Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Thank you so much for the game! It's beautifully and interestingly made! Could you let me know when we can expect the possibility to conquer the second continent?
I don't believe the full conquest of the Western Sister will be in the scope of Vae Victis - Khan. That conquest will probably take place in the next game. That is not to say that Karder will not be united with Queen Remy, but I think the conquest of the Western Sister continent will be in a different game.

Or not.

When does the next update come.
I think doorknob mentioned September at some point
Hopefully September.

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
Forgot to mention it here, but I liked the book title Hanoor dal Sakkim: International Man of Mystery. Those Limtinian writers and publishers must work their hands sore to publish that in just a few months.

I was curious if you plan to make the regions on the western continent less independent than the eastern ones. It'd be logical if those were less vassalised and more directly ruled than those distant fiefdoms.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Manwad, Bride of the Kraken, Queen of the Pirate Clans.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rape target acquired...
can we do it in front of her crew and her own individual captains?
can we finally call uppon the power of the red stallion and break her sexually into submission?
can we then gift her into all the other clan leaders into a gangbang
that ends with the pirates having an homophobic burst and murder each other?...
cause someone touched is dick on another dudes dick?
just spitballing here... right in her face!

• Haha
Reactions: godkingxerxes

gojira667

Sep 9, 2019
Hi sorry I do not know how to use the universal gallery unlocker.I've placed in the game file but nothing changed View attachment 3907895
You have file extensions hidden. Your browser "helpfully" added the .txt extension to the file. Delete the 3800630_gallery_unlocker.rpy [.txt] file and do a fresh download of the unlocker. This time "Right-click - Save as" and you should end up with a correctly named file.

xslashkor

Jul 20, 2020
You have file extensions hidden. Your browser "helpfully" added the .txt extension to the file. Delete the 3800630_gallery_unlocker.rpy [.txt] file and do a fresh download of the unlocker. This time "Right-click - Save as" and you should end up with a correctly named file.
1723151876084.png
IT worked thank you so much <3

4.20 star(s) 128 Votes