McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Lilan's Act 2 condition is lilanRevisitFlag == False and territoryList[1].miniQuestFinishTurn + 50 <= turnCount and lilanCharm == False and territoryList[1].miniQuestDone

i.e.
A. Didn't play this before.
B. Finished Oryeonguk at least 50 turns earlier.
C. Didn't take her charm (i.e. fucked her) when played her quest originally.
D. Finished the Oryeonguk quest

If you wish to know which of these conditions fail:
A. Click Shift + O (the letter). A console will appear (You need Unren, or similar)
B. Type each of these, followed by Enter:
lilanRevisitFlag == False (+ Enter)
territoryList[1].miniQuestFinishTurn + 50 <= turnCount (+ Enter)
lilanCharm == False (+ Enter)
territoryList[1].miniQuestDone (+ Enter)

Note if any of these returned Fail.

For me, Charm was False (I 100% fucked her, while her husband was tied to the stool).
I had to enter "$ lilanCharm = False" (+ enter) & it cleared it up.
As soon as I went back to the map screen, the star icon was available.
(Thanks Doorknob22, for this!)
Thanks, but I've been trying those, nothing seems to work.

I've tried setting it to either setting, waiting a day and also entering/exiting castle to see if ICON appears on map, nope.

edit: meaning all those 4 inputs return as 'true'. Also that turncount thing, seems to be stuck at -1?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: whichone

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
Can the dev add a system like adding a slave in to a harem or something? It is kind of hard to get the timing to go back and change the prisoner to a harem and bring her back to the slave to get the gallery, and all of it.

Otesin

May 13, 2020
Doorknob22 Hi, like your game, but haven't played recent updates. Can I give a small (or big) advice?

Currently there is no incxst content, right? except the bait at the beginning. I fear these contents will arrive at the end, when the protagonist conquered every woman on earth, then it ends? well, if so, that sucks.

I advice you add a chapter at the middle. Like the protagonist sneak into the capital, did something, like rxpe his xxx (mouth? whatever). He thought he could succeed, but then failed. He almost died, but then he fleed from the capital (idk how, by luck, or helped by someone would be nice).

By this way you add some incxst content in the middle, hopefully attract more players. This way you can commit to the incxst theme without ending your game, not just baiting. And failures of the protagonist makes the story more interesting, too. It gives depth to this asshole, and make him more reasons to revenge.

Hope you see this.

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
If you manage to get to the cave during the day (i.e. before the timer runs out), he is 70% likely to Riposte (Rock) and deals 10 damage. If you meet him at night, he is much tougher and his attack pattern is 'R','R','R','P','S','R','R','R','P','P'.

Well, that's actually implemented. Don't look at me, I'm as surprised as you are...

Maybe I'll add her in the next installment. The current dilemma is how much time do I spend improving Oryeonguk Vs. adding new content. But the OCD in me is restless for leaving this thread loose.

Oh, yeah. That's why I put her there. But it will take some time and a lot of buildup.

Unfortunately this option is not implemented yet. I'll remove it in the next fix until it is.

MC will be doing most of of the hard work himself... You will have options to throw some bones to your dogs (metaphorical and actual) in the next version in order to boost morale.

Nope.

MC can dominate another male. Avoidable.

If anyone is still playing a version older than 0.1.18 please update.
where is the cave? I beat him during the night but I can't find the cave

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
thanks man. here's my save file. appreciate your efforts
Sorry mate: I loaded your saved file, both in developer and public version and everything works perfectly. If you'll be more specific on where exactly you get the error, I might be able to assist further but so far nothing popped up (except for the fact that you named Karder Nubba. I mean, seriously? Nubba?! ;) ).

Yes, the dialogue felt a bit off. I guess that's related to the themes of domination and conquest that the MC follows. Also, she disappears from the harem after that scene. Related to future updates or an oversight?
Yes, you and everyone who brought up poor Alam's scene was correct. I used variables which were never set and to make matters worse sometimes I checked falsely and sometimes positively so Karder turns out kinda bipolar... Anyway, fixed for 0.9.6. Thanks!

Need some help. I played through till the end of the current update in VN, built every possible building in every territory we can conquer until now, also did all the shadowsomething events at least 5 times and seduced instead of dominate the women, BUT the problem is the priestess (forgot her name) which land u can conquer in the beginning. I cant seem to romance her, its only the "seducion information" about how i need to build 1 this and that. I even waited over 100 days and chose both options once in seperate builds (to ravish her and to send her to interrogation) but the option to fuck her still won't appear after everything.

here is my save file btw
You're missing a garrison in Oryenguk.

How do we trigger that Lilan the seamstress' scene? I believe I had sex with her way way way back when and got that ?item from her.

I wonder if it somehow interfears with the Alam scene. Like wrong calls or triggers or something.
Lilan's Act 2 condition is lilanRevisitFlag == False and territoryList[1].miniQuestFinishTurn + 50 <= turnCount and lilanCharm == False and territoryList[1].miniQuestDone

i.e.
A. Didn't play this before.
B. Finished Oryeonguk at least 50 turns earlier.
C. Didn't take her charm (i.e. fucked her) when played her quest originally.
D. Finished the Oryeonguk quest

If you wish to know which of these conditions fail:
A. Click Shift + O (the letter). A console will appear
B. Type each of these, followed by Enter:
lilanRevisitFlag == False (+ Enter)
territoryList[1].miniQuestFinishTurn + 50 <= turnCount (+ Enter)
lilanCharm == False (+ Enter)
territoryList[1].miniQuestDone (+ Enter)

Note if any of these returned Fail.

I haven't played this game for quite some time but always wanted to come back and give it another try eventually. I love the premise of it. The biggest thing holding it back for me was all the bush though lol. I know that thematically it probably "makes more sense", and I know that bush is "back in" now as far as popularity. But I loathe it. Just the sight of it legit makes me nauseous. It's just one of my quirks I guess. Anyway I noticed that there's now a Hairy vs Trimmed option under Bush in the fetishes that we can toggle! Hopefully that helps alleviate it for me. It's probably too much to hope for that a Shaved option will ever be added as well :LOL:, but I'll take what I can get!
Note that (so far) the flag only applies for Dian, Antiope, Black Alana and Naruz-The-Wind.

Thanks, but I've been trying those, nothing seems to work.

I've tried setting it to either setting, waiting a day and also entering/exiting castle to see if ICON appears on map, nope.

edit: meaning all those 4 inputs return as 'true'. Also that turncount thing, seems to be stuck at -1?
turncount stuck at -1 is suspicious. If you could send me a saved file, I could look into it.

Doorknob22 Hi, like your game, but haven't played recent updates. Can I give a small (or big) advice?

Currently there is no incxst content, right? except the bait at the beginning. I fear these contents will arrive at the end, when the protagonist conquered every woman on earth, then it ends? well, if so, that sucks.

I advice you add a chapter at the middle. Like the protagonist sneak into the capital, did something, like rxpe his xxx (mouth? whatever). He thought he could succeed, but then failed. He almost died, but then he fleed from the capital (idk how, by luck, or helped by someone would be nice).

By this way you add some incxst content in the middle, hopefully attract more players. This way you can commit to the incxst theme without ending your game, not just baiting. And failures of the protagonist makes the story more interesting, too. It gives depth to this asshole, and make him more reasons to revenge.

Hope you see this.
Way ahead of you, mate ;)

I'm sad that you can only fuck Odi if you choose dominance/rape, why can we only have both when we are a rapist?
is that confirmed the only way to get both of them
I wrote Odi and Darla's scenes like two and a half years ago, my very first scenes which made it to the game. Perhaps one day I'll go back and give Odi a nicer alternative route.

Now I wonder if we get a scene with Fahda and her daughter Alam pregnant together or not?
Alam scene was amazing but I wonder if her mother comes to the palace with a belly or not?
Noted.

Can you make eviette stay as a wench?
After Angilia's Act 2, Eviette is the head priestess of the church of the Scorching Sun. You might catch a glimpse of her at 0.9 if you pay attention...

Yes, I didn't answer you question, sorry.

where is the cave? I beat him during the night but I can't find the cave
The at the first post in this thread has this map and more.

1686950847093.png

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Note that (so far) the flag only applies for Dian, Antiope, Black Alana and Naruz-The-Wind.
Ah okay! I started a new game, am a few hours in and was wondering lol. When Dorla spread her legs I was like "Geez! If that's "trimmed" then I'd hate to see "hairy"!" :LOL: That "so far" part does give me hope though! I know I'm probably among the minority as far as detesting bush goes. I just like all my ladies to be silky smooth and clean and pristine down there :cool: even the milfs lol. I wish that Angilia was but at least what is there is minimal. She's the only one I have so far. Still early game.

But having at least that overall Trimmed option is still appreciated. So thank you for putting in the extra effort there :D

Way ahead of you, mate
I want to breed that mommy so much. And the sisters too of course :devilish:

Speaking of tags, I'd actually like to see urination added maybe here or there. Since hardcore domination is a key theme of the game. Foot worship and ass-licking (both hot btw) are gladly present. But personally I wouldn't mind seeing some piss-drinking added wherever it might fit well. Optionally though, for the squeamish ;)

I wrote Odi and Darla's scenes like two and a half years ago, my very first scenes which made it to the game. Perhaps one day I'll go back and give Odi a nicer alternative route.
She's young and probably a bit naive. I could see her becoming quickly infatuated with the MC on the Seduction route. A ruggedly handsome prince appearing on horseback and heroically hunting down and killing a monster and all that. Could be something out of a fairy tale for her.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
turncount stuck at -1 is suspicious. If you could send me a saved file, I could look into it.
I type this into console and it returns -1
"territoryList[1].miniQuestFinishTurn" (+ Enter)

Regardless, I did that um, "$ territoryList[1].miniQuestFinishTurn 1" so that the above command returns as 1, as a test.

Seems the check used for the quest is true either way [-1 vs 1] so it shouldn't matter and should still work for me.

If you still want my save file I'll post it. [can we send attackments via messaging?]

Thanks.

war117

Nov 9, 2017
I’ve got two questions. How do I get the scene a wife and mother and how do I get the scene with? Ilga and Alana

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
??? Where ???
Thread search for "compressed".
You might need to set your Preferences\Search Options to show Most Recent.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you still want my save file I'll post it. [can we send attackments via messaging?]
Yes, you'll see "Attach files" at the bottom left of the text box.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also available in private messages.

Last edited:

war117

Nov 9, 2017
I think there’s a bit of a glitch I can’t seem to get back into the castle every time I try and click on it. It says put some random writing on the screen but doesn’t go back to the castle.

4.20 star(s) 123 Votes