Mellow Goanna

Apr 18, 2023
I don't think I have anything terribly insightful or useful to add, just that I'm a big fan of the writing in this game. It's unusually immersive and funny. The player character is a gigantic bastard, but I found myself enjoying his perspective because he's just charming enough to get away with being that much of a gigantic bastard. I don't think I ever rolled my eyes at any over-the-top edginess.

gambit87

Dec 27, 2017
Hello I have 2 questions:

1) Where can I find the option: Force Yield? A task of Sumia
2) I did the building quest from Angilia, but somehow it doesn't go any further. Did you have to build the buildings in your home province or does it not matter?

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Hello I have 2 questions:

1) Where can I find the option: Force Yield? A task of Sumia
2) I did the building quest from Angilia, but somehow it doesn't go any further. Did you have to build the buildings in your home province or does it not matter?
1. Force Yield can be found after you build a Shadow Institute.
2. They should all be built in Oryeonguk.

Reactions: gambit87

Grunts21

Jan 7, 2021
Im trying to complete the gallery without cheating just beat hawatia got all scenes exept the 2 maya ones anyone know how to get those?

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
I have started rolling out version 0.9 to the higher tiers. Public release: June 15th. As usual, I'll start with a shoutout to gojira667 for his amazing contributions.

Version 0.9 is about revisiting the characters you met and loved earlier in the adventure!

Plot:
  • Lilan the seamstress gave birth to your son, but she stumbled into a plot to assassinate…you!
  • Beautiful Marny, the orc Sigritzar Orkensau visits the royal palace with Garg-The-Moonlit and is surprised to find that Hanoor is actually the Khan!
  • The three Thicc Azz Thieves are waiting on death row. What did they do this time?
  • Pretty Alam is all grown up now... as is her pregnant belly!
  • The Dark Harvest fleet is ready for Karder’s inspection. A good opportunity to settle the score between Black Alana and Ilga the Ram.
  • Continuation of the meta story, eerie stories about the gods and more!

harlot alam pregnant 06 b.png

Metagame enhancements:

• Improved auto Auto Save. The game is saved automatically every 10 turns.
  • No more death: losing in an army combat no longer ends the game, Karder simply retreats with his remaining army.
  • Random pregnancy is off by default, and can be turned on at game settings. In other words: by default, you will always impregnate the Wenches in your dungeon or palace.
  • Fame counter now moved to the top of the map screen. High Fame provides better yields at the price of lower Obedience, while extreme negative fame offers very obedient fiefdoms but with lower productivity.

Last edited:

poarvl

Jul 28, 2019
Not bad game, but I don't get what's wrong with developer. Why most of MC harem so ugly or just so plain?
I would understand it, if ALL of the girls was looking like that. But developer CAN make beautiful girls. Like that one cult girl, that MC captured in his very first adventure/conquest, or that platinum haired general from the desert kingdom, or ork harem girl in recent update, along with thick elve girl, that was sitting near ork throne.
Why not make THEM main focus and love interests?
Why dev hates his MC so much!?

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
I don't get what's wrong with developer.
The developer's wife is trying to figure it out for years now, with very little success.

On a more serious note: as you have probably noticed, my taste in girls is all over the place. Old and young, petite and thicc, pale skinned, dark skinned, green skinned, tall and short etc. I get it that you are a gentleman who prefer European looking blondes (Eviette, Domia, Marny) but for some weird reason I did not manage to have a blonde Wench yet: in order of releases, Sumia has a dark skin, Dian is based on a... popular model who people expect to have dark hair, the model Black Alana is based upon does not take blonde hair and a blonde orc queen? Nope. In hindsight, Angilia, Nahir and Teniya may probably look just as pretty as blondes but I was not aware I was entering a non-blonde tunnel at the time of their release.

So, the fates have conspired against blonde Wenches in my game, but I hope to get one for Karder eventually.

Last edited:

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
Just realised ... apart from his conquests, there are no scenes with Gaunteinguk natives!

Are there no Noble Houses' Daughters or Wives looking for influence, Attractive Courtiers vying for attention? Does Karder keep his lust in check when inspecting his Seat of Power?

Are they all too unattractive? or is Barlin keeping them away from him so that he focuses on regaining his domain?

Some court intrigue or local interactions may offer Karder some brief relief from the business of conquering the world. ;)

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Just realised ... apart from his conquests, there are no scenes with Gaunteinguk natives!

Are there no Noble Houses' Daughters or Wives looking for influence, Attractive Courtiers vying for attention? Does Karder keep his lust in check when inspecting his Seat of Power?

Are they all too unattractive? or is Barlin keeping them away from him so that he focuses on regaining his domain?

Some court intrigue or local interactions may offer Karder some brief relief from the business of conquering the world. ;)
It's all more work for the dev but I agree that a court of sorts would help the setting come to life.

At present it's a lot of (a) clicking on the map to leave his court and start an event chain or (b) going to the dungeon/courtyard to visit the wenches. There's not much sense of what's actually happening at Karder's court: Is he just hanging out alone in a castle with some unseen goblins and a bevvy of wenches in varying states of pregnancy, is he actually trying to run the joint, or are there nobles jockeying for position to do it for him?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But there's also something to be said for sticking with what works: The story could easily grind to a halt while the dev was busy dreaming up court events with minor characters, losing all momentum for the main plot, which after all is built around conquest rather than ruling.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
It's all more work for the dev but I agree that a court of sorts would help the setting come to life.

At present it's a lot of (a) clicking on the map to leave his court and start an event chain or (b) going to the dungeon/courtyard to visit the wenches. There's not much sense of what's actually happening at Karder's court: Is he just hanging out alone in a castle with some unseen goblins and a bevvy of wenches in varying states of pregnancy, is he actually trying to run the joint, or are there nobles jockeying for position to do it for him?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But there's also something to be said for sticking with what works: The story could easily grind to a halt while the dev was busy dreaming up court events with minor characters, losing all momentum for the main plot, which after all is built around conquest rather than ruling.
I think it's because this game is more about conquest & expansion, than simulating the routine stuff involved with running what you have.
I think that, having the girls on the council, it's quite possible that they (& Barlin?) are doing the management work, behind the scenes.

I agree that something like the weekly meeting, from Lord King, was a nice touch for them to give us an update on how managing our Khanate is going.
I just presume that most of the individual things, in each territory under our control, are managed by the people we placed as ruler.

So we don't need to be distracted from our continental conquest, by them.
Leaving us free to "conquer, ravish & breed", instead of "maintain & administrate".

4.20 star(s) 123 Votes