Jun 20, 2018
I could not reproduce the problem. Here is what I did:
1. Started the game.
2. Parleyed with Angilia.
3. Played the Oryeonguk quest (this is essential although Skip 'n Win also works). Just don't attack Oryenguk without completing the quest one way or the other.
4. Conquered Oryeonguk.
5. Sent Angila to the dungeon and bred her.
6. Waited until her Act 2 became available and played it.
7. At the end of her quest I sent her to the palace.
8. Fully built Oryeonguk.
9. Went back to the palace. The option "Check how grateful Angilia is" became available.

Things you might have gotten wrong:
1. Attacked Oryeonguk without playing (or skipping) the quest.
2. Did not re-build Oryeonguk.

This code was not touched in about two years I guess, so it's hard for me to image how a bug could crawl in there now (although bugs can get creative).
Ah, I think you misunderstood what I was saying earlier. I figured it out. (Or at least figured out the version I ran into, not the other person.) I had finished the quest and attacked/rebuilt; I only posted after those seemed to have no result on the subsequent quest.

It's that you need to move the wench in question to the palace for the "check how grateful" dialogue option to appear. This isn't a problem but the game does not make it clear that they need to be on the council first. I thought that dialogue/questline could be completed in the holding cell before naming them to the council.

With some of the other wenches, they do not get the "Tell me about yourself" quest option until they are in the palace, so that's why the issue doesn't seem to be showing up there.

I think an easy fix could be to remove the "Tell me about yourself" dialogue option in the holding cell altogether, having it only appear in the palace as it already does for some wenches.

19popfigh97

Sep 25, 2023
do I have to download all the game size every update? can't just download an update file ?
and why android so behind in version from pc?

Last edited:
Reactions: JackBeNimble

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
VaeVictisKhanConquerRavishBreed-0.12.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

JustJerkin

Mar 10, 2023
This game truly is awesome, the captured royal aesthetic is hot, the kingdom management's cool, and I love the commitment to the milfs but man that manual mk 2 combat system is tough.. I'm assuming I'm in the early game, only conquered the first 2 fiefs and I had no problem taking them over normally. Decided to try the manual army battle though and repeatedly got the shit kicked out of me, had to go back to the auto battle. Am I missing something or is it just a work in progress? It seems like my troops just instantly get ganked in two hits each and the opponents take like five hits to kill, and when I get into attack range all defense goes out the window and it becomes a very quick trade of blows.. Meanwhile on the default auto if you have the numbers it's basically a guarantee.. So do I just suck at strategy (very true) or is anyone else finding the manual army fighting to be wildly unbalanced?

Reactions: gojira667

gojira667

Sep 9, 2019
...but man that manual mk 2 combat system is tough.. I'm assuming I'm in the early game, only conquered the first 2 fiefs and I had no problem taking them over normally. Decided to try the manual army battle though and repeatedly got the shit kicked out of me, had to go back to the auto battle.
Both health and damage scale with the size of the armies in play. Larger enemy armies are still represented by the 3 soldiers but they have more HP & hit harder. Same for you. You are going to want a larger army (Main Army troops) than your opponent and to focus your soldiers on one enemy (partially surround him).

You should always have a fief that's beatable for you. You may need to do their quest first to weaken them. :unsure: Domia's bonus may not be as strong in MK2 either.

MK2 should be seeing more love in the next version.

JustJerkin

Mar 10, 2023
Yeah I got all that and can do it without mk 2, I guess I wasn't great at surrounding the enemy one at a time but I guess I really am just trash then lol the fief order seems pretty linear it just seemed weird to me that my 3 guys would get smoked in two hits and the enemy takes like 4 or 5 hits to kill (this is with full troops, maybe the moral might factor in cause I hadn't built temples at that point, and no Domia bonus I burned her by taking all the gold, and again very easy victory when I set it back to the default combat)

gojira667

Sep 9, 2019
(this is with full troops, maybe the moral might factor in cause I hadn't built temples at that point, and no Domia bonus I burned her by taking all the gold, and again very easy victory when I set it back to the default combat)
Just curious, what were your troop losses with the very easy victory MK1 combat?

Temples are for fiefdom morale. There is a separate army morale, which isn't shown IIRC. Domia in the palace gives it a bonus as does Black Alana in the palace. If you are fighting too frequently, within 7 days since your last attack, army morale suffers a penalty. Though you should see that with MK1 combat too.

Next version should have more MK2 changes & additions to make it a little more interesting. That naturally includes balancing of said changes.

JustJerkin

Mar 10, 2023
ahh, I wanna say I had maybe a little under 15 troops left? 15-20 maybe? Around that range, doing dom route on Alam and definitely waiting between fief battles way more than 7 days to rebuild the army and build basic shit for the new fiefs each time, I can't imagine I recover from a bandit raid sooner than 7 days either just cause I want a full army for every fief fight

*oh wait losses, I'm probably gonna butcher the math but I think I went into the Marbia fight with 50 troops, again early on, I only had conquered Angilia's fiefdom at the time so losses were definitely over half, I'd say lost roughly 35 troops.. I guess "very easy" is a little reductive but I would be shocked if I ever lost on the default combat cause I always go in with a full army and attack the weakest fief

Last edited:
Reactions: gojira667

sinbarrabajas

Feb 20, 2023
I haven been playing this game for the last couple of weeks, and I have to say its a good game and have a lot of potential, have good pros and a few cons, at first I dint like the combat style whit the dial and all that but one you are mor familiar with it its fine.
The plots are fun or interesting, the only one I dint like was Geoyayanku, but overall pretty good.
For say one thing i dint like it much are the breast beacouse it seems all the girls have the same breast in general, I think there are only 2 girls with small breast and the rest are Really big or Really Huge no matter the body type of the girls, and making some weird bodys I can say? idk maybe its only my impresion, but are other girls that feels unique and thats very nice!

4.20 star(s) 127 Votes