops etc // morale // obedience

mc.png troop.png morale.png obed.png

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

how to use : Link

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2020
2. The note says "If you were blessed by the Red Stallion, her belly will start to show on turn...". Every time you cum inside one of the Wenches there's a 1/3 for her to get impregnated. For the record, I originally intended the impregnation to be automatic (100%) but on a hunch I ran a poll with my and was surprised that 91% wanted random pregnancy.

This actually goes against Karder's "the royal seed will always breed" slogan but the results were so decisive that I relented.

View attachment 1554296
Surprising indeed for a game with breeder tag in title.
Can't you make it an option ? Saw some game with it 0% (yikes) 33% (bleh) 66% (meh) 100% (yiiihaa)

Only two gay scenes so to be honest, playing the game as gay only seems like a waste of time.
Normally don't like playing as gay, but the tailors fem-hubby only deserves to be gay raped, with a strap-on buy his wife would even be better.
haven't found/played the 2nd gay scene.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
So I noticed this game has the 'gay' tag - can you play the MC as strictly gay if you prefer, or what kind of gay content does it have?
Hmmm, never played this one before, somehow missed it. Most unfortunate since it seemingly will resonate with my delicate and tender soulflower of mine really well. A true gentleman conquering women's heart with charm and good deeds. Somewhat sad is the lack of 'graphical violence' tag but alas, nothing is perfect and even such exemplary knight has a few blemishes over his impeccable morals i suppose!
I understand that the rapey side of the game gets more attention but they are always optional, you can play the game from start to end with no sexual violence whatsoever, without losing (almost) any content and the seduction scenes are very hot IMHO.

Surprising indeed for a game with breeder tag in title.
Can't you make it an option ?
I can and I will.

Reactions: Big Horney Bull

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I understand that the rapey side of the game gets more attention but they are always optional, you can play the game from start to end with no sexual violence whatsoever, without losing (almost) any content and the seduction scenes are very hot IMHO.
I'm afraid you just missed the reverse nature of my sentiment, dear doorknob :devilish:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Doorknob22

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Hey Doorknob22, do you have plans for captured girls and their babies to play a part in the future story? So far, every update has been about new girls, and I imagine that will be the case until Karder conquers everything. I really like Nahir :(.

I also have some questions about making these VN games if you don't mind, because recently I've been looking to try my hand at this too. Did you get the girl models and the environments and items from here? Do you use the default options in Daz3D for the facial expressions, or do you use custom options? What about the poses? Do you pose them manually or are there pose presets that we can use?

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Hey Doorknob22, do you have plans for captured girls to play a part in the future story? So far, every update has been about new girls, and I imagine that will be the case until Karder conquers everything. I really like Nahir :(.

I also have some questions about making these VN games if you don't mind, because recently I've been looking to try my hand at this too. Did you get the girl models and the environments and items from here? Do you use the default options in Daz3D for the facial expressions, or do you use custom options? What about the poses? Do you pose them manually or are there pose presets that we can use?
Funny you're asking, there's a poll for my patrons asking this exact question: should version 0.5 have another quest or maybe it should focus on existing characters only.

1642189734361.png

As for your other question(s), since I'm not sure they are of interest to the rest of the readers, you're welcome to send them to me privately and/or visit my Discord so we can chat there.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Funny you're asking, there's a poll for my patrons asking this exact question: should version 0.5 have another quest or maybe it should focus on existing characters only.

View attachment 1596777

As for your other question(s), since I'm not sure they are of interest to the rest of the readers, you're welcome to send them to me privately and/or visit my Discord so we can chat there.
here i wonder how much of it is "your" game , and how much the paying users decide ...
games like this never end well and the way the dev had imagined it a start ---

Reactions: Doorknob22
4.30 star(s) 116 Votes