Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
Okay, this is fucked up. Trying the new content, so trying to get Marny. I first tried to be a scoundrel, and had no problem of finding the hidden entrance and taking back the prize. I restored back to the time where I chose to be a gentleman, and now I'm stuck. I make it night, and try to go get Marny but the only option is to look for the hidden entrance.

Have been playing it as VN because of the previous time when we had to start anew, and I just kept it at VN for all the new stuff.

Any suggestions or bug fix or something?

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Hey Guys, what's the Incest part about this game?
Currently twinsist (Tinpingia quest) and aunt/niece (Queen Dian). In the future, obvious.

hope the wT gets updated soon
It was, I only forgot to update the title :FacePalm: . Probably going to need to add a section mapping the vulnerable spots in the palisade later.

Okay, this is fucked up. Trying the new content, so trying to get Marny. I first tried to be a scoundrel, and had no problem of finding the hidden entrance and taking back the prize. I restored back to the time where I chose to be a gentleman, and now I'm stuck. I make it night, and try to go get Marny but the only option is to look for the hidden entrance.

Have been playing it as VN because of the previous time when we had to start anew, and I just kept it at VN for all the new stuff.

Any suggestions or bug fix or something?
Since both flows were tested repeatedly, I can only assume what you're facing is a Ren'py glitch. Can you send me a Save file?

HELP why i cant move again like walktrouh is it a bug? View attachment 2476616 View attachment 2476614
1679133872386.png

Now go south.

Where are the vulnerable spots at the palisade?
I'm going to update the Walkthrough later with images. If you don't want to wait, at the beginning of the game one section is determined randomly. Go through the five sections until you find a clickable skull.

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
2 questions :

are the sex scenes animated ?
can you fuck the orc women ?

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
It's in the walkthrough.

View attachment 2477258 View attachment 2477259 View attachment 2477260 View attachment 2477261 View attachment 2477262

Couldn't find any settings for making a web doc exportable as PDF.
Hmmm, maybe I misread or misunderstood. This is what google says:

"If you cannot download a Google Doc file as a PDF that has been shared with you, your permission to access the document may have been restricted. You can refer to our guide on Google Docs File Sharing to know more (etc)"

There are no controls or options on the page you provided, so I assumed the above was the issue.

But if you can create it as PDF and share it, that works as well, and would be appreciated. :)
(I have a love-hate relationship with Google Docs, long story.)

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Still can't get Alam pregnant???? Or Domia?

Come Dev, these girls deserve the bump! They've been waiting so long!

I hope you've got something special planned for them in the future, worth the wait.

Amazing game as always. And the work you've put into the 'game' aspects really shines through.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Which quets you can take Nahir to?

I am just starting this game, in VN mode because i dont care about the empire management side, i already have Nahir and Angilia, although i am waiting to get enough gold for their seduction paths

I want to keep conquering territories, but dont want to miss taking Nahir with me on that quest

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
No VN mod in this update ?
VN mode is still there, in the game's settings.

Which quets you can take Nahir to?

I am just starting this game, in VN mode because i dont care about the empire management side, i already have Nahir and Angilia, although i am waiting to get enough gold for their seduction paths

I want to keep conquering territories, but dont want to miss taking Nahir with me on that quest
1. Conquer Marbia.
2. Impregnate Nahir on turn X. On turns X+20 till X+39 she'll be pregnant. You'll be able to have pregnant sex with her. On turns X+40 till X+48 she'll be recovering.
3. After turn X+48, she'll be available join you in Daoyuen.

If you impregnate her again go to step 2...

origeee

Feb 21, 2020
VN mode is still there, in the game's settings.

1. Conquer Marbia.
2. Impregnate Nahir on turn X. On turns X+20 till X+39 she'll be pregnant. You'll be able to have pregnant sex with her. On turns X+40 till X+48 she'll be recovering.
3. After turn X+48, she'll be available join you in Daoyuen.

If you impregnate her again go to step 2...
Sorry. Hard to concentrate when you're all horned up.

• Haha
Reactions: Doorknob22
4.20 star(s) 127 Votes