• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
The Holding Cells are carefully hidden by yours truly. Not one of my best design choices, not even in the top 10. Will be fixed for 0.4.

Screenshot (39).png

Last edited:
Reactions: MonteChristo

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Version 0.4 is coming along nicely. The quest will feature Karder infiltrating a fiefdom in order to attempt to sway a vote in a way which will leave them weaker to an attack. Sneaky!

As you have probably noticed, I enjoy having all sorts of body types in the game. Maya is a teen (of legal age, of course) you'll rescue in the next quest in order to get vital information from her mother and if you wish, adopt later (for humanitarian reasons only!)

I'm considering two body types for her: slim and flat chested or petite and busty so I started a poll in for tier $5 supporters and up.

Two Mayas 2.png

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
0. 4 will feature a fighting arena

1637399797967.png

doorknob2211/16/2021
Currently just fucking around with this milf.

MC: Must have been missing my finghting practice lately.

Malach455

Dec 16, 2016
Finally a game with NTR and bisexuality where the MC isn't a sub, or fucked by a horse cocked futa 12 minutes into it.
Just pure and good power fantasy, with a varied casts of characters.

Women are top notch, very diverse too, the men are less good looking but it's hard to make attractive men, especially femboy with Daz.
Excellent game, thank you man.

Gregorif

Mar 19, 2018
So I had version 3.14, and after I conquered territories I couldnt find the rulers in my dungeon, or my palace.
I made a new game from version 3.16 from the start, but still the same.

I am using the "Subdue" option in combat every turn, and tried both the "ravish" and "later" options at the end of the fight.
Am I missing something ?

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
So I had version 3.14, and after I conquered territories I couldnt find the rulers in my dungeon, or my palace.
I made a new game from version 3.16 from the start, but still the same.

I am using the "Subdue" option in combat every turn, and tried both the "ravish" and "later" options at the end of the fight.
Am I missing something ?
You're probably not finding the holding cells, look at this post:
The Holding Cells are carefully hidden by yours truly. Not one of my best design choices, not even in the top 10. Will be fixed for 0.4.

View attachment 1505683

Reactions: Doorknob22
4.30 star(s) 116 Votes