smasher_the_smith

Feb 4, 2020
Oops, I somehow missed the universal gallery unlocker posted previously. No need for this now.

I updated the gallery unlocker mod to work with version 0.12.5 and hotfixed a few gallery bugs present in the latest version of the game. I will likely not be very prompt at upgrading this as I usually let a few versions go by before returning to a game, but instructions are included on how to do this yourself. I did not test any of the gay scenes as that's not my cup of tea so there may be bugs for them.

Open the README.md file with a code or text editor for installation instructions. I recommend VS Code and then using the Markdown preview option so it renders nicely and with full functionality.

This mod is based on the work of the following people:

1. Br@ndy
2. TedInven
DragoWarus888

Last edited:

smasher_the_smith

Feb 4, 2020
Doorknob22

Here are the gallery bugs I discovered in version 0.12.5.

#1. A crash for the "Yidril - Seduction" replay upon selecting "Have her suck your cock" and then "Enough for today".
This is caused by line 1439 in /game/gallery/11 weguk_gallery.rpy jumping to yidrilSeductionOral instead of yidrilSeductionOral_gal.

#2. A crash for the "Jada - Seduction 2" replay upon selecting "Mount her" and then eventually "Enough for now".
This is caused by line 593 in /game/gallery/09 interludes_gallery.rpy jumping to interlude_05_JadaSeduction_Sex_Menu instead of interlude_05_JadaSeduction_Sex_Menu_gal.

#3. A crash for the "Jada - Dominance 2" replay upon selecting "Enough for now".
This is caused by line 818 in /game/gallery/09 interludes_gallery.rpy checking territoryList[6].miniQuestDone, which doesn't exist since it's in a replay.
Also, thank you for making this game. One of the best I have played. Going to grab the Steam version next paycheck.

Reactions: gojira667

gojira667

Sep 9, 2019
I updated the gallery unlocker mod to work with version 0.12.5 and hotfixed a few gallery bugs present in the latest version of the game. I will likely not be very prompt at upgrading this as I usually let a few versions go by before returning to a game, but instructions are included on how to do this yourself.
No need; I posted a Universal Replay gallery unlock above.

(y) Cheers.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Doorknob22

#1. A crash for the "Yidril - Seduction" replay upon selecting "Have her suck your cock" and then "Enough for today".

#2. A crash for the "Jada - Seduction 2" replay upon selecting "Mount her" and then eventually "Enough for now".

#3. A crash for the "Jada - Dominance 2" replay upon selecting "Enough for now".

Also, thank you for making this game. One of the best I have played. Going to grab the Steam version next paycheck.
Fixed, thanks!

• Red Heart
Reactions: smasher_the_smith
4.20 star(s) 127 Votes