Sharpen

Apr 19, 2020
Is the short stack in the preview images romanceable [or this games version of romance], or just someone you interact with?

Dr. Lewdwig

Apr 15, 2021
Is the short stack in the preview images romanceable [or this games version of romance], or just someone you interact with?
Yes, Madam Shortstack is indeed available for intimate interactions of multiple kinds. Animated and everything.
I'm amazed you guessed her name correctly.

• Haha
Reactions: Doorknob22

Lord_stark

Nov 22, 2022
Just finished the new update content and I loved it. The new animation RPS combat is much better than guessing patterns. I enjoyed the whole questline of Dayouen. As a suggestion, I would like to say that Karder has so many sexual interactions during the side quests but they are mostly a one time thing and I would actually love to keep those babes in my harem or have a way to visit them again in their fiefdom , like the girl whom the mc steals from the kissed-by-scorpions. I really thought that there should be a way where Karder can can make the orcs give up their human girls after he defeats them because those girls are actually wasted there as orcs do not have sex with them. They are just pets there. By the way, Naruz has a really nice booty.Great job dev!!

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Just finished the new update content and I loved it. The new animation RPS combat is much better than guessing patterns. I enjoyed the whole questline of Dayouen. As a suggestion, I would like to say that Karder has so many sexual interactions during the side quests but they are mostly a one time thing and I would actually love to keep those babes in my harem or have a way to visit them again in their fiefdom , like the girl whom the mc steals from the kissed-by-scorpions. I really thought that there should be a way where Karder can can make the orcs give up their human girls after he defeats them because those girls are actually wasted there as orcs do not have sex with them. They are just pets there. By the way, Naruz has a really nice booty.Great job dev!!
It's only my opinion but I have always preferred story before flexibility. Maybe you should think to divide story to chapters (2-3), each of them separated from others by time pass - then MC could even see some of his children. On the other hand, there would be flexibility within single chapter.
>game is called Vae Victis: Conquer, Ravish, Breed
>
MC has the catchphrase "The royal seed always breeds"
>almost every sex scene mentions unprotected wombs at some point
>you STILL can't impregnate Alam, one of the first major NPCs in the game

Come on.

You probably are starting to think about what I'm going to suggest, but you can solve this problem pretty easily by writing stories that involve only some combinations of territories/characters, and which as such start only once these territories/characters have been dealt with.

For example, if you write a story involving some priestesses from Limtinia trying to free (if in the dungeon) or to turn around (if in the Council) Angilia, you could just set the condition for the story to start to be "conquered Limtinia and Oryeonguk".
Vae Victis - Khan has a built-in dilemma of "fresh babes Vs. existing babes". I love the fact that I get to play with (literally) all sort of girls but this structure does sometime leave players wanting to see more of their favorite girls. I try to balance it by adding more "Act 2"s like we had with Fahda, Alam, Domia, Zuri and the "Act 2 Wenches" but in the end it's all a matter of resource allocation: every week I'm adding content to existing Wench or Quest Girl is a week I'm not introducing new ones.

If already there is maybe i didn't see it, but it would be useful a "call the banners/call to war" type of button to transfer all troops to main army all at once to attack a fiefdom
It's there, look for this icon on the top-left of the Troops screen: 1679319222557.png

:(Too bad nothing sexual could be done with the herbalist
Don't tempt me ;)

Just found out about this game. Very very good. Needs more GILF wenches tho. Get them in the harem asap lol. :love:
We already had Nahir's grandmother in Act 2, but I agree: grannies can be hotties.

I assume you mean Zhilli the hobbit girl. And yes.

what is the gaol i see i can get but i don't know how
To be honest, it's an undeveloped building from day one. Any practical suggestions about its usage are welcome :)

Last edited:

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
After beating cultists, arcanists, elves, Amazons, raiders and orcs, all that's left of the Eastern Sister are those small fiefdoms to the north. Unless that's where the yet unseen Centaurs are, hard to imagine them being any kind of threat.

Reactions: IPsycho

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
Well, you were right of course, there is the one sister and her "maid". She seems a lot like her brother. I think this is going to be a joyful reunion for two of these three.

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
After beating cultists, arcanists, elves, Amazons, raiders and orcs, all that's left of the Eastern Sister are those small fiefdoms to the north. Unless that's where the yet unseen Centaurs are, hard to imagine them being any kind of threat.
We will have to see if the tooth fairies are up there too! Up to now it has been quite good, just cant wait to get my hands on that murdering mother!

Oct 7, 2022
Heyyy guys how do you get the additional events with the likes of Angilia and Nahir for eg. the threesome with Angilia and Eviette or the scenes where Nahir tells her story..how to proceed with their questlines..help plz..

Lord_stark

Nov 22, 2022
Heyyy guys how do you get the additional events with the likes of Angilia and Nahir for eg. the threesome with Angilia and Eviette or the scenes where Nahir tells her story..how to proceed with their questlines..help plz..
There are Act 2 conditions for them which are mentioned in the walkthrough. When they are fulfilled you get an icon on the top left of your screen. You click on it and the quest is initiated.

4.20 star(s) 123 Votes