caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
For better or worse (depends how you look at it) Vae Victis - Khan has lots of girls. If I give each and every one of them all the options (aftermath, pregnancy, etc.), it will result in less quests or larger intervals between releases and I want neither.

The focus of the game is the ruler-Wenches: they get a lot of screen time, from parley to raids and defeat, seduction/dominance and pregnancy. On the other end of the spectrum are the Quest-girls: you encounter them during a quest and they are not seen afterwards. Some Quest-girls are given the status of Harlots, they can be interacted with after the quest is done but sadly I don't have the time to write a full Epos for every cunt Karder comes across.

In the coming version (0.12), per , Karder will be revisiting Sofia, go on an adventure with queen Dian, meet his elfkin daughter and more.

To summarize:

1. Wenches: stars of the game. Lots of screen time, pregnancy scenes.
2. Quest girls: encountered only during a quest.
3. Harlots: some Quest girls can have further scenes after their quest per .

Hope that clarifies things.
Hello Sir, I was wondering do we get anything with the Mothers?

JDMorrison75

Feb 27, 2022
Great game so far! I also love the fact that the queen of the Amazons is basically Wonder Woman looks just like her and her name is Dian just one letter off lol.

iDisOrder

Mar 8, 2020
DLed Khan-0.11.5-market
When I start with Khan.exe I get a blip of a white screen then nothing.
Any help getting this to load would be appreciated

iDisOrder

Mar 8, 2020
For whatever reason it doesn't find your audio card, which is weird because you're on windows.
For starters, do you have audio otherwise? Also, update your audio card's drivers (usually you'll find them on the site of whoever made your laptop/motherboard).
The following things are purely speculative and I don't think they'll work, but it doesn't hurt to try them:
First of all, re-extract the game in an empty directory. Don't run it yet.
Second, go to C:\Users\<your_username>\Appdata\Roaming\Renpy and delete the folder Khan-1594374156. The folder appdata is hidden, if you can't see it then right click the start menu -> Run, write this %appdata%\Renpy and press enter. Then delete the folder Khan-1594374156.
Third, go the fresh game's folder, hold shift and without releasing it, start the game. From the renderer options, choose angle2 if it exists.

Go to the game's folder, hold shift and without releasing it, start the game. From the renderer options, choose angle2 or gl2, one of them should work.

This worked

Real Trampas

Jan 21, 2024
Doorknob22 Mate!!! No!!! all this game is Fucking good!!! but you cannot make irreversible fucking a whore and make her a dungeon whore forever!!! i mean...youcan do it but, think on those like me who like to fuck a woman senseless in an adult game then after that give her love...:KEK:

iDisOrder

Mar 8, 2020
i cant seduce angilia even though i built the fort, temple and garrison and mine, help please
Doorknob22
1. Click shift + o (the letter) -> Enter
2. Paste 'territoryList[1].temple == 1 and territoryList[1].mine == 1 and territoryList[1].fort == 1 and territoryList[1].garrison == 1'
3. Enter
4. If the response is True, she is seduced. If not, try the different parts of this "sentence" (i.e. territoryList[1].temple == 1) followed by Enter, to see which returns False.
5. Type Exit and Enter when you're done.
the garrison one returns false the rest are true
Doorknob22
Searched the thread and saw this mentioned a few times but no solution.
How do I have Garrison return TRUE when all are built?

Last edited:

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Version 0.12 lineup, released to patrons in mid/late May.

I'd like to ask a small favor from those who have purchased the game on : if you enjoy the game, I would appreciate a Steam review. The Steam algorithm uses the number of favorable reviews ((y)) as an indication to how much to promote the game, hence every review helps. Thanks!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 116 Votes