Lord_stark

Nov 22, 2022
Even better.
[grabbed image count from your older May 18th patreon post, glad more work was put in since]

You know, thinking about the warfare side of the game, it is indeed very difficult to get through large sea/ocean into another continent, far far more so bringing in an army.
Specially if the continent's fiefdoms had some sort of alliance. Let alone talking about logistics like food, water, shelter, etc.
[thinking smuggling in food prior, or just creating stockpiles of food inside area before even attacking, choosing best beachhead, etc.]

Attacking a single area/'fiefdom' would alert the other fiefdoms and get them to mobilize a defense and/or attack force.

Even if you can sneak the MC into the area, can't do much by himself, he may be able to get a leader of a fiefdom to join his cause before MC commits an attack fleet. [perhaps a fiefdom that has been overly taxed and/or opressed by a larger fiefdom].

Been a long while since I played, so I don't remember if MC described a rough plan or two. Can't really sneak into the area?
[plus if anything goes wrong, MC would be all alone without an army... lets face it, he will bang a few people and get help :sneaky:]
Good logic. Though there were still fiefdoms to conquer in the eastern sister right? Maybe when he conquers whole eastern sister, he calls a council meeting (more like an orgy meeting) where he first discusses this problem with all his advisors, draws out a plan (which would become a quest to weaken the bonding between different fiefs of western sister) and then bangs all the council wenches in a big orgy.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Doorknob22 are you planning to add children counter? Something like this is in Peasant Quest.
We get near zero interaction with the wenches, so the children will have zero interaction.

I would really love more 'spend time' and romance stuff with wenches. Eating, picnics, reading, sunbathing/swimming/bathing, horseback riding, gaming, etc. together.

At very least, some acknowledgement the children even exsist.
Just seeing a baby crib with baby in it in the backgrounds could work.
Or an image or two with mother holding the child.

Probably won't get any of this stuff as the game is focused on fiefdoms(+quest), and not palace+romance+family stuff.

deimosphobos

Sep 4, 2021
We get near zero interaction with the wenches, so the children will have zero interaction.

I would really love more 'spend time' and romance stuff with wenches. Eating, picnics, reading, sunbathing/swimming/bathing, horseback riding, gaming, etc. together.

Probably won't get any of this stuff as the game is focused on fiefdoms(+quest), and not palace+romance+family stuff.
I would hold out hope for more of that sorta content; this update is all about existing wench interactions, not conquest. IMO the relative lack of interactions so far has to do with narrative pacing & how updates are structured--people want to see something new.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
0.9 final release notes.

While the game downloads, you can read the release notes.

Version 0.9 is about revisiting the characters you met and loved earlier in the adventure!

Plot:

• Lilan the seamstress gave birth to your son, but she stumbled into a plot to assassinate…you!
  • Beautiful Marny, the orc Sigritzar Orkensau visits the palace with Garg-The-Moonlit and is surprised to find that Hanoor is actually the Khan!
  • The three Thicc Azz Thieves are waiting in death row. What did they do this time?
  • Pretty Alam is all grown up now... as is her pregnant belly!
  • The Dark Harvest fleet is ready for Karder’s inspection. A good opportunity to settle the score between Black Alana and Ilga the Ram.
  • Continuation of the meta story, eerie stories about the gods and more!

Stories and retcon:

• All the “Act 2”s are designed to take place 20-50 turns after their “trigger”, i.e. usually the completion of a quest. Since some of the quests took place a long time ago, returning players using saved files should simply see the star icon of a fiefdom indicating a story. Note that if you originally chose to skip sex with a girl (“Gentleman”), you will not have the option to play her Act 2, under the assumption you don’t find her attractive.
  • I feel Karder’s father (the late Khan) needs a bigger role in the story and to that extent I have introduced some changes in some scenes, including one you might have played already. If you wish to replay the edited scenes for better context (and I recommend that you do), you can find a Retcon button at your Citadel. New players will not see the Retcon button as they don't need it. Note that the third option in the Retcon menu (Jada and Karder) is for players who played the Early Access builds; If you didn’t play the Early Access, you’ll see the correct scene during the course of the game.

Game enhancements:

• Improved auto Auto Save. The game is saved automatically every 10 turns.
  • Sex sounds during sex scenes, for all the animations added in version 0.9. LMK what you think of those.
  • No more death: losing in an army combat no longer ends the game, Karder simply retreats with his remaining army.
  • Random pregnancy is off by default, and can be turned on at game settings. In other words: by default, you will always impregnate the Wenches in your dungeon or palace.
  • Fame counter now moved to the top of the map screen. High Fame provides better yields at the price of lower Obedience, while extreme negative fame offers very obedient fiefdoms but with lower productivity.

Last edited:

coolsebi01

Mar 8, 2019
I wonder if there will be a possible dungeon with creatures to torture women with or something like that. I mean, this is a fantasy world with dwarfes and elven kinds why not unhuman creatures like octo or tentacles or parasites, something like that

Ryuji

Jul 18, 2017
A question, if random pregnancy is disabled does that means you choose when a girl gets pregnant or does it mean you chose when it happen?

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
A question, if random pregnancy is disabled does that means you choose when a girl gets pregnant or does it mean you chose when it happen?
It means the lore point of Karder having guaranteed pregnancies when he decides to finish inside is true. It's no longer a random chance and if the girl/wench can get pregnant, they will.

Though I believe you still get to choose when it happens. In other words you still have to go through the scene choices that mention pregnancy. Before it would mention something like "if the stallion favors you she'll be pregnant by this day". If the stallion favors you implied that it was random.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Version 0.9 does not add a new fiefdom or a ruling Wench. Instead, it adds new “Act 2”s, followup stories with the girls you met and love. How to trigger them?

General note: if you have chosen not to have sex with a girl (“Gentleman” option) you will not have Act 2 with her, that’s because I’m assuming you didn’t like her in the first place. Additionally, if you have chosen seduction or dominance in your first interactions with a girl, in their Act 2 the same attitude applies.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
I've been having problems with gofile, where it links to the file fine, but it always timesout trying to start the download.
[I tried downloading several different games during last 7 or 8 days via gofile, all keep timing out.]

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Doorknob22 are you planning to add children counter? Something like this is in Peasant Quest.

I would hold out hope for more of that sorta content; this update is all about existing wench interactions, not conquest. IMO the relative lack of interactions so far has to do with narrative pacing & how updates are structured--people want to see something new.
There will probably be some sort of babies counter. As for harem/palace management, no plans currently. You'll see more of the Wenches (like Black Alana in this update) but I have no plans of going into harem management, romance points etc. This is not the focus of the game.

I wonder if there will be a possible dungeon with creatures to torture women with or something like that. I mean, this is a fantasy world with dwarfes and elven kinds why not unhuman creatures like octo or tentacles or parasites, something like that
I try to keep the theme of the game as "low fantasy" as possible, i.e. very little magic, curses, prophecies, undead etc. You have probably seen all the races in the Twin Sisters contents, I might introduce centaurs in the future, but that's mostly it.

are we finally going to have content with the family members?
Pretty sure MC wants them dead.
So .. hate-fuck it is then.

And for the extra-degenerate some snuff? (I actually hope not)
Yes, Karder meets Jada in this update. As for hate fuck or wants them dead, as always in this game, this is entirely up to you :)

How much content added? Worth playing?
Slightly bigger than average version.

It means the lore point of Karder having guaranteed pregnancies when he decides to finish inside is true. It's no longer a random chance and if the girl/wench can get pregnant, they will.

Though I believe you still get to choose when it happens. In other words you still have to go through the scene choices that mention pregnancy. Before it would mention something like "if the stallion favors you she'll be pregnant by this day". If the stallion favors you implied that it was random.
It means that when you fuck a Wench, she will get pregnant immediately and belly will show in 20 turns. Random Pregnancy never applied to quest girls, only ruling Wenhces.

no Netori at all? damn didnt expected that... D:
there used to be some netori, it's probably still there
My Japanese is rusty and people here get finicky when some terms are used incorrectly, so: there are multiple scenes in the game where Karder fucks a woman against the wishes of someone else who hold said woman dear and is forced to watch them fuck. There will continue to be such scenes because I fucking love them.

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
I have two questions
1: what is the lifespan of the current version of the game
2: can gay content be disabled or avoided?

4.20 star(s) 127 Votes