Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Doorknob22 are you planning to add children counter? Something like this is in Peasant Quest.
We get near zero interaction with the wenches, so the children will have zero interaction.

I would really love more 'spend time' and romance stuff with wenches. Eating, picnics, reading, sunbathing/swimming/bathing, horseback riding, gaming, etc. together.

At very least, some acknowledgement the children even exsist.
Just seeing a baby crib with baby in it in the backgrounds could work.
Or an image or two with mother holding the child.

Probably won't get any of this stuff as the game is focused on fiefdoms(+quest), and not palace+romance+family stuff.
I would hold out hope for more of that sorta content; this update is all about existing wench interactions, not conquest. IMO the relative lack of interactions so far has to do with narrative pacing & how updates are structured--people want to see something new.
There will probably be some sort of babies counter. As for harem/palace management, no plans currently. You'll see more of the Wenches (like Black Alana in this update) but I have no plans of going into harem management, romance points etc. This is not the focus of the game.

I wonder if there will be a possible dungeon with creatures to torture women with or something like that. I mean, this is a fantasy world with dwarfes and elven kinds why not unhuman creatures like octo or tentacles or parasites, something like that
I try to keep the theme of the game as "low fantasy" as possible, i.e. very little magic, curses, prophecies, undead etc. You have probably seen all the races in the Twin Sisters contents, I might introduce centaurs in the future, but that's mostly it.

are we finally going to have content with the family members?
Pretty sure MC wants them dead.
So .. hate-fuck it is then.

And for the extra-degenerate some snuff? (I actually hope not)
Yes, Karder meets Jada in this update. As for hate fuck or wants them dead, as always in this game, this is entirely up to you :)

How much content added? Worth playing?
Slightly bigger than average version.

A question, if random pregnancy is disabled does that means you choose when a girl gets pregnant or does it mean you chose when it happen?
It means the lore point of Karder having guaranteed pregnancies when he decides to finish inside is true. It's no longer a random chance and if the girl/wench can get pregnant, they will.

Though I believe you still get to choose when it happens. In other words you still have to go through the scene choices that mention pregnancy. Before it would mention something like "if the stallion favors you she'll be pregnant by this day". If the stallion favors you implied that it was random.
It means that when you fuck a Wench, she will get pregnant immediately and belly will show in 20 turns. Random Pregnancy never applied to quest girls, only ruling Wenhces.

no Netori at all? damn didnt expected that... D:
there used to be some netori, it's probably still there
My Japanese is rusty and people here get finicky when some terms are used incorrectly, so: there are multiple scenes in the game where Karder fucks a woman against the wishes of someone else who hold said woman dear and is forced to watch them fuck. There will continue to be such scenes because I fucking love them.

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
I have two questions
1: what is the lifespan of the current version of the game
2: can gay content be disabled or avoided?

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
I have two questions
1: what is the lifespan of the current version of the game
2: can gay content be disabled or avoided?
1. Didn't understand the question.
2. Yes X 2. A. you can disable gay content completely from the Settings -> Toggle Fetishes screen and B. Even if you don't disable it, gay content is always optional, i.e. you can always skip it. If you disable the gay content you will not even be asked if you wish to skip, it will simply not be there.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
I've been having problems with gofile, where it links to the file fine, but it always timesout trying to start the download.
[I tried downloading several different games during last 7 or 8 days via gofile, all keep timing out.]
GoFile link not working?
I tried the gofile link. It timed out on me when I had VPN switched on, but when I turned it off it worked smoothly.

Anal with sister ends the update?
There are six stories in this update: Lilan, Alam, the Thicc Azz Thieves, Black Alana and Ilga the Ram, Marny and Jada.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
The gofile dl won't work for me and the mega one tells me I don't have enough transfer bandwidth or some non sense. Not sure what's up.

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
I tried the gofile link. It timed out on me when I had VPN switched on, but when I turned it off it worked smoothly.

There are six stories in this update: Lilan, Alam, the Thicc Azz Thieves, Black Alana and Ilga the Ram, Marny and Jada.
thanks for quick reply, and of course big thanks for your hard work!

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Vae Victis - Khan: Conquer, Ravish, Breed [v0.9.6] [Doorknob22]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 714 MB

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Mobile version or compressed version please?
In an hour or two.

You have animations for the main menu orc and the fights, but not the sex scenes? :censored:
I started adding animations about a year ago, more than a year after the game was launched, so Limtinia (quest only), Waikokipia (quest + Wench), Daoyuen (quest + Wench) and all the scenes in the latest update have animations in them. To answer you next question: so far my patrons prefer that I create new content rather than go back and animate existing scenes. Perhaps this will change in the future.

4.20 star(s) 124 Votes