Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
No VN mod in this update ?
VN mode is still there, in the game's settings.

Which quets you can take Nahir to?

I am just starting this game, in VN mode because i dont care about the empire management side, i already have Nahir and Angilia, although i am waiting to get enough gold for their seduction paths

I want to keep conquering territories, but dont want to miss taking Nahir with me on that quest
1. Conquer Marbia.
2. Impregnate Nahir on turn X. On turns X+20 till X+39 she'll be pregnant. You'll be able to have pregnant sex with her. On turns X+40 till X+48 she'll be recovering.
3. After turn X+48, she'll be available join you in Daoyuen.

If you impregnate her again go to step 2...

origeee

Feb 21, 2020

1. Conquer Marbia.
2. Impregnate Nahir on turn X. On turns X+20 till X+39 she'll be pregnant. You'll be able to have pregnant sex with her. On turns X+40 till X+48 she'll be recovering.

Sorry. Hard to concentrate when you're all horned up.

• Haha
Reactions: Doorknob22

Dilemeter

Sep 14, 2020
Loved the idea of bringing previously conquered wenches with you on missions, really spices things up. Looking forward to (hopefully) more of that in future updates. Maybe multiple wenches could be brought (e.g. posing as a family with Angilia as the wife and Nahir the teenage daughter) as I've noticed that there hasn't been any threesome/multi scenes with the different wenches.

zoku

Aug 24, 2017
Currently twinsist (Tinpingia quest) and aunt/niece (Queen Dian). In the future, obvious.

It was, I only forgot to update the title :FacePalm: . Probably going to need to add a section mapping the vulnerable spots in the palisade later.

Since both flows were tested repeatedly, I can only assume what you're facing is a Ren'py glitch. Can you send me a Save file?

View attachment 2476856

Now go south.

I'm going to update the Walkthrough later with images. If you don't want to wait, at the beginning of the game one section is determined randomly. Go through the five sections until you find a clickable skull.
Thanks

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017

1. Conquer Marbia.

Ok, so its for the Daoyuen quest, thats what i wanted to know

Dr. Lewdwig

Apr 15, 2021
A question I forgot to ask. And apologies if you've answered it ad nauseum.

Are you planning for version 1.0 to be the full game?
The reason I ask is, I'm looking at the number of unconquered fiefdoms and also the number of the current version (0.8.8 from 0.7.5) and it feels like you'll get to version 1.0 in the next 2 or 3 updates.
If so, then I'm guessing you have a different plan for the western fiefdoms altogether, correct?

ElAguila

Oct 22, 2021
I have a question too, to which I haven't found an answer:

When you do a mission (like Infiltrate), does the entire mission happen within the same turn, or could there be multiple turns happening during the mission?

Possibly a very stupid question, but I wanted to be sure before I start sending troops before I start a mission.

Reactions: Dr. Lewdwig

k23steve

Mar 13, 2019
Note: Before proceeding, please look at the date of this post, then look at the date on your calendar. If they are not close to each other, maybe take that into consideration.
Or to put it slightly less obliquely, the below is likely outdated.

Before doing anything else, read this. If you don't know how to activate the console, read this.

There's no real need for them for now, but here's a few select console variables for those too impatient to build up in other ways:

Code:
#MC
mcBaseDamage = XX #Subdue and defensive attacks deal half damage, aggressive attacks deal double damage
mc_hp = XX
mc_max_hp = XX

#Resources (capped at 10 on Day 0, + 20 the day after claiming Gaunteinguk, + 20 the day after claiming Oryeonguk)
troops = XX
gold = XX

#Territories
Gaunteinguk.obedience = XX
Gaunteinguk.morale = XX
Gaunteinguk.garrisonTroops = XX
Oryeonguk.obedience = XX
Oryeonguk.morale = XX
Oryeonguk.garrisonTroops = XX
Replace XX with the value you want. You break it, you bought it: If you're not absolutely sure what you're doing, save before changing anything.
ez way to do it.....

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Alright, I gave the game a shot and so far it's super fun. Karder can be influenced quite extensively by the player which I love so he isn't just a straight up villain on my save. It's really oddly satisfying to conquer new lands which in turn also lets you welcome a new girl or two into your harem. So far I've let all the girls join my council and I honestly doubt I want any girl to just be a sex slave in the cellar so I hope that the council won't run out of space.

I have to say tho, I wish the birth of a child from one of your wenches would be a bit of a bigger deal. The kids just get born off-screen and you can't even name them. I think it would have been cool to atleast be able to have simple small talk with the kids some time after they are born. Also, I've just conquered the area that was reigned by Nahir and I can't help but wonder if her busty ass MILF mom just got away, essentially leaving the game? I'm a huge MILF fan so seeing such a bombshell just disappear would be kind of a shame. Or is she gonna appear later on again and she just fled? Well in any case, I would have enjoyed for her to join the harem too.

Overall, very fun game so far and I'll definitely jump back in... right now basically lol. Keep up the great work, Doorknob22!

meleaguance

Mar 2, 2021
I don't really get the point of including gay content in this tiny amount. It's way too little to attract players interested in M/M content and just enough to annoy players who exclude the tag.

Reactions: enfuego

swewolf

Oct 31, 2019
Hi! Sorry for my question, im to lazzy read all the post Anybody knows why i cant sent Teniya to the palace from prison? Have some limit how many women can be placed to the palace? I select give some position in the council, but she stay in the prison ...

Nevermourned

Aug 20, 2017
(Okay, every time I get to the Maze, the game freezes up. Every time. It is immensely annoying. I do however seem to be the only one having this problem... I downloaded from Mega, which I presume others did to... I'm not sure what's up.

Updating, I re-extracted the files and now everything seems to be working fine. I don't know what the original problem was, but am glad this seems to have fixed it.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Doorknob22

Quiller

Jul 2, 2018
So when I downloaded this and started a new game, it started me in prison. It says I miss real floors, when I click it flashes a rug under me, but goes back to the initial image and dialogue, and if I keep clicking it eventually gives me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
as the game crashes. I tried redownloading from a different site and got the same problem.

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
For some reason i have only 2 sunflowers in current version (1 in cave and 1 in estate)

nvm. my mistake

Dr. Lewdwig

Apr 15, 2021
I have a question too, to which I haven't found an answer:

When you do a mission (like Infiltrate), does the entire mission happen within the same turn, or could there be multiple turns happening during the mission?

Possibly a very stupid question, but I wanted to be sure before I start sending troops before I start a mission.
I just checked my old saves and my pre- and post-infiltration turns were the same. So yes, the entire mission occurs within a single turn.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ElAguila
4.20 star(s) 124 Votes