dirtyfaustine

Sep 5, 2022
Code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 245, in script
    $ del _old_history
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 245, in <module>
    $ del _old_history
NameError: name '_old_history' is not defined

getting this error. have used cheats, unlocker and old saves(from last version) lol

Pepapu

Jan 8, 2018
Having an issue where if my mouse curser is hovering on the main screen the patreon link is always highlighted even if i'm pointing at something else. I was able to navigate into the the story by using arrow keys; however now Marbia is always highlighted on the map screen even if i'm not pointing at it.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
In the 'Scene gallery' > 'Oryeonguk' > what is... and how to view/unlock "A Wife and Mother" scene?
[is it one of those alternative path for dominance vs seduction?]

edit: also, Alam seems to have disappeared from my Palace after viewing her scene... her scene btw, allowed me to start it when she wasn't preggo and then pow! magically preggo.

Last edited:
Reactions: ManifestDream

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
There are six stories in this update: Lilan, Alam, the Thicc Azz Thieves, Black Alana and Ilga the Ram, Marny and Jada.
I'm a bit confused ... the latest update is 0.9.6, right? ... I got all those mentioned scenes (they where pretty good I must say ^^) ... the last scene I got after skipping some time was the Orc chieftain and his pregnant "pet" visited the MC ... after this I skipped around 50 days more without getting any new stars or scenes ... what confuses me, the the "Scroll" symbol is stating that I have conquered all fiefdoms for 0.8 See you in 0.9 (June 2023)? ... is this message not updated in the latest version?

Another (minor) thing: Alam (the young redhead) disappeared from the palace courtyard screen after her latest scene where she "disturbs" the MC with her pregnant body ^^

Reactions: Ghaly

Lord_stark

Nov 22, 2022
Great job dev. Loved impregnating the thicc ass thieves, that seamstress and her mother in law. Specially that mother in law Edva . Oh, and by the way please bring my Alam back. She fled from the palace :cry:. I was hoping that Jada's quest would continue with me travelling to Marbia and bang that professor Jada talked about. I understand though it's a lot of work and I look forward to that quest in the future. All in all, a good update. Keep up the good work dev! .

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
I loved this Update, the return of thick thigh bandits, orc's story and "assassin's capture"
The most sexy part was
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Somethings that I would love to see/have seen:

Something Spoiler free that I would recommend to be added is, fucking others with the help of your wives(girls from harem)
I would love to see harem girls participating in sex with randoms

Also I forgot to the mention the diversity of bitches this game offers, Whites, Blacks, Middle Easterns, then there are Mystical bitches too:love:. I would like to see father diversity for Asians too (only Asians I remember are Shani and the Cucks wife, who looks Indian)

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
lots of errors for me when trying to continue from previous saves, this one comes up almost every second line

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/wenches/alana.rpy", line 1855, in <module>
  File "game/dkclasses.rpy", line 66, in status
AttributeError: 'wench' object has no attribute '_status'

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
I'm new of this game. There's a walkthrough?
There is one and ingame clues too, there are unlocked maps on this thread, search for maps, the fighting may be tricky at start but there are the patterns mentioned in the walkthrough

Reactions: T4t0rt

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
There is one and ingame clues too, there are unlocked maps on this thread, search for maps, the fighting may be tricky at start but there are the patterns mentioned in the walkthrough
many thanks.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
By "lifetime of the game for the current version" I mean if I make a new game how long it will take me to finish the game at least I'm talking about the content from v 0.0.1 to v0- 9-6 pourtout make a request 5 min or more 1 hour?
I would estimate it between an hour and two per version, i.e. (1-2) X 9.

So no new lands to conquer?
No, only story progression this time.

Code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 245, in script
    $ del _old_history
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 245, in <module>
    $ del _old_history
NameError: name '_old_history' is not defined

getting this error. have used cheats, unlocker and old saves(from last version) lol
lots of errors for me when trying to continue from previous saves, this one comes up almost every second line

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/wenches/alana.rpy", line 1855, in <module>
  File "game/dkclasses.rpy", line 66, in status
AttributeError: 'wench' object has no attribute '_status'
Probably cheats/mods related. If you send me your save I can try to look into it. Clean old saves should work.

In the 'Scene gallery' > 'Oryeonguk' > what is... and how to view/unlock "A Wife and Mother" scene?
[is it one of those alternative path for dominance vs seduction?]

edit: also, Alam seems to have disappeared from my Palace after viewing her scene... her scene btw, allowed me to start it when she wasn't preggo and then pow! magically preggo.

Yup, my Alam too disappeared from the palace.

"A Wife and Mother" (pun intended) is Lilan the seamstress' scene. I'll look into the "magic preggo"/disappearing Alam thing , but never underestimate the power of the Red Stallion.

I'm a bit confused ... the latest update is 0.9.6, right? ... I got all those mentioned scenes (they where pretty good I must say ^^) ... the last scene I got after skipping some time was the Orc chieftain and his pregnant "pet" visited the MC ... after this I skipped around 50 days more without getting any new stars or scenes ... what confuses me, the the "Scroll" symbol is stating that I have conquered all fiefdoms for 0.8 See you in 0.9 (June 2023)? ... is this message not updated in the latest version?

Another (minor) thing: Alam (the young redhead) disappeared from the palace courtyard screen after her latest scene where she "disturbs" the MC with her pregnant body ^^
With no fiefdom to conquer and some players not eligible to the followup scenes (due to skipping the original scenes), it's a little hard for me to declare a clear "end of version", but I'll think of something for 0.9.7, in a day or two. The scroll is simply me forgetting about the damn scroll.

Great job dev. Loved impregnating the thicc ass thieves, that seamstress and her mother in law. Specially that mother in law Edva . Oh, and by the way please bring my Alam back. She fled from the palace :cry:. I was hoping that Jada's quest would continue with me travelling to Marbia and bang that professor Jada talked about. I understand though it's a lot of work and I look forward to that quest in the future. All in all, a good update. Keep up the good work dev! .
In version 0.10 we'll learn more about The Harsh Edge; It's going to be interesting.

Also I forgot to the mention the diversity of bitches this game offers, Whites, Blacks, Middle Easterns, then there are Mystical bitches too:love:. I would like to see father diversity for Asians too (only Asians I remember are Shani and the Cucks wife, who looks Indian)
After my recent months Daz3d purchases, I have more Asian 3d models than there are women in China. There will be at least one "Asian" fiefdom.

I wish there was a Status report available for all the wenches. Something like the one in Simple Days. Great Update btw
Can you please elaborate?

I'm new of this game. There's a walkthrough?

Rundmck

Sep 5, 2019
Can you please elaborate?
In that game, there's a status screen of all the women you're in a relationship with. Your affection meter, Their current status(pregnant/not pregnant), number of children you have with each etc. Something similar here would be convenient. That one's a sandbox so maybe it's not the same.

war117

Nov 9, 2017
I looked at the gallery and I’m trying to remember which characters that are now available to revisit but can’t seem to remember if someone can post the screenshot of the characters in question cause I’m can’t remember if I actually interacted with them

4.20 star(s) 127 Votes