left1000

Sep 13, 2020
Did you get any errors when loading it in 0.6.9/0.7.5? You should be OK as long as 0.5.3 didn't have alpha saves. Unfortunately, 0.5.3 *.rpy/*.rpyc weren't kept, so I can't be certain.

If it loaded cleanly in 0.6.9/0.7.5 try saving inside the tutorial from the world map in 0.7.5. Then attempt to load that save in 0.9.6/7. If you get an error quit then upload the log.txt. Don't attempt to rollback as that breaks the game data update.

So, I narrowed it down, the save from 0.5.3 opened in 0.6.9 saved in 0.6.9 loaded in 0.7.5 saved in 0.7.5 attempted to load into 0.8.9 error

But this save is on the world map. I don't know what you mean by saving in the tutorial though. Like the tutorial for what? I could just start over, I assume you must mean there's some sort of on demand tutorial that would let me push my 0.5.3 progress forward?

error message
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/saveConversion.rpy", line 34, in <module>
  File "game/saveConversion.rpy", line 256, in update_v0_7_5__8_x
TypeError: unhashable type: 'RevertableList'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "map.rpyc", line 665, in script call
  File "territories.rpyc", line 284, in script call
  File "map.rpyc", line 688, in script call
  File "map.rpyc", line 657, in script call
  File "map.rpyc", line 739, in script call
  File "wenches/sumia.rpyc", line 2654, in script call
  File "saveConversion.rpyc", line 2, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
Khan 0.8.9
Sat Jun 17 16:31:06 2023

log I have from the above steps

TLDR: if there is a specific screen/menu/place I have to start in order to migrate from 0.7 to 0.8 I don't know what it is (the map was apparently the wrong choice though)

edit: note: I can play past the first error but it just leads to more errors which I can't play past.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Maya is gone. I have nothing against loli sex in fantasy, but underage sex, even as fantasy, is probably the strongest taboo out there and I decided to take it out. If I ever do a loli game/AVN, loli will be the main course, not a side dish.
Then why keep the choice in the game that says "potential sex", now you just left people wanting it with a lie, you could've just changed her age, but kept her the same physically.

No (for now).
So if you eventually add it, those that completed the infiltration quest have no way to access her, did you think of that?

gojira667

Sep 9, 2019
TLDR: if there is a specific screen/menu/place I have to start in order to migrate from 0.7 to 0.8 I don't know what it is (the map was apparently the wrong choice though)
The question mark icon in the top right should be one of the most save compatible places to save. It wouldn't help in your case. That error suggests to me issues with your wenchesList. Try this debug file, copy it under game/, in 0.7.5 with your 0.7.5 save. It will dump wenchesList info to log.txt.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
There is no problem here. Just built a Fort, a Gold Mine, a Garrison and a Temple in Oryeonguk.

I was here about this one as well. I had everything built but it was still asking me to build everything. I had to go to an older save and rebuild everything. IDK what stopped it from being toggled as true but I think this is a more common bug since I have seen this at least 3 times including myself in the forms.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Is it just me or is there a scene missing from the gallery? I’m talking about the one when you go back to Hawatia and have a threesome with Sumia and a pregnant Zuri. It’s one of my favourites, but I can’t seem to find it anywhere.

Also, is it normal that you can’t interact with Alam anymore after her new pregnant scene? She no longer shows up in the courtyard.

Rickarus

Nov 24, 2019
There is no problem here. Just built a Fort, a Gold Mine, a Garrison and a Temple in Oryeonguk.
I had the same issue as the others have stated. I am getting a "false" for Garrison, but there is no option to build a Garrison, as I already have a Garrison built in the fiefdom. I'm not sure if it was a bug in changing the variable or what. I could have sworn the Garrison was already there after I conquered it, although I'm not certain of that because I don't have any saves old enough to verify anymore. Are there any options, other than starting an entirely new save, to solve this? Would I be able to let the obedience get low enough and wait for raids in hopes of getting the Garrison destroyed so I have the option to build it again? Or is there a console command to simply change that garrison variable to true?

I'm attaching my save to confirm what I'm seeing. I'm also using the cheat mod and used it to get a bunch of gold, if that matters.

war117

Nov 9, 2017
I’ve just started a fresh new game, not using any of my old shaved and it’s still doing the same thing where, when I click on the castle symbol on the screen, it just goes like words come up the screen for instance it is advisable to have a fully built fiefdoms before attacking a new one to the the save of the new game that I started View attachment 90-2-LT1.save

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Doorknob22 in my save both kaipoMarnySeduction and kaipoMarnyDominance are False, so for her follow-up event I just got whatever variation was conditioned as else (seduction variants for the initial dialogue, dominance for the final scene).

Maybe those two variables were only added in a later update?

Edit: 08 daoyuen - kaipo.rpy line 3896:
Code:
            $ kaipoMarnyDominance
I'm no expert on ren'py, but shouldn't that be
Code:
            $ kaipoMarnyDominance = True
?

And another thing: I don't remember if there are any penalties for the economy going into the red, but if there are, it might be worth adding a note to Alana's follow-up event that it'll take 75 gold off your balance.

I note that unlike the previous "act 2" events, Alana's does not include an option to release her from the dungeon, but assume that that's deliberate.

Last edited:
Reactions: gojira667

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Man, I enjoying this simple lite gameplay of 4x tho I have one problem. I playin on mobile after testing how this game is on PC and now I take over the priest land and tryin to seduce her but I choose her to work for my court but I dont know where she is?? where can I find her at palace after this?? image would be nice
game did mention there is 1 wrench at palace so she defy somewhere

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Plot:

• Lilan the seamstress gave birth to your son, but she stumbled into a plot to assassinate…you!
  • Beautiful Marny, the orc Sigritzar Orkensau visits the palace with Garg-The-Moonlit and is surprised to find that Hanoor is actually the Khan!
  • The three Thicc Azz Thieves are waiting in death row. What did they do this time?
  • Pretty Alam is all grown up now... as is her pregnant belly!
  • The Dark Harvest fleet is ready for Karder’s inspection. A good opportunity to settle the score between Black Alana and Ilga the Ram.
  • Continuation of the meta story, eerie stories about the gods and more!
This is missing from the changelog for some reason. Someone update it, please.

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
The question mark icon in the top right should be one of the most save compatible places to save. It wouldn't help in your case. That error suggests to me issues with your wenchesList. Try this debug file, copy it under game/, in 0.7.5 with your 0.7.5 save. It will dump wenchesList info to log.txt.

I made folders for 0.58 0.69 0.75 0.89 I went back and loaded a save in 0.58 and then went to the tutorial. saved. loaded that in 0.69 clicked through tutorial, reopened tutorial saved, repeated for 0.75 repeated for 0.89

same error it looks like
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "map.rpyc", line 688, in script call
  File "map.rpyc", line 744, in script call
  File "map.rpyc", line 668, in script call
  File "saveConversion.rpyc", line 2, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
Khan 0.8.9
Sun Jun 18 11:36:25 2023

BUT this time I have your special log file, maybe you can say what went wrong? Maybe I need to go back further to something like 0.53? hmm

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Is it just me or is there a scene missing from the gallery? I’m talking about the one when you go back to Hawatia and have a threesome with Sumia and a pregnant Zuri. It’s one of my favourites, but I can’t seem to find it anywhere.

Also, is it normal that you can’t interact with Alam anymore after her new pregnant scene? She no longer shows up in the courtyard.
Alam disappeared from the palace when she got pregnant, how do I get her back there?
Alam's story, as the fate of her pregnancy, will be revealed in the future. As for Zuri: now I see that I never actually added the aforementioned threesome. I'll add it for 0.10.

Doorknob22 nice update. I presume we'll see story update in 3 months with the remaining northern fiefdoms on the map?
Yes.

All Male Harem is also possible in this game right
No. In fact, no male is ever taken to the palace and can be revisited. This is not the focus of the game.

I had the same issue as the others have stated. I am getting a "false" for Garrison, but there is no option to build a Garrison, as I already have a Garrison built in the fiefdom. I'm not sure if it was a bug in changing the variable or what. I could have sworn the Garrison was already there after I conquered it, although I'm not certain of that because I don't have any saves old enough to verify anymore. Are there any options, other than starting an entirely new save, to solve this? Would I be able to let the obedience get low enough and wait for raids in hopes of getting the Garrison destroyed so I have the option to build it again? Or is there a console command to simply change that garrison variable to true?

I'm attaching my save to confirm what I'm seeing. I'm also using the cheat mod and used it to get a bunch of gold, if that matters.
I'll look into it, but an unofficial mod might break how the game works.

I’ve just started a fresh new game, not using any of my old shaved and it’s still doing the same thing where, when I click on the castle symbol on the screen, it just goes like words come up the screen for instance it is advisable to have a fully built fiefdoms before attacking a new one to the the save of the new game that I started View attachment 2705130
Will be checked.

Doorknob22 in my save both kaipoMarnySeduction and kaipoMarnyDominance are False, so for her follow-up event I just got whatever variation was conditioned as else (seduction variants for the initial dialogue, dominance for the final scene).

Maybe those two variables were only added in a later update?

Edit: 08 daoyuen - kaipo.rpy line 3896:
Code:
            $ kaipoMarnyDominance
I'm no expert on ren'py, but shouldn't that be
Code:
            $ kaipoMarnyDominance = True
?

And another thing: I don't remember if there are any penalties for the economy going into the red, but if there are, it might be worth adding a note to Alana's follow-up event that it'll take 75 gold off your balance.

I note that unlike the previous "act 2" events, Alana's does not include an option to release her from the dungeon, but assume that that's deliberate.
The game says "75 gold were deducted from the treasury.". I thought about making 75 a condition for the quest but decided against it, it will only hurt the flow of the game.

As for kaipoMarnyDominance: great catch of a freak accident. Obviously Marny's dominance flow was tested extensively for 0.8, so what I think happened is that I mistakenly cut the second part of the statement in a way which doesn't break compilability. Amazing.

When is the next fiefdom coming out after the orcs?
Officially: September, but I'm aiming for October.

Man, I enjoying this simple lite gameplay of 4x tho I have one problem. I playin on mobile after testing how this game is on PC and now I take over the priest land and tryin to seduce her but I choose her to work for my court but I dont know where she is?? where can I find her at palace after this?? image would be nice
game did mention there is 1 wrench at palace so she defy somewhere
If you mean where she is located after you conquer her land, it's in the Citadel, door on the left, door on front/top of the screen.

This is missing from the changelog for some reason. Someone update it, please.
I got this.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
The game says "75 gold were deducted from the treasury.". I thought about making 75 a condition for the quest but decided against it, it will only hurt the flow of the game.
Yeah I saw that, I was just wondering if there should be some warning note before starting the event, or as you say, a minimum 75 gold requirement to trigger it.

If there are no repercussions for going in the red it's not a big deal, although it might still annoy a player who has been saving for some particular investment.

As for kaipoMarnyDominance: great catch of a freak accident. Obviously Marny's dominance flow was tested extensively for 0.8, so what I think happened is that I mistakenly cut the second part of the statement in a way which doesn't break compilability. Amazing.
Computers are stupid. Bring back massive slabs of marble.

gojira667

Sep 9, 2019
I made folders for 0.58 0.69 0.75 0.89 I went back and loaded a save in 0.58 and then went to the tutorial. saved. loaded that in 0.69 clicked through tutorial, reopened tutorial saved, repeated for 0.75 repeated for 0.89

same error it looks like
Yes, as I said your problem is different.

And it's this:
Code:
Save version: 0.3.14
Saves before 0.4.7 are too old. Saves from earlier versions weren't supported and you used to need to start over with each new version. Apparently you got your 0.3.x save to load in 0.4.x. The problem is the game data structure changed between those versions and I don't even know what those changes are.

While your broken wenchesList could be replaced with a functional one, the save likely has other issues. IMO, you are better off starting over; unfortunately.

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
Yes, as I said your problem is different.

And it's this:
Code:
Save version: 0.3.14
Saves before 0.4.7 are too old. Saves from earlier versions weren't supported and you used to need to start over with each new version. Apparently you got your 0.3.x save to load in 0.4.x. The problem is the game data structure changed between those versions and I don't even know what those changes are.

While your broken wenchesList could be replaced with a functional one, the save likely has other issues. IMO, you are better off starting over; unfortunately.
Ah yes, this save is ANCIENT I did port it from 0.3 to 0.4 and then again to 0.5 and it worked fine along the way somehow :)

If I have to restart I have to restart, that's fine, I can just do it in VN mode to make it faster

Thanks for looking into it and explaining where I went wrong.

edit: Sidenote, is anything missed by playing in vn mode? My original playthrough through the first half of the game was of course without vn mode.

Last edited:
Reactions: gojira667
4.20 star(s) 123 Votes